Click on an option to vote

Officer Dixon

Sakarr Bray

The whole Bray tribe

Other

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 10, 2008
Well, that's a tough one. Ill have to give it some thought and get back to you.
oh please

Ambridge, PA

#2 Oct 12, 2008
Exciter71 wrote:
Well, that's a tough one. Ill have to give it some thought and get back to you.
vicki schneltzer the biggest piece of garbage
Freedom

AOL

#3 Oct 29, 2008
Describe the choces, as not everyone knows allof these people. Thank you.

-FREEDOM
Freedom

AOL

#4 Nov 3, 2008
Explain the choices Lineside.
Freedom

AOL

#5 Nov 6, 2008
What is law regardless of natural thinking, and who is against the law here? I think the problem is thelaw was not followed, and an official of all people should set the proper example.

-Freedom

Location hidden

#6 Nov 12, 2008
[IMG]http://i134.photobucket.c om/albums/q82/boomn4x4/Gifs/be ating-a-dead-horse.gif[/IMG]

Location hidden

#7 Nov 12, 2008
bill w

Sterling, VA

#8 Nov 13, 2008
dixon
destiny

Youngwood, PA

#13 Jan 23, 2009
The whole Bray Tribe.
Jeanie Krimm

Elizabeth, PA

#14 Feb 24, 2009
Really!!!!!!!!!I think some of you people need to grow up.!!!!!!!!!

Focus on the real issues of McKeesport.

Some of these assanine comments answers the question,,, "What is wrong with McKeesport"
FREEDOM

AOL

#15 Feb 25, 2009
One should never have to go through this as a reminder. Some people have gone through very horrible circumstances. Some have to recall the loss of loved ones, lets remember to care most of all. For "God so loved the world, the he gave his only begotten Son." The "so" means everything! He "so" loves us, everyone, and yes we are all capable and make mistakes. But some are mourning a huge deal of losses undeserved to them. Thbis himan was one of them, and the Krimm case is never to be forgotten. It is the actual caring that is important the most.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09036/946926-5...

For we are to "so" care and show compassion for one another. I am not perfect, but life to live for god is not all about me, it is more about coming together for the behalf and to actually conspire for one another as God so loves and does for us. in this, in this the worthy accomplishments of eaach individual in rooting for one another, prayer for each and truly and showing realcompassion will count. We are not to hold an perfect accounting of each faults as we sometimes do. Did I include faults of everyone, which includes myself enough. Now lets move forward. God bless you alland hope to see you all in church. There are wonderful people in every family, even in the ones mentioned. Some may not seem neighborly, but I can ascertain the barriers from mistrust are the worthy reason for each of the individuals.

Maureen

Homestead, PA

#16 Apr 26, 2014
Dixon
Egg On Face

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Apr 27, 2014
All MPD officers are great public servants.

They just have not got around to serving any drug busts over the last few years because the student mayor prohibits it.

But the student mayor proclaimed recently at a group meeting on Versailles Avenue area that there are drug busts but the Daily News never reported them.

I just cannot believe how the student mayor can lie in the presence of a Daily News reporter in the room. I would hope by now the Daily News knows he lies just like the 150 new businesses that cannot be found.

And, none of the MACA host fee will be used to run the City because that is illegal so proclaims the student mayor. Then, where will the $1 M go student mayor?

Sure, we believe your door watching responsibility at the Cornell School. JB and the late Dr. Risha fixed it for you or is that a lie?
Daryl

Homestead, PA

#18 Apr 27, 2014
FREEDOM wrote:
One should never have to go through this as a reminder. Some people have gone through very horrible circumstances. Some have to recall the loss of loved ones, lets remember to care most of all. For "God so loved the world, the he gave his only begotten Son." The "so" means everything! He "so" loves us, everyone, and yes we are all capable and make mistakes. But some are mourning a huge deal of losses undeserved to them. Thbis himan was one of them, and the Krimm case is never to be forgotten. It is the actual caring that is important the most.
For we are to "so" care and show compassion for one another. I am not perfect, but life to live for god is not all about me, it is more about coming together for the behalf and to actually conspire for one another as God so loves and does for us. in this, in this the worthy accomplishments of eaach individual in rooting for one another, prayer for each and truly and showing realcompassion will count. We are not to hold an perfect accounting of each faults as we sometimes do. Did I include faults of everyone, which includes myself enough. Now lets move forward. God bless you alland hope to see you all in church. There are wonderful people in every family, even in the ones mentioned. Some may not seem neighborly, but I can ascertain the barriers from mistrust are the worthy reason for each of the individuals.
My sister has her faults too, she cant keep her legs together, but she likes it that way
Human motive configuratio

Mckeesport, PA

#19 May 11, 2014
Daryl wrote:
<quoted text> My sister has her faults too, she cant keep her legs together, but she likes it that way
All females do not keep their legs together when upright and walking, running, skipping or jogging. It just a human kinematics and the physics of motion thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... 9 hr Cocerned 7
Good money after bad 12 hr Trump Tower 3
Mon Valley Expressway Extension To Force Demoli... 14 hr torchyspop 1
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... 18 hr everyone richer t... 6
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Mon The Shadow Knows 44
I love Mckeesport Mon The Shadow Knows 6
international village/now renamed mck Aug 22 Director Crony 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance