Dr. Phil --- Credible and Reputable? ...
joannee

Kabul, Afghanistan

#23 May 26, 2013
I am a Tard and my kid is a thug criminal who sucks at organized sports. I believe that my story needs to be told to the public. I believe that it is a Dr. Phil story....that needs told yesterday.
Not In Good Position

Mckeesport, PA

#24 May 27, 2013
Causal Observer wrote:
Will any of the turnpike commission indicted cartel of eight receive any slammer time?
I read the grand jury indictments. I would speculate that it will take an exceptional OJ Simpson type of lawyer and a court fiasco to keep these eight criminals out of the slammer.

I think that the "Skip" has the most counts against him and appears to be a shoe in at a SCI.

I liked Skip because he was always there at the Palisades steering and coordinating like a real political pro for his state, county and local candidates. I will miss him dearly. I am sure the DMC will miss his involvements.
kelly

United States

#25 May 27, 2013
[QUOTE who=,"Verizon"]<q uoted text>ever think of changing the channel?
You mean it took you several times to watch hiis program to figure this out all on your own?? LOL!
Dumbass![/QUOTE]lol! U r right, had to watch him several times to come up w/ that conclusion :)
John Gee

Tampa, FL

#26 Jun 6, 2013
Dr Phil is not an idiot... He is worth over 200 million. Idiots do not make 200 million. That Oprah made a big mistake promoting him. Bull, she has made a ton of money off of him.

He is not a fraud. He is an entertainer who's job it is to get people (Women) to watch his show and believe in him so that sponsors pay ever more, then pass that on the costs to the real idiots, the ones that believe his stuff and pay up for the sponsors' products.

The victims are the families who are already in difficulty, but who buy his snake oil advise lock stock and barrel.

He does not solve problems, he fuels them, so we watch more and more of his episodes.

His audience is overwhelmingly women, so he plays to them, telling them they are absolutely right and that worthless piece of crap they are dating or married to is 100 percent wrong, bringing the audience to a frenzy but making true reconciliation virtually impossible. Sad really.

But, the job of a snake oil salesmen has never been to cure, to soothe, to help, the job of a snake oil salesman is to sell snake oil.
Closed-Minded Atheist

Santa Clara, CA

#27 Nov 2, 2013
I have to suppress my laughter (and anger;) anytime someone quotes or speaks of "Dr." Phil in a positive manner. There's two people where I work that are "Dr." Phil-ophiles. I must really try to pity the misinformed, the ignorant, the uneducated, the..... oh, well, life is too friggin' short to try and induce some rationality in some folks. I know what I know is the absolute truth on virtually any subject matter. So getting some jabber-jaw thinking he or she "knows" what they're talking about, and YOU know is dead wrong, makes it a most perplexing task for a mission accomplished; more like mission impossible!
Russ Hook

Sechelt, Canada

#28 Jan 24, 2014
Albie wrote:
Dr Phil and Oprah BOTH have NPD -- Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
It's a much more serious disorder than many people realize. Behind the scenes they are brutal. Only those close to a narcissistic person really know what is behind the mask.
Many of the Media and people who run the Entertainment Industry/TV Networks, and so on also have NPD. They help and hire people like themselves.
I am 100% positive they both have NPD.
BTW, I am a (LCSW) Therapist - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
@ Albie, close but NO CEEEGAR! Oprah is MPD, and a Project Monarch victim from trauma based mind control, and the good doctor Phil is involved in the same MK most likely as a 'handler'. They both have 'disorders' but they are much more serious than you know. NOTHING IS WHAT IT SEEMS.
annieMT

Corvallis, MT

#29 Oct 4, 2014
He is a totally "whipped" jacka$$ who has turned his show into the robin show; he is a shameless shill for his wife's makeup line, his son's crap books and their joint business ventures. He turns over the show to his wife, allowing HER to give freakin' advice! GMAB! He is a "whipped" charlatan; she sits in the audience with her own mic and cameraman, and apes for the camera. It is obvious she is a media whore, insisting she be on camera, walking on and off-stage with him. He is P A T H E T I C, and anyone who would take an ounce of advice from him, is pathetic, too!
Mike

West Mifflin, PA

#30 Oct 5, 2014
I heard Mrs. Phil likes anal sex
Confusciou

Elizabeth, PA

#31 Oct 6, 2014
Mike wrote:
I heard Mrs. Phil likes anal sex
Or is it annual?
Bagman

Elizabeth, PA

#32 Oct 18, 2014
Dr. Fill tried to scoop the Cornell school sex saga for his program. The network censors would not authorize it.
moe

Mckeesport, PA

#33 Dec 21, 2014
Fake
Susan Porter Overton

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Jan 22, 2015
I would say it's half and half
Chuck

West Mifflin, PA

#35 Jan 22, 2015
I heard his old lady is a nymphomaniac.
Momo

Elizabeth, PA

#36 May 15, 2015
Don't like him
Door Steward

Donora, PA

#37 May 15, 2015
Bagman wrote:
Dr. Fill tried to scoop the Cornell school sex saga for his program. The network censors would not authorize it.
You are only typing that because it is true.
My Arse

Lasalle, Canada

#38 Jul 9, 2015
What kind of society allows a homosexual to have authority over impressionable boys? A sick one.
Hobo Jim

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Jul 9, 2015
Let's call him Dr. X but starts with a P, gave me a herd of gerbils know my addiction. Said Dr. then touched my pee pee when I was just getting into the whisker play going on all up in my hoo haw. Said Dr. should give up his license and buy me more gerbils. Here endeth this true life story, beeeeeyooooootches! FACT!!!!!

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#40 Jul 10, 2015
Hobo Jim wrote:
Let's call him Dr. X but starts with a P, gave me a herd of gerbils know my addiction. Said Dr. then touched my pee pee when I was just getting into the whisker play going on all up in my hoo haw. Said Dr. should give up his license and buy me more gerbils. Here endeth this true life story, beeeeeyooooootches! FACT!!!!!
I heard another version.....that you begged Dr X to play Gerbil Games with you, but when you pulled down your Superman Underoo-hoo-hoos, you smelled like sour milk "down there".....he gagged and declined to participate.
Hobo Jim

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Jul 10, 2015
MoonChild8 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard another version.....that you begged Dr X to play Gerbil Games with you, but when you pulled down your Superman Underoo-hoo-hoos, you smelled like sour milk "down there".....he gagged and declined to participate.
Good to see that the brick alley managers are allowing the 'tutes topix time. Ho ho ho ho....Merry Christmas. Now get back to scheduled tricks and let the grown ups use the computer.

Since: Jun 15

Location hidden

#42 Jul 10, 2015
We understand that you need assistance with inserting your Gerbils due to your enormous stomach and short arms.....come on down to Brick Alley and the Pimp known as Crackula will be happy to insert as many as you like for a fee. One of his top hoes will even trim their little nails for you, unless you are a sadistic MFer and get off on blood dripping from your A Hole into your Superman Underoo-hoo-hoos. Your choice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayfield trash 1 hr I love fuzzys 2
meighan 8 hr Pork Barrel Politics 2
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 12 hr Beef Eater 27
who farted in porkys lunchbox Mon Beef Eater 12
Fidget Spinners? Mon Beef Eater 16
Rosemary was a bag of wind Mon Beef Eater 11
yet another shooting Jul 21 Pork Barrel Politics 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance