More scum picked up in McKeesport !!

More scum picked up in McKeesport !!

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Harry Ballz

West Mifflin, PA

#1 Dec 6, 2013
December 6, 2013 7:21 PM

Allegheny County police announced today a 10-month-long drug investigation in Pitcairn, during which arrest warrants were issued for more than 50 street-level dealers.

Undercover officers bought drugs from 37 men and 14 women, at least three times each, KDKA-TV reported. Twenty-nine people have been arrested.

The sales were made in Pitcairn homes or on streets there, though some suspects are from Elizabeth, McKeesport, Monroeville and Turtle Creek.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/breaking/20...
Danny

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 6, 2013
after i heard about the drug bust i gave my dog a hand job
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Dec 7, 2013
They used to have drug busts here before our politicians became totally dependent on state & federal welfare too. And less crime.

But when our local gov't. is propped up by those monies that feed & support these dopers & their pimps - we have the korruption kapitol that is MuckSleazeport . One hand washes the other.
Peyton

Elizabeth, PA

#4 Dec 7, 2013
White Lightning wrote:
They used to have drug busts here before our politicians became totally dependent on state & federal welfare too. And less crime.
But when our local gov't. is propped up by those monies that feed & support these dopers & their pimps - we have the korruption kapitol that is MuckSleazeport . One hand washes the other.
Do you wash your meat, slicer boy?
Less van gas

Aliquippa, PA

#5 Dec 10, 2013
There were several arrested from McKeesport, and everyone thought a job was done catching them in McKeesport? No wonder McKeesport is full of crime. Most of these dopers are given toys and handouts from the McKeesport Salvation Army. Find out what days the Salvation Army gives out toys from Goidwill Industries, that's right. Salvation Army doesn't even use donations for toys to give, the use other organizations in McKeesport. Go by the long lines of people circling The McKeesport Salvation Army and you'll probably find a lot of criminals.

Salvation Army in McKeesport is keeping crime going in McKeesport.
Where are the police

Aliquippa, PA

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Harry Ballz wrote:
December 6, 2013 7:21 PM
Allegheny County police announced today a 10-month-long drug investigation in Pitcairn, during which arrest warrants were issued for more than 50 street-level dealers.
Undercover officers bought drugs from 37 men and 14 women, at least three times each, KDKA-TV reported. Twenty-nine people have been arrested.
The sales were made in Pitcairn homes or on streets there, though some suspects are from Elizabeth, McKeesport, Monroeville and Turtle Creek.
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/breaking/20...
Where are the McKeesport police? All kinds of drugs purchased in McKeesport and no drug busts there.
----------
http://www.post-gazette.com/local/breaking/20...

“We bought every type of drug you could possibly name: from prescription drugs to heroine to crack cocaine and powdered cocaine,” county police superintendent Charles Moffatt said.

---
McKeesport should have gave the $15,000 to McKeesport police drug busting efforts instead of to 2x DUI city solicitor Elash!
Henry

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2013
Everyone knows that some cops are getting upward of $1000.00 a month to protect these druggies in town, thats the truth !! Why cut off your income where you dont care if a kid overdoses and you could have stopped it. I know 3 cops that are getting kickbacks from the drug runners ..maybe even more cops but i know of 3 that are .

we all know thats whats happening even a blind man on fast horse could see whats happening in this town!
Ray Charles Award of Year

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Dec 12, 2013
Henry wrote:
Everyone knows that some cops are getting upward of $1000.00 a month to protect these druggies in town, thats the truth !! Why cut off your income where you dont care if a kid overdoses and you could have stopped it. I know 3 cops that are getting kickbacks from the drug runners ..maybe even more cops but i know of 3 that are .
we all know thats whats happening even a blind man on fast horse could see whats happening in this town!
I see what you are alleging. I see their upscale SUVs and their upscale standard of living. I see what you know.
White Oak Game Again

Homestead, PA

#10 Dec 15, 2013
Henry wrote:
More people know now. That's why overdoses are higher in McKeesport this year. They had to focus on the trade after losing illegal gambling money.

The Entire Narcotics Unit in McKeesport was involved in the McKeesport Pay Scam forging judges names for money. Several officers are indicted in the illegal gambling Operation Pork Chop. Those McKeesport Pennsylvania officers won't stop unless the charges are more than a slap on the hand.

Brewster helped them with the McKeesport Pay Scam cover up.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09078/956656-5...

http://whathappenedtoprotectandserve.blogspot...
Cover Up of Year Award

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Dec 15, 2013
White Oak Game Again wrote:
<quoted text>
More people know now. That's why overdoses are higher in McKeesport this year. They had to focus on the trade after losing illegal gambling money.
The Entire Narcotics Unit in McKeesport was involved in the McKeesport Pay Scam forging judges names for money. Several officers are indicted in the illegal gambling Operation Pork Chop. Those McKeesport Pennsylvania officers won't stop unless the charges are more than a slap on the hand.
Brewster helped them with the McKeesport Pay Scam cover up.
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09078/956656-5...
http://whathappenedtoprotectandserve.blogspot...
The DA did a excellent job of processing the information that the solicitor and auditor forwarded. The DA prepared an excellent report and submitted it to the former mayor and now state senator.

'The report went into a black hole. Brewster quashed it. Brewster did not like the DA's
honest findings. Or is this obstruction of justice? This seems like a federal wrongdoing.

The federal authorities should be investigating this one. This is classic Mon Valley corruption that should be investigated by the authorities. Risha and JB got away with covering up the Cornel School Sex Scandal for the mayor and others. This is another cover-up the federal authorities should be investigation along with the MHA operations.

If the feds would acquire or subpoena a copy of the report from the DA the situation could be exposed in an instant. Let us hope the feds jump on this one and it comes up at the next secret grand jury.
Paul

West Mifflin, PA

#14 Dec 17, 2013
i'll pay her back taxes for a few rub downs a month
TruthSeeker

San Jose, CA

#15 Dec 19, 2013
Paul wrote:
i'll pay her back taxes for a few rub downs a month
Paul, Debra Carney is a sexlesss old hag with teats to her knees, big old black saddle bags hanging under her eyes, she has her daughter turning tricks for all the black men on the street.. shes pure white trash with black teeth from the meth
TruthSeeker

San Jose, CA

#16 Dec 19, 2013
so yes, she will give you a hummer or two with no teeth.. :) stop by at 1003 soles street for a good time with the cities pure white trash, debra carney
Ray Charles

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Dec 19, 2013
TruthSeeker wrote:
so yes, she will give you a hummer or two with no teeth..:) stop by at 1003 soles street for a good time with the cities pure white trash, debra carney
I see her as quite attractive and would like to meet her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who farted in porkys lunchbox 9 hr Commander in Flat... 13
Mayfield trash 10 hr Corruption Free Zone 7
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 10 hr Spin Free Zone 28
would you take a handjob instead of banging som... 10 hr Pork Barrel Politics 9
mikey t's bar 10 hr Hobo Jim 2
meighan 21 hr Pork Barrel Politics 6
Fidget Spinners? Jul 24 Beef Eater 16

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance