McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash...
No solving zone

Mckeesport, PA

#352 Oct 16, 2013
National wrote:
McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial
By William Peacock, Esq. on 
May 1, 2012 3:12 PM
A local municipal official faces a criminal trial resulting from a January DUI, after waiving his preliminary hearing on Monday morning, reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. John Jason Elash is the Solicitor for McKeesport and has held similar positions with a number of towns over the course of his long legal career. A Solicitor is essentially a jack of all trades attorney for the city that researches and advises them on legal issues and regulations.
According to the Post-Gazette, Elash was leaving the inauguration party for Mayor Michael Cherepko when he crashed his SUV into a building in the 700 block of Route 48. After being taken to the hospital for a head injury, his blood alcohol content was allegedly measured at 0.196, which is more than twice the legal limit. He was also cited for speeding.
If he is convicted of a highest-level BAC (0.16 or higher) first time DUI offense, he faces some pretty severe penalties. The charge carries a minimum of 72 hours in jail, with a maximum of six months.
Because he was in an accident, he probably won't get the minimum penalty. There is also a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 and a 12 month license suspension, plus alcohol education classes and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
http://philadelphiaduiattorneyblog.com/2012/0...
Not icy patches! You apologize for jumping to conclusions and lying to the public. Stop ignoring illegal gambling and drugs McKeesport police.
Jazzman

Baden, PA

#353 Oct 19, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mckeesport-pa...

McKeesport Solicitor J. Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial
By William Peacock, Esq. on May 1, 2012 3:12 PM
A local municipal official faces a criminal trial resulting from a January DUI, after waiving his preliminary hearing on Monday morning, reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. J. Jason Elash is the Solicitor for McKeesport and has held similar positions with a number of towns over the course of his long legal career. A Solicitor is essentially a jack of all trades attorney for the city that researches and advises them on legal issues and regulations.
According to the Post-Gazette, Elash was leaving the inauguration party for Mayor Michael Cherepko when he crashed his SUV into a building in the 700 block of Route 48. After being taken to the hospital for a head injury, his blood alcohol content was allegedly measured at 0.196, which is more than twice the legal limit. He was also cited for speeding.
If he is convicted of a highest-level BAC (0.16 or higher) first time DUI offense, he faces some pretty severe penalties. The charge carries a minimum of 72 hours in jail, with a maximum of six months.
Because he was in an accident, he probably won't get the minimum penalty. There is also a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 and a 12 month license suspension, plus alcohol education classes and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
An Occupational Limited License, which allows the driver to go to and from work, is available to first time offenders after sixty days of suspension.
Though it is inapplicable to Mr. Elash, for those with a single prior DUI, the penalties for a highest-level BAC DUI increase to a minimum of 90 days in jail and maximum of five years, plus a $1,500 to $10,000 fine, 18 month license suspension, ignition interlock device, alcohol education classes, and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
Someone with two or more prior offenses can be sentenced to one to five years in prison, plus $2,500 to $10,000 fine, 18 month license suspension, ignition interlock device, and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.

http://philadelphiaduiattorneyblog.com/2012/0...
Hey

Baden, PA

#354 Oct 29, 2013
National wrote:
McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial
By William Peacock, Esq. on 
May 1, 2012 3:12 PM
A local municipal official faces a criminal trial resulting from a January DUI, after waiving his preliminary hearing on Monday morning, reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. John Jason Elash is the Solicitor for McKeesport and has held similar positions with a number of towns over the course of his long legal career. A Solicitor is essentially a jack of all trades attorney for the city that researches and advises them on legal issues and regulations.
According to the Post-Gazette, Elash was leaving the inauguration party for Mayor Michael Cherepko when he crashed his SUV into a building in the 700 block of Route 48. After being taken to the hospital for a head injury, his blood alcohol content was allegedly measured at 0.196, which is more than twice the legal limit. He was also cited for speeding.
If he is convicted of a highest-level BAC (0.16 or higher) first time DUI offense, he faces some pretty severe penalties. The charge carries a minimum of 72 hours in jail, with a maximum of six months.
Because he was in an accident, he probably won't get the minimum penalty. There is also a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 and a 12 month license suspension, plus alcohol education classes and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
http://philadelphiaduiattorneyblog.com/2012/0...
Hey Shadango,

Second time DUI should be maximum penalty without reduced charges.
One two three

Baden, PA

#355 Oct 31, 2013
National wrote:
McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial
By William Peacock, Esq. on 
May 1, 2012 3:12 PM
A local municipal official faces a criminal trial resulting from a January DUI, after waiving his preliminary hearing on Monday morning, reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. John Jason Elash is the Solicitor for McKeesport and has held similar positions with a number of towns over the course of his long legal career. A Solicitor is essentially a jack of all trades attorney for the city that researches and advises them on legal issues and regulations.
According to the Post-Gazette, Elash was leaving the inauguration party for Mayor Michael Cherepko when he crashed his SUV into a building in the 700 block of Route 48. After being taken to the hospital for a head injury, his blood alcohol content was allegedly measured at 0.196, which is more than twice the legal limit. He was also cited for speeding.
If he is convicted of a highest-level BAC (0.16 or higher) first time DUI offense, he faces some pretty severe penalties. The charge carries a minimum of 72 hours in jail, with a maximum of six months.
Because he was in an accident, he probably won't get the minimum penalty. There is also a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 and a 12 month license suspension, plus alcohol education classes and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
http://philadelphiaduiattorneyblog.com/2012/0...
Reduced charges for a second DUI. How many drunk driving incidents did he not get caught for?
True

Baden, PA

#356 Nov 6, 2013
Brewster hired John Elash in the first place. Brewster aka Brewmaster nominated Cherepko, Elash nanny protector. McKeesport is the top Mon Valley scofflaw area.
.
(Examples)
McKeesport solicitor Elash pleads guilty to reduced charges from crash
March 4, 2013 7:31 AM

Mr. Elash and Mr. DeLuca declined to comment on whether the plea would affect Mr. Elash's employment as McKeesport's solicitor.

Council President Darryl Segina said he asked Mr. Cherepko to fire Mr. Elash after he was charged, but the mayor refused.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

McKeesport city solicitor pleads guilty to DUI charges
March 5, 2013 12:00 AM

McKeesport solicitor J. Jason Elash pleaded guilty Monday to charges stemming from a January 2012 car crash.

Mr. Elash, 41, was charged with driving under the influence and speeding after he crashed his Cadillac Escalade into a McKeesport building after attending Mayor Mike Cherepko's inaugural ball at the McKeesport Palisades.

The January 2012 charge was Mr. Elash's second DUI charge.
(Reduced Charges with one of the 2 DUI charges removed.)

Mr. Elash and Mr. DeLuca declined to comment on whether the plea would affect Mr. Elash's employment as McKeesport's solicitor.

(What did Elash nanny, McKeesport mayor Cherepko do?)
Cherepko refused to fire Elash. Now you all may understand why John Jason Elash is on Topix with other city workers baiting. These city employees also fish for information on Topix. They will bait you to city council meetings or city hall. McKeesport officials will certainly retaliate and harass you. The city baiting lure to City Hall or Police Department building for council meetings is to harm. Elash is behind most of this organized harassment in McKeesport. Brewster allows it, the McKeesport police work for Elash as Head of the McKeesport Law Department.

Your tax money, you by way of government funding are paying McKeesport officials to be harassed. This is why McKeesport should be refused government non monitored money. It goes missing or is used for abuses by McKeesport.)

"I think he should resign, or the mayor should fire him," Mr. Segina said Monday.

Mr. Cherepko did not return calls seeking comment.(Calls are never returned, but they did speak to the secretary).
-
(This eliminates a faulty messaging system. Same, toxicology test obtained via warrant eliminate icy patches as excuse for Elash.

The tests prove DUI (drunk driving) as the only reason for the John Elash crash. All excuses from McKeesport politicians and police should be weighted with a grain of salt. No one can trust McKeesport officials of any kind. No public apology nor a show if remorse by Elash. You are dealing with cowards in McKeesport, not men.)

(continued)
Lawyers who are convicted of a crime are required to report the conviction to the disciplinary board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, according to chief disciplinary counsel Paul Killion, but, he added, a suspension of Mr. Elash's license or a disbarment is unlikely.

According to a criminal complaint, Mr. Elash drove through a wooden fence and into a building about 100 feet off Long Run Road about 1:30 a.m. on Jan. 22, 2012. A McKeesport police officer arrived on the scene to find Mr. Elash being treated by medics. As the officer questioned him, he said, he could smell alcohol on Mr. Elash and overheard him tell medics that he had been drinking.
http://www.post-gazette.com/neighborhoods-eas...
Pronto

Baden, PA

#357 Nov 6, 2013
He pled guilty, reduced and minimum charges for a 2nd DUI!
Tapped reserve

Baden, PA

#358 Nov 23, 2013
Political Forces Boldness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is McKeesport, but it is the infallible power and wisdom of the esteemed, revered, and narcissistic best ball player in the history of the City who engineered immunities for the barrister.
That is not the first time he abused his authority. He and the barrister pulled the chestnuts out of the fire for a former jail guard who is now a councilperson and MACM board member. They own him as result of protecting him.
The esteemed one is on a roll, a very strong roll with considerable momentum, AT THIS TIME. He is a self proclaimed untouchable because he is a powerful state senator.
For a starting point, the authorities most likely bugged the phone call from the senator to the Porkster immediately after the shock of the wide spread gaming machine raids.
Why the interest and concern senator, opps you never figured the PSP had the Porkster's phone line tapped. Neither did the Honorable Rep Marc Gergely. Too bad for a start - for both of you.
You have to be concerned about who are the three informants mentioned in the 134 page search warrant affidavit. Let me repeat, like real concerned because they are most likely privy to the interworking of your kingdom.
The conviction rate for those indicted are astronomical. The 16 indicted very well know that and better still their lawyers know it even better. You cooperate - you might get off or get a reduced sentence otherwise off to the cage.
Report: McKeesport faces big future deficits
Wednesday, Oct. 13, 2010

A financial plan commissioned two years ago by the city indicates McKeesport may have a multi-million-dollar debt in five years, and end this year $950,000 in the red.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/dailynewsmcke...

The money is gone.
Demolished school

Baden, PA

#359 Nov 23, 2013
D Day June 18 wrote:
The esteemed solicitor could have a very bad June if his attorney does not slick out a delay for some legal reason. That is what I project.
With this legal delay, he will drop of the radar and escape the disgraceful DUI charge in the fall, if he desires to continue to be the city solicitor.
Remember the PA Supreme Court Disciplinary Board may weigh in on this embarrassment to their profession. They administratively suspended him once.
Elash was suspended once? What did the incident involve?
No deal

Baden, PA

#360 Nov 24, 2013
National wrote:
McKeesport Solicitor John Jason Elash Faces DUI Trial
By William Peacock, Esq. on 
May 1, 2012 3:12 PM
A local municipal official faces a criminal trial resulting from a January DUI, after waiving his preliminary hearing on Monday morning, reports the Pittsburg Post-Gazette. John Jason Elash is the Solicitor for McKeesport and has held similar positions with a number of towns over the course of his long legal career. A Solicitor is essentially a jack of all trades attorney for the city that researches and advises them on legal issues and regulations.
According to the Post-Gazette, Elash was leaving the inauguration party for Mayor Michael Cherepko when he crashed his SUV into a building in the 700 block of Route 48. After being taken to the hospital for a head injury, his blood alcohol content was allegedly measured at 0.196, which is more than twice the legal limit. He was also cited for speeding.
If he is convicted of a highest-level BAC (0.16 or higher) first time DUI offense, he faces some pretty severe penalties. The charge carries a minimum of 72 hours in jail, with a maximum of six months.
Because he was in an accident, he probably won't get the minimum penalty. There is also a fine of $1,000 to $5,000 and a 12 month license suspension, plus alcohol education classes and possible court ordered alcohol treatment.
http://philadelphiaduiattorneyblog.com/2012/0...
He received reduced charges, with all minimums for a 2nd DUI. Now they want to give him a raise working for McKeesport, Pennsylvania.

Crews battle 3-alarm fire in McKeesport | WPXI
Sunday, Nov. 24, 2013 | 12:39 p.m.... 12:14 p.m. Crews battle 3-alarm fire in McKeesport ...
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/crews-battle-3-...

McKeesport needs to pay for his doctors and physical therapy. Time to use up all of the McKeesport benefits. McKeesport workers, especially fire firefighters, deserve and have a right to them.

McKeesport mayor Mike Cherepko promised to use the surplus $900,000 to pay McKeesport employees and benefits.
.
McKeesport council voted on Wednesday to allow Mayor Michael Cherepko to tap into his reserve fund to make payroll and pay bills.

Cherepko said the city's overall deficit by the end of the year may reach $2 million, but bills and employees need to be paid now.

Council's approval came because of a heated exchange between Cherepko and council president Darryl Segina.

Cherepko asked for the motion several times at the meeting, explaining that without access to the approximately $900,000 in reserve, the city would not be able to pay its regular obligations.

“We're going to treat it as if it's not there and use it in an emergency,” Cherepko said.“I don't want to come to the end of the month — and we don't have a council meeting until December — and not be able to make payroll ... Your $900,000 is going to be gone at the end of the year anyway.”

McKeesport must tap reserve fund to pay bills | TribLIVE
Thursday, Nov. 7, 2013, 4:51 a.m.

McKeesport council voted on Wednesday to allow Mayor Michael Cherepko to tap into his reserve ...
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

Who's reserve? McKeesport residents and employees.
Another Coverup in Play

Mckeesport, PA

#361 Nov 24, 2013
This outrageous solicitor salary increase of $15,000 or even $25,000 is perfectly legal. Mayor Cherepko can propose any amount of increase.

The solicitor will rule on that and then rule that his opinion is not a conflict of interest because he is entitled to his legal opinion. Who is there to legally challenge him?

The provocative question to the puppets on council is: Why gift a person a 17% salary increase when he is a dead beat on his taxes, rent, and has not even paid for his DUI recent fine and expenses? Check the Prothronotary's website, it is listed.

Is escapes simple logic and common sense why Mayor Cherepko does not consider another deadbeat move by his friend the solicitor a resounding negativity smear on the City that resonates throughout the Mon Valley and in the ears of the authorities.

Will this puppet council have the wisdom and courage to garnish the solicitor's wages for all the back taxes how owes to society?
voters choice

West Mifflin, PA

#362 Nov 24, 2013
Another Coverup in Play wrote:
This outrageous solicitor salary increase of $15,000 or even $25,000 is perfectly legal. Mayor Cherepko can propose any amount of increase.
The solicitor will rule on that and then rule that his opinion is not a conflict of interest because he is entitled to his legal opinion. Who is there to legally challenge him?
The provocative question to the puppets on council is: Why gift a person a 17% salary increase when he is a dead beat on his taxes, rent, and has not even paid for his DUI recent fine and expenses? Check the Prothronotary's website, it is listed.
Is escapes simple logic and common sense why Mayor Cherepko does not consider another deadbeat move by his friend the solicitor a resounding negativity smear on the City that resonates throughout the Mon Valley and in the ears of the authorities.
Will this puppet council have the wisdom and courage to garnish the solicitor's wages for all the back taxes how owes to society?
You better check up on that........oh I forget the people of mckeesport wont even ateend a meeting to question the illegal raise made by the mayor.......council has to approve it....
Great Salary Increase

Mckeesport, PA

#364 Nov 24, 2013
voters choice wrote:
<quoted text>You better check up on that........oh I forget the people of mckeesport wont even ateend a meeting to question the illegal raise made by the mayor.......council has to approve it....
No question and without even studying the budget the puppet council vote will be 6-1. Issue closed and the consigliore is laughing all the way to the bank.

The only forces left to neutralize the MDC dictatorship are more indictments.

No one knows if the AG/PSP investigations are done or more if indictments are coming. Only, time will tell. The AG spokesperson would not deny or confirm if any investigation are continuing.
cash for clunkers

West Mifflin, PA

#365 Nov 24, 2013
time to trade in those SUV's and let the employees who once drove them , to drive their own cars and gas them up on thier dime.....not mine. I go to work and the city doesnt give me a car and gas money?
How many mayors and fire chiefs in other cities have their own funded cars and gas perks..........
Truth

Baden, PA

#366 Nov 26, 2013
Low expectations wrote:
<quoted text>Fantastic job, indeed.
>>>>>Additional ly, Ms. Mamas said in court filings that city Solicitor Jason Elash repeatedly ignored phone calls and letters from her in 2008 and 2009, then failed to show for a December committee meeting.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
>>>>>Mr. Elash said Mr. Robertson and Ms. Stokes had a falling out after the settlement, and they refused to sit on a committee together. Mr. Robertson said he was never asked to sit on a committee by Mr. Elash or anyone else from McKeesport.
John Jason Elash taking care of his ex wife and kids? Forget about them too?
Both sides

Baden, PA

#367 Nov 26, 2013
Frustration floods McKeesport council chambers - Allegheny
Friday, May 4, 2012

With some attendees shaking their heads and others leaving the room, an air of frustration filled McKeesport council chambers Wednesday evening as city officials continued arguments on the topics they've debated for months.
After council approved the revision of a previously tabled service agreement for solicitor J. Jason Elash in a 5-2 vote, with Councilors V. Fawn Walker-Montgomery and A.J. Tedesco dissenting, council president Darryl Segina sidestepped Robert's Rules of Order by commenting on the matter after a vote was cast.

Segina said there were private reservations about Elash's appointment as solicitor, despite a unanimous vote in January. Those reservations have increased among some council members and the public since DUI charges were filed against Elash after a single-vehicle accident on Jan. 22.

"The only thing we can do, and what we did, is negotiate the contract," Segina said. "The beginning contract only stated the retaining fee (of $1,500 per month) and $75 an hour. In the one we just passed, there was more."

Elash's service agreement outlines his scope of services as defined by McKeesport's Home Rule Charter and adds a personal conduct clause that charges him to uphold the city's reputation. It notes that his employment will be terminated if convicted of any alcohol-related offenses for incidents occurring after March 1, 2012.

Tedesco asked if the contract defines whether Elash is an employee or a professional contractor, specifically asking if his services require a W-2 or 1099 federal tax form. He noted that the question was not intended to spark further controversy, but rather to clarify a matter of record-keeping that city officials will resolve in coming days.
"Council approves the solicitor, and the mayor executes the contract on behalf of the city," Mayor Michael Cherepko said. "It's a non-bidding contract ... for professional services. Council doesn't have a say as long as it's within the budget."
Cherepko said he extended a courtesy in compromising with council in the development in Elash's contract. That statement led to bickering between Cherepko and Walker-Montgomery, when he told her the matter was "nothing to smirk about."

Walker-Montgomery said the mayor didn't know what she was laughing about, and he should not call her out on an assumption. Both parties were silenced by Segina's gavel as they told one another to watch their mouths and educate themselves.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

Elash is a deadbeat rewarded by the mayor.
Agreements

Baden, PA

#368 Nov 26, 2013
Account Not Clear wrote:
<quoted text>
He nailed more than one person or entity with dead beat obligations.
He could care less for anyone but himself.
Johns california cousin

Riverside, CA

#369 Dec 28, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but he'll be charged with misdemeanor counts of simple assault and terroristic threats for hitting the son of his former law partner.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree; it got overripe and launched itself into a building.
John is a good man and always took his cases very seriously. As for the apple falling from the tree comment, I don"t know who you are - hiding behind a screen name- but the Elash family has a lot to be proud of and has come along way since Ellis island, No one ever handed us a thing and that includes John. He worked hard to get through college and law school and Iam very proud of him. If he got into a fight, with a guy 25 years younger, there was a good reason. The other guy sounds like a sore loser-literally. Elash`s are not punks and will not be bullied or manhandled. That goes for John, a little something he got from the family tree, I know John and his wife and they are both good people and good parents.
That is true

Mckeesport, PA

#370 Mar 24, 2014
Low expectations wrote:
<quoted text>Fantastic job, indeed.
>>>>>Additional ly, Ms. Mamas said in court filings that city Solicitor Jason Elash repeatedly ignored phone calls and letters from her in 2008 and 2009, then failed to show for a December committee meeting.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
>>>>>Mr. Elash said Mr. Robertson and Ms. Stokes had a falling out after the settlement, and they refused to sit on a committee together. Mr. Robertson said he was never asked to sit on a committee by Mr. Elash or anyone else from McKeesport.
Do you think Brewster will fight for elderly access to his new business at 3711 Walnut Street in McKeesport?
That is true

Mckeesport, PA

#371 Mar 24, 2014
Both sides wrote:
Frustration floods McKeesport council chambers - Allegheny
Friday, May 4, 2012
With some attendees shaking their heads and others leaving the room, an air of frustration filled McKeesport council chambers Wednesday evening as city officials continued arguments on the topics they've debated for months.
After council approved the revision of a previously tabled service agreement for solicitor J. Jason Elash in a 5-2 vote, with Councilors V. Fawn Walker-Montgomery and A.J. Tedesco dissenting, council president Darryl Segina sidestepped Robert's Rules of Order by commenting on the matter after a vote was cast.
Segina said there were private reservations about Elash's appointment as solicitor, despite a unanimous vote in January. Those reservations have increased among some council members and the public since DUI charges were filed against Elash after a single-vehicle accident on Jan. 22.
"The only thing we can do, and what we did, is negotiate the contract," Segina said. "The beginning contract only stated the retaining fee (of $1,500 per month) and $75 an hour. In the one we just passed, there was more."
Elash's service agreement outlines his scope of services as defined by McKeesport's Home Rule Charter and adds a personal conduct clause that charges him to uphold the city's reputation. It notes that his employment will be terminated if convicted of any alcohol-related offenses for incidents occurring after March 1, 2012.
Tedesco asked if the contract defines whether Elash is an employee or a professional contractor, specifically asking if his services require a W-2 or 1099 federal tax form. He noted that the question was not intended to spark further controversy, but rather to clarify a matter of record-keeping that city officials will resolve in coming days.
"Council approves the solicitor, and the mayor executes the contract on behalf of the city," Mayor Michael Cherepko said. "It's a non-bidding contract ... for professional services. Council doesn't have a say as long as it's within the budget."
Cherepko said he extended a courtesy in compromising with council in the development in Elash's contract. That statement led to bickering between Cherepko and Walker-Montgomery, when he told her the matter was "nothing to smirk about."
Walker-Montgomery said the mayor didn't know what she was laughing about, and he should not call her out on an assumption. Both parties were silenced by Segina's gavel as they told one another to watch their mouths and educate themselves.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Elash is a deadbeat rewarded by the mayor.
Only the beginning.
Misjustices in Philia

Mckeesport, PA

#372 Mar 24, 2014
That is true wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the beginning.
You may be correct. But the good citizens cannot expect any interest or help from AG Kathleen Kane on this one.

Her bungling and abortion of a solid corruption investigation of Phila elected officials leaves a lot of speculation about external political forces being in play.

I would suspect that it could be paralleled in Allegheny county so all 16 indicted for gambling will be fully exonerated like their colleagues in Phila.

Are there characteristics of corruption and nonfeasance on both sides of the equation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do black people abuse the welfare system? (Mar '10) 4 hr combat blogger 90
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 12 hr Queeg 42
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 13 hr Hobo Jim 36
I love Mckeesport 13 hr Hobo Jim 11
SA football - What the heck happened? (Oct '13) Sun Queeg 12
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sat The Touchables 55
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Aug 25 Sir Repko 8

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages