Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

The video security code ads they are using on this site SUCK.

ENOUGH already! Go back to standard "enter these characters" security codes!

Sorry, I forgot it has nothing to do with providing community forums and all about the $$$$$$$$$.
pork the torque

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Are they forcing you into entering Topix?
Get a hobby already lady.
sick and tired

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Suck it ptt.

Like Topix NEEDS this sort of security.

What they need is security regulating the clowns that post here, not security keeping 'bots off.
Need to Qualify

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

sick and tired wrote:
Suck it ptt.
Like Topix NEEDS this sort of security.
What they need is security regulating the clowns that post here, not security keeping 'bots off.
The regulations should also include an academic achievement level and no more than two entries on your public rap sheet.

Also, no IRS liens or delinquent taxes of any sort. Must show you are self sufficient and not on Santa Claus grants, gifts, credits, welfare, and food stamps.
by pass

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Judged:

Actually there is a way to get around that code, there always was when you used to type in the numbers and now stupid sayings..........it's so easy a caveman can do it.
Return 2 Old System

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

sick and tired wrote:
The video security code ads they are using on this site SUCK.
ENOUGH already! Go back to standard "enter these characters" security codes!
Sorry, I forgot it has nothing to do with providing community forums and all about the $$$$$$$$$.
It seem like no entity is paying to advertise on the video security code ads system recently. They have just be running catchy phases for the past week or so.

My wife and I and family boycott all of he annoying advertisement firms. I doubt this was even noticed but we will continue.
bruce

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

did I tell anyone that my sister and I made passionate love for 3 hours last nite. we both came several times I slept on the wet spot
Katy Morgan

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2014

Judged:

bruce wrote:
did I tell anyone that my sister and I made passionate love for 3 hours last nite. we both came several times I slept on the wet spot
You need some mental health servicing and your sister should consult with law enforcement officials, if your fantasies are realistic which I believe is not the case.

But I think your deranged mind, sick passion, and despicable obsessions are just fantasies that you convert to your keyboard..
Ummm

Monroeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Need to Qualify wrote:
<quoted text>
The regulations should also include an academic achievement level and no more than two entries on your public rap sheet.
Also, no IRS liens or delinquent taxes of any sort. Must show you are self sufficient and not on Santa Claus grants, gifts, credits, welfare, and food stamps.

That's racist!
Reduced Annoyance

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Seems like no advertisements have posted on the security puzzle lately to annoy me.

I am sure that my boycotting of any entity that advertises with those silly cartoons and verbiage have nothing to do with it.

May be they are feeling the heat from others. I would never buy any advertised product or service.
Marketing guru

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

More like the "sponsors" who were advertising probably realized what a cesspool Topix is and pulled their ads.

What product would want to be associated with the anonymous name calling and slander that happens here daily?
Truth Squad at Work

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Marketing guru wrote:
More like the "sponsors" who were advertising probably realized what a cesspool Topix is and pulled their ads.
What product would want to be associated with the anonymous name calling and slander that happens here daily?
I agree with the name calling. That is uncalled for and malicious.

However, this slander thing might have a considerable amount of truth comingled in with it.

The local news media does not print anything that can be construed at detrimental to the machine and the esteemed elected officials.

Could and would the news media list the 150 new businesses that started in the City according to a former mayor? This would be a good starting point for the truth squad.
Earl

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Judged:

my sister sat on my face this morning and I got exicited and blew my load all over the bedsheet
Donald

West Mifflin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2014

Grant Oliphant, the president and chief executive of the Pittsburgh Foundation, has been tapped to rejoin the Heinz Endowments as its president.

Mr. Oliphant, 53, who has a long history with the Heinz family, will start his new position by June, according to a news release issued this morning by the endowments.

Mr. Oliphant worked at the endowments for more than a decade in various management positions prior to taking the top job at the Pittsburgh Foundation in 2008.

He was the press secretary to U.S. Senator John Heinz until the senatorís death in 1991.

At the endowments, the second-largest foundation in the region with assets of about $1.5 billion, Mr. Oliphant succeeds Robert Vagt, who left in January following a tumultuous management shake-up and controversy about the organizationís commitment to environmental issues

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/business/business...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 23 min Jesus C 51,282
Debate: Ferguson - McKeesport, PA 6 hr Civil Rights 38
Charter school bussing 19 hr Civil Rights 2
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 20 hr A Muslims Useful... 3,899
Sexiest teacher ever in MASD? Thu Guy Grand 1
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) Wed Mac Hine 630
who is running this city? Aug 18 Men of the Lord 165

Search the McKeesport Forum:
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••