1 killed, 1 hurt in overnight McKeesp...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rude

Garden City, MI

#44 Jun 29, 2012
Joke wrote:
I am don't know them,. and am don't need to... if you are out down there.. you are drunk or a druggie/Dealer or Pimp/Dealer. Keep Cleaning it up!!! No respectable citizen is cruisin 5th Ave at 2:30am on a Wednesday/Thursday am. Here is the score Society 4 Port 0.....
WOW definatly get ur facts straight before you open ur ignorant mouth, your no better then those pieces of garbage that run around down there either. If i were a betting woman, i would say u probably dont have a good job and obviously have nothing better to do with ur time then make a disrespectful comment like that on here. Ur mother should be ashamed...People cant help where they have to go to work, and by the way its called NIGHTSHIFT for a reason...jerk. Please pray for the men involve and their families, they are all good people. MOSTLY pray for the ignorant person with the audacity to write something like that.
New Matter

Mckeesport, PA

#45 Jun 30, 2012
What happened on Versailles Avenue about 6:00 PM Friday? My friend saw a MEMS vehicle near the church.
Explains it all

Wexford, PA

#46 Sep 2, 2012
Jerry wrote:
When I drive over there... I toss it out the window proudly! The Port is trash.. and deserves my trash. Maybe that is why the dishonest trash hauler has so much more he is reporting than the year before... we are all brining our trash to the port.
Why?
Thanksforthelove

Palm Bay, FL

#47 Jul 17, 2013
Thank you for all the , we got what we deserve comments! Arron was loved and will always be loved. If I knew he was going to go be with god that day I would've still went to coursin 2:05 am on a wed/ Thursday and still run up to my brother and still had our last words! Thanks for all the prayers! Working one day at a time.
Respect

Pittsburgh, PA

#48 Jul 17, 2013
http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/Susp...

Several sources told Action News investigator Jim Parsons that the county police officers' union has filed the grievance against Superintendent Charles Moffatt over suspensions he ordered last month for a lieutenant and five detectives in the narcotics unit.

Parsons was told that Moffatt also suspended Assistant Superintendent James Morton. Morton was on duty investigating a homicide in Munhall on Thursday. He and Moffatt did not return requests for comment.

A spokeswoman for Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald told Parsons, "I can confirm that the grievance has been filed, but because it relates to personnel and is still under review, we won't comment on it further."

-
These personnel connected with the McKeesport pay scam narcotics unit?

Mckeesport is a dump! Population goal must be zero with a motto of respect for a lie. Western PA is losing population with the Pittsburgh problems included.
Respect

Pittsburgh, PA

#49 Jul 17, 2013
According to sources, the suspensions came after heroin vanished from evidence after a drug bust last fall, which resulted in a county police officer being fired.
More Respect Love N Hope

Mckeesport, PA

#50 Jul 17, 2013
Respect wrote:
According to sources, the suspensions came after heroin vanished from evidence after a drug bust last fall, which resulted in a county police officer being fired.
Did the Blue Code of Silence go dormant or fail?
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#51 Jul 17, 2013
Curious wrote:
I am not blaming violent crime in McKeesport on the new Mayor. He has barely had time to warm up the seat yet. He made some big promises about taking initiative against crime. It was the primary plank in his latform. See for yourself:
http://www.cherepkoformayor.com
Has the SCCV he promised "immediately" formed yet? It sounds like a step in the right direction.
I agree with him that violent crime is what keeps people and businesses out of McKeesport. I hope he follows through with his actions and helps make McKeesport safer for all of us.
All the time he has spent being distracted from city operations and crime fighting by the Solictor crash is hurtful.
His first step to combat crime is to free himself from the distraction and embarrassment of the solicitor.
Can you realize how inane you sound when you say "I am not blaiming the violent crime on the Mayor, like you think he could really be responsible for the violent crime? You sound like you expect the Mayor to pop up and stop a crime right when it is about to occur. He doesn't know what is going to happen anymore that the rest of us! How can he stop the violent crime?

This is not an imaginary scenario like in the movie "Minority Report" where it is know in advance what crimes will occur! I am assuming you just use the wrong words to describe what you really meant!

The only thing a Mayor can do is try to come up with a plan to more effectivily deter these things from occuring, but only a form of sever facisism could deter what is going on in McKeesport now because it ahs gotten out radically of hand! The youth are growing up seeing that there are virtually no repercussions for their acts unless they are stupid enough to broadcast what they do. They know more about what is going on than the police!

Unless some kind of fantastic mega catastrope occurs leveling the area occurs so everybody can start over, then you might as well get used to it or be smart enough to relocate to another area altogether if you aren't like most of the the type of those types who like an abused woman who constantly no matter what she does gets beaten by her spouse refuses to leave him and tries to protect him when the police try to arrest him for assalt,will only harp and complain about this place all day long like that is going to make somekind of a real change, but are too cowardly and afraid to make your mind up to have the resolve to make up your mind make leave this place behind seeking greener pastures. Like hulk Hogan used to say.. "Whatcha gonna do?"
Mayor Moron

West Mifflin, PA

#52 Jul 18, 2013
this is what happens when you live in a ghetto town..........no one cares...most intelligent people move from crime and police corruption, the morons just hang around and pizz and moan about it....while the town politicians pull the strings of the taxpayers.......they are doing a great job.....you people are clueless.......so just STFU!
Mayor Majestic

Mckeesport, PA

#53 Jul 18, 2013
Mayor Moron wrote:
this is what happens when you live in a ghetto town..........no one cares...most intelligent people move from crime and police corruption, the morons just hang around and pizz and moan about it....while the town politicians pull the strings of the taxpayers.......they are doing a great job.....you people are clueless.......so just STFU!
I disagree with labeling your post as Mayor Moron.

I believe that our mayor is Mayor Majestic. He is tutoring the solicitor and for the most part keeping him under control. The political family confrontation a few months ago at Viking parking lot between the solicitor and a relative of Mayor Majestic was a harmless aberration. They expressed some mutual admiration -- nothing more. It is all in the family.

Our Mayor Majestic is doing a super job. He strengthened his staff by hiring a state elected official's brother who some say is over qualified for the position. Next, he hired a former councilperson for CD Director who is also over qualified for the position.

He fired Rost, Pittman, and Budd to open opportunities for more qualified person who just happen to be his friends and provide some political leverage. His mentor, the senator, has to be proud of his actions and accomplishments to date.

And some say that all investigations into city wrong doings have been terminated. All are free and happy these days. Mayor Majestic is on the bring it back and RESPECT trajectory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergely Vs Walker Who Won 2 hr The Touchables 23
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall Thu Sir Repko 32
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef Thu Hillary Justice 9
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Jul 26 gdaughter weaver 35
Another Shooting Jul 24 Hillary Justice 16
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Jul 23 The Touchables 35
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 10 The Touchables 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance