John Q

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Oct 22, 2012
This Friday will be the Day of Redemption for Coach Ward as his Tigers will pull the Trojan Horse surprise on the Gateway Gators and pull the biggest upset in WPIAL history.

This will be a blowout by the Tigers. I'm talking about a 4 TD margin of victory.
Dr Knowcare

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
John Q wrote:
This Friday will be the Day of Redemption for Coach Ward as his Tigers will pull the Trojan Horse surprise on the Gateway Gators and pull the biggest upset in WPIAL history.
This will be a blowout by the Tigers. I'm talking about a 4 TD margin of victory.
Have you bumped your head or eaten something spoiled?
John Q

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Oct 23, 2012
Redmption is just 3 days away! Ward will win. I guarantee it or I am the biggest Topix Turd of all.
Topics Turvey

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Oct 23, 2012
John Q wrote:
Redmption is just 3 days away! Ward will win. I guarantee it or I am the biggest Topix Turd of all.
What kind of guarantee is that?! You already fit the bill for that on.
BTW

Ardsley, NY

#5 Oct 23, 2012
John Q wrote:
If McK does loose, you will be sure to blame it on Smith and his thugs. You're such a fool; you and your white supremacy...
John Q

New York, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
If McK does loose, you will be sure to blame it on Smith and his thugs. You're such a fool; you and your white supremacy...
No not really I know Smith is too busy helping Serra...
LOSE!!!!!!!!!!
John Q

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Oct 24, 2012
Anyway, Ward will be hailed as a hero after this Friday nights game. I would not be surprised at all if the city and school district didn't have a parade honoring Ward and the Tigers after their triumphant defeat of Gateway.

Gateway better beware of the Trojan Horse!!
Crossing Myfingers

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Oct 24, 2012
John Q wrote:
Anyway, Ward will be hailed as a hero after this Friday nights game. I would not be surprised at all if the city and school district didn't have a parade honoring Ward and the Tigers after their triumphant defeat of Gateway.
Gateway better beware of the Trojan Horse!!
Hope you're right.
Knew Better

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Oct 26, 2012
John Q wrote:
Gateway 21 McKeesport 6

Guess we'll have to call a plumber to do some plungin' to get this turd ou of here!
Trojan Man

Monongahela, PA

#10 Oct 26, 2012
Sure wish John Q's dad would of worn a trojan with Mrs. Q on the night they made John Q. Then we wouldn't have to read his George Smith bashing, Jim ward loving, thug and pittbull hating rants. How did the trojan horse plan work for you John?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the real Elaina 1 hr Slumlord 3
Candidates 4 hr Queeg 8
Tom B 6 hr Summers Eve 6
Is anybody else sick of hearing about Glassport? 6 hr Curly 3
Trump Sends A Message Apr 22 Warmonger 3
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... (Aug '16) Apr 22 King Killary 34
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) Apr 20 The Touchable 74

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages