Glassport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

This Friday will be the Day of Redemption for Coach Ward as his Tigers will pull the Trojan Horse surprise on the Gateway Gators and pull the biggest upset in WPIAL history.

This will be a blowout by the Tigers. I'm talking about a 4 TD margin of victory.
Dr Knowcare

Elizabeth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

John Q wrote:
This Friday will be the Day of Redemption for Coach Ward as his Tigers will pull the Trojan Horse surprise on the Gateway Gators and pull the biggest upset in WPIAL history.
This will be a blowout by the Tigers. I'm talking about a 4 TD margin of victory.
Have you bumped your head or eaten something spoiled?
John Q

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Redmption is just 3 days away! Ward will win. I guarantee it or I am the biggest Topix Turd of all.
Topics Turvey

Elizabeth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

John Q wrote:
Redmption is just 3 days away! Ward will win. I guarantee it or I am the biggest Topix Turd of all.
What kind of guarantee is that?! You already fit the bill for that on.
BTW

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

John Q wrote:
If McK does loose, you will be sure to blame it on Smith and his thugs. You're such a fool; you and your white supremacy...
John Q

Pontiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

BTW wrote:
<quoted text>
If McK does loose, you will be sure to blame it on Smith and his thugs. You're such a fool; you and your white supremacy...
No not really I know Smith is too busy helping Serra...
LOSE!!!!!!!!!!
John Q

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Anyway, Ward will be hailed as a hero after this Friday nights game. I would not be surprised at all if the city and school district didn't have a parade honoring Ward and the Tigers after their triumphant defeat of Gateway.

Gateway better beware of the Trojan Horse!!
Crossing Myfingers

Elizabeth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

John Q wrote:
Anyway, Ward will be hailed as a hero after this Friday nights game. I would not be surprised at all if the city and school district didn't have a parade honoring Ward and the Tigers after their triumphant defeat of Gateway.
Gateway better beware of the Trojan Horse!!
Hope you're right.
Knew Better

Elizabeth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

John Q wrote:
Gateway 21 McKeesport 6

Guess we'll have to call a plumber to do some plungin' to get this turd ou of here!
Trojan Man

Belle Vernon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Sure wish John Q's dad would of worn a trojan with Mrs. Q on the night they made John Q. Then we wouldn't have to read his George Smith bashing, Jim ward loving, thug and pittbull hating rants. How did the trojan horse plan work for you John?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Condi Rice 3,900
Versailles boro drugs...... 4 hr Louie 6
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Jesus C 51,282
Debate: Ferguson - McKeesport, PA 13 hr Civil Rights 38
Charter school bussing Thu Civil Rights 2
Sexiest teacher ever in MASD? Thu Guy Grand 1
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) Aug 20 Mac Hine 630

Search the McKeesport Forum:
•••
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••