Groups make case for equal access to ...

Groups make case for equal access to legal aid

There are 2 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Oct 29, 2013, titled Groups make case for equal access to legal aid. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

Last year, Sonya Butts Rainey, 46, of McKeesport was on the verge of being evicted from her apartment and losing custody of her grandson, when she ended up in the hospital with breathing problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

They are caught

Baden, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2013
McKeesport politicians are behind these shady practices. They cry for money to help, but line pockets for themselves, building new houses like mayor Cherepko is doing.

McKeesport is well known for illegal eviction attempts. Illegal use of code enforcement and personal use if city vehicles tops the list with the McKeesport police pay scam and cover ups.

Attempted cover ups include the illegal gambling ring at The Viking owned by indicted councilman Daniel Carr. Another was the illegal scrapping and John Jason Elash drunk driving with icy patches suggestions. Daryl Segjna stopped this and Ray Malinchak published the Delta Report. Nick Shermente started the trash and metal scrapping investigations. Those led to the Viking illegal gambling. More to come in McKeesport. John Elash is behind covering up most or attempting to online Topix.

They all failed. McKeesport is finished, they keep beating the cities already well damaged reputation this year. Elash, you are your own worst enemy with Brewster and his CDBG job paid brother. McKeesport is ruined by you.

When are you going to repay your ex wife for all the loans. You still owe the IRS out of the more than $100,000 owed.

McKeesport is known for illegal actions by police, city workers and politicians like Brewster.
Record keeping

Baden, PA

#2 Nov 5, 2013
Taking pictures waste time, just keep using state money. Master cherry slots wears out tires with scrap money pocketed.

No records is the best practice McKeesport officials offer to the FBI and Attorney General.

Take pictures of the plates of all the city vehicles and send copies to FBI and AG.

Anyone can do it. You can write down all the numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am the real Elaina 5 min Augs 7
At least I see effort (Jul '16) 15 min Augs 27
Easter Breakfast 21 min Augs 22
Hatch - Moses 40 min curious 14
Is anybody else sick of hearing about Glassport? 17 hr Curly 3
Trump Sends A Message Apr 22 Warmonger 3
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... (Aug '16) Apr 22 King Killary 34

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages