Details about arrest, gunshot unclear...

Details about arrest, gunshot unclear; DA launches investigation

There are 10 comments on the WPXI story from Mar 19, 2014, titled Details about arrest, gunshot unclear; DA launches investigation. In it, WPXI reports that:

According to Andre Johnson, he was pulled over by a McKeesport police officer on March 9 for traffic violations around 1:15 a.m. According to police, Johnson refused commands to put the car in park, didn't follow the officer's instructions and there was a strong odor of marijuana coming from the vehicle.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

mck resident

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Mar 19, 2014
By Mr. Johnson's own admission , he was not cooperating. What did he expect to happen?! Police officers are just doing their jobs for public safety. You resist arrest, the possibility of someone getting hurt is higher. No sympathy.
Dick Tracy

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2014
mck resident wrote:
By Mr. Johnson's own admission , he was not cooperating. What did he expect to happen?! Police officers are just doing their jobs for public safety. You resist arrest, the possibility of someone getting hurt is higher. No sympathy.
Looks procedurally correct and professional to me.
Old timer

Elizabeth, PA

#3 Mar 19, 2014
Them cops never know what they are walking into. Glad it wasn't worse. I read the police blotter everyday. I give them cops some credit. Shoulda just listened.
LOOK HERE

Homestead, PA

#4 Mar 19, 2014
Two pedestrians shot in McKeesport
March 19, 2014 9:12 PM

Share with others:

in

By Lexi Belculfine / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Two men walking along a street in McKeesport were shot tonight, police said.

The men, ages 20 and 26, were walking along Union Street near Sixth Avenue, when it appears at least one shooter, on foot, took aim at the pair at 6:11 p.m., police Capt. Tim Hanna said.

They were transported to hospitals, and their wounds did not appear to be life-threatening, he said.

"They didn't know why they were being shot at," Capt. Hanna said.

McKeesport police are investigating.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/south/2014/...
Terminator

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Mar 19, 2014
LOOK HERE wrote:
The men, ages 20 and 26, were walking along Union Street near Sixth Avenue, when it appears at least one shooter, on foot, took aim at the pair at 6:11 p.m., police Capt. Tim Hanna said.
They were transported to hospitals, and their wounds did not appear to be life-threatening, he said.
It is what it is in the Port combat zone. Call the Terminator when conditions become a threat to the safety of the innocent. I do not miss when I shot back.
Nino Brown

Elizabeth, PA

#6 Mar 19, 2014
LOOK HERE wrote:
Share with others:
in
Gee, wonder what line of work those 2 are in?
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Mar 20, 2014
Terminator wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is in the Port combat zone. Call the Terminator when conditions become a threat to the safety of the innocent. I do not miss when I shot back.
How many times did you shoot back? Did you hit anyone? Did the police chase you?
Kojak

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Mar 20, 2014
It is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times did you shoot back? Did you hit anyone? Did the police chase you?
It ok to shoot back but keep the noise down or I will have to apprehend you for violation of the noise ordinance.
White Lightning

Elizabeth, PA

#9 Mar 20, 2014
Too bad for the gov't. entitled thugs . Follow orders & stop believing you're special because you grew up being fed & kept by the taxpayers.
Sick & tired of their same lame ass excuses -' Lawdy , Hep me - I be jess too skeered to lissen to dat Lawman . Bullshyt . And now I guess we'll hear his momma sayin -'Yo honor - he a goot boy & was juss comin home from choir practice at da Church .
Looks like they're lookin for easy cash . If you're too stupid to simply listen to the cops - you deserve to get your azz lumped up . Don't be out
smoking dope at 1:30 in the morning . Nobody deserves special treatment or passes based on skin color . Watch the poverty pimp lawyers jump on this - like BO hussein - Jesse or Fat Al .
Mickey

Glassport, PA

#10 Mar 20, 2014
WPXI is allover this. Are the knuckleheads at WPXI asking the important questions here?

1.) Sir, where are you employed?
2.) What time do you have to get up for work?
3.) Why were you not cooperative with the police?
4.) Sir, do you realize that if you were not pulled over, and not doing something wrong, that none of this would have happened?

They fail to ask the questions, and fail to give us the answers we deserve.

Obey the police, they have it tough as it is and they are truly doing their job in order to keep us safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martell Makes Family Proud 1 hr UnDoc Risha 13
Must b nice to tattoo for drinking money and li... 2 hr Silence Breaker 7
Dave Marshall proposes to Amy Bennet 22 hr Silence Breaker 2
I love Mckeesport (Aug '16) 23 hr Silence Breaker 37
Dave Marshall Hates Weather Delays Thu Slippy Roads 1
I'm Outta Work, Golf & Baseball Equipment for... Wed RogaineInc 14
Marshalls Facebook Messenger Tue Swamp Rat 5

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance