McKeesport police Corruption
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Tattoo

AOL

#122 Apr 28, 2010
left long ago wrote:
<quoted text>do u live in da port or fantasy island.that place is on a slide and nobody is going to stop it.
Look Boss -- da plane, de plane! It's trying to land on Mary Alley or Brick Alley.
teen

United States

#123 Jul 17, 2010
Eddie wrote:
What does this have to do with "so- called" police corruption?
<quoted text>
I am only 16 years old and I know what all these cops around here do , they are together with the big drug dealers around here and about half of them do drugs themselves . Mckeesport cops are probably the worst cops around who think they run everything. They harass people that don't even do anything wrong ,they pull over my boyfriend and search his car for no apparent reason. I find them all to be jokes
Concerned Father

Mckeesport, PA

#124 Jul 17, 2010
teen wrote:
<quoted text> I am only 16 years old and I know what all these cops around here do , they are together with the big drug dealers around here and about half of them do drugs themselves . Mckeesport cops are probably the worst cops around who think they run everything. They harass people that don't even do anything wrong ,they pull over my boyfriend and search his car for no apparent reason. I find them all to be jokes
How about a drug test for ever City employee?
Readers Viewpoint

Mckeesport, PA

#125 Jul 17, 2010
Concerned Father wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a drug test for ever City employee?
All city employees, district employees, politicians, and anyone collecting government monies to live.
Concerned Father

AOL

#126 Jul 17, 2010
Readers Viewpoint wrote:
<quoted text> All city employees, district employees, politicians, and anyone collecting government monies to live.
I agree to extend it to all.

The teenagers with multiple children to multiple and unknown fathers should not be given a penny until the gulp a birth prevention fix as prescribed.
City Slide

Pittsburgh, PA

#127 Aug 8, 2010
The city is on a slide and no one will be able to fix it. The missing houses on properties and abandoned buildings not torn down yet say more than many words.
http://tinyurl.com/2888yhe
http://tinyurl.com/2f4psjt
http://tinyurl.com/22wg6ck
We cannot point to everyone else, because the small problem with everyone else is the big problem let go in McKeesport. That is why the thugs are running loose, police let them go or support them in some manner or way.
City Slide

Pittsburgh, PA

#128 Aug 9, 2010
A genius wrote this, because they do not use catch phrases such as "paint with a brush" "everyone else is bad" "these things happen everywhere," leave if you don't like it," "I've lived here all my life" (Basically, I know everything there is attitude.) Just because you work with a bank or had worked PNC Bank does not give anyone any special super powers of perception, you only have to be blind to all the buildings coming down and the abandoned houses. Making excuses about being a mill town does not compensate (now looking everywhere else because the finger points there) as in some cities have wonderful shops and were also mill towns thought destined to fail. They to are within Allegheny County and that is different from Mckeesport, even if crimes do get committed in those other places.) Mckeesport can only deal with Mckeesport, but while pointing to other places you could say some have faired far better than Mckeesport and had far worse devastation when the mills and factories, larger businesses all pulled out! What do they do different should be asked, but if you think you know everything and are arrogant with an abundance of pride from the bank than that is why you are professing yourself to be wise and are becoming a fool during the process. Yes it happens everywhere else, but only Eddie is able to deal with Eddie, and Mckeesport people to deal with Mckeesport. While looking at other places you make your own diversion for thugs allowed by some police choosing when to enforce a law and when not to when someone tells them in position not to to allow that many wrongs to happen in Mckeesport. I guarantee if you send people to Mon Yough Community Service you will find that you may be more of the problem with Mckeesport rather than the actual solution to it.
Maybe you should go and see if your alright, or are you arrogant enough Eddie to self evaluate? Are you a psychologist or a banker? If you are not a psychologist how do you know that you are correct that you are positively sane Eddie? How do you know your view is correct above everyone else. Don't you paint them all "using the same wide brush." If they don't rent from Rent-A-Center doesn't that ruin your fantasy of such claims you have made? What if they do not have 3 or more children and can prove you have more flaws with specifics rather than merely arguing about one silly hole on your entire road where you live as you have done Eddie? You don't give your name on here because many people are known as Eddie, and many act like you unfortunately. Do you ever go the wrong way down a one way and tell people saying, "I lived here all my life, I can do that" to anyone before? In fact there is a truck that is green on Grandview, reads Eddie, you?
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... YOUR "if you don't like it, leave" attitude is the reason things never change in this town. It's so backwards and upside down I don't know where to begin, and City Hall loves to hear this kind of crap.
I have every right in this country to live in a safe neighborhood where the police enforce the laws when they see or know a crime has been committed. Not when they feel like it, and especially, not when a higher up says not to.
If my neighborhood goes downhill because the older residents go to the nursing homes or pass away, I have every right to complain and fight to stay in my home. To use your logic, we're supposed to keep our mouths shut and move. And why? Because we're supposed to accept that the supposedly majority of "good" cops don't police their "bad" brothers on the force?
Is it OK to cordon off certain wards downtown because "the scum" live there anyway? I've got news for you: "the scum" is migrating across the entire town. Another thread complained about Grandview having gone to hell. Haler Heights is emptying out.
Shall we all just blow town? A shocking number of people say sure.
Why?
Does leaving solve anything? Doesn't that say to the scum "You win"?
just curious

Mckeesport, PA

#130 Aug 9, 2010
K I R wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the cocky young guy named Julian Thomas or Julian Thompson whatever? He always looks like he is angry. He was in the paper about three times and never smiled I believe. I remember the one with him getting a bulletproof vest and he did not even smile for the picture. I was as if dang former chief pero hires some friendly happy cops.
Julian Thomas worked for me for a few years and he was a good, hard-working kid. Devout in his faith, earnest with the task at hand and a rather quiet, even keeled individual. He never was one to express his emotions verbally or non-verbally. Not sure how heís performed as a member of the police force, but donít judge him on the images displayed in the newspaper, judge him by his deeds.
Ray Nickoli

Mckeesport, PA

#131 Aug 9, 2010
K I R wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the cocky young guy named Julian Thomas or Julian Thompson whatever? He always looks like he is angry. He was in the paper about three times and never smiled I believe. I remember the one with him getting a bulletproof vest and he did not even smile for the picture. I was as if dang former chief pero hires some friendly happy cops.
Yes Julian is pissed offed ! He's pissed off cause of a$$holes like you. All he is trying to do is earn a honest living for his family. I hope if I ever get sick, and have to go to UPMC MCK I have Julian at my side an not a homo nurse like you!
Need the Info

Mckeesport, PA

#132 Aug 9, 2010
Who is Julian Thomas?
just curious

Mckeesport, PA

#133 Aug 9, 2010
Need the Info wrote:
Who is Julian Thomas?
Julian is a McKeesport police officer, hired straight out of the academy about 18 - 24 months ago. It's unfortunate his name was associated with this "police corruption" thread....all because he doesn't smile on cue for the camera. Shame on KIR for NOT keeping it real.
Troublemaker

Mckeesport, PA

#134 Aug 9, 2010
City Slide wrote:
A genius wrote this, because they do not use catch phrases such as "paint with a brush" "everyone else is bad" "these things happen everywhere," leave if you don't like it," "I've lived here all my life" (Basically, I know everything there is attitude.) Just because you work with a bank or had worked PNC Bank does not give anyone any special super powers of perception, you only have to be blind to all the buildings coming down and the abandoned houses. Making excuses about being a mill town does not compensate (now looking everywhere else because the finger points there) as in some cities have wonderful shops and were also mill towns thought destined to fail. They to are within Allegheny County and that is different from Mckeesport, even if crimes do get committed in those other places.) Mckeesport can only deal with Mckeesport, but while pointing to other places you could say some have faired far better than Mckeesport and had far worse devastation when the mills and factories, larger businesses all pulled out! What do they do different should be asked, but if you think you know everything and are arrogant with an abundance of pride from the bank than that is why you are professing yourself to be wise and are becoming a fool during the process. Yes it happens everywhere else, but only Eddie is able to deal with Eddie, and Mckeesport people to deal with Mckeesport. While looking at other places you make your own diversion for thugs allowed by some police choosing when to enforce a law and when not to when someone tells them in position not to to allow that many wrongs to happen in Mckeesport. I guarantee if you send people to Mon Yough Community Service you will find that you may be more of the problem with Mckeesport rather than the actual solution to it.
Maybe you should go and see if your alright, or are you arrogant enough Eddie to self evaluate? Are you a psychologist or a banker? If you are not a psychologist how do you know that you are correct that you are positively sane Eddie? How do you know your view is correct above everyone else. Don't you paint them all "using the same wide brush." If they don't rent from Rent-A-Center doesn't that ruin your fantasy of such claims you have made? What if they do not have 3 or more children and can prove you have more flaws with specifics rather than merely arguing about one silly hole on your entire road where you live as you have done Eddie? You don't give your name on here because many people are known as Eddie, and many act like you unfortunately. Do you ever go the wrong way down a one way and tell people saying, "I lived here all my life, I can do that" to anyone before? In fact there is a truck that is green on Grandview, reads Eddie, you?
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about?
Truth Transparency

Mckeesport, PA

#135 Oct 21, 2013
USMC wrote:
I had a personal violation by Greene 15 years ago. I never reported it, because I was young and stupid.
I was exiting a convenience in CP while I was home on leave (USMC active duty at the time).
He jumped out of his police cruiser and told me to 'get my ass over here right now'.
I complied and he grabbed me and put me against the car and told me that me and my skinhead buddies better leave his son alone or we were going to 'disappear'.
I told him I was in the Marines and had nothing to do with skinheads. After he saw my military ID he said get the f out of here, and I should not come back to McKeesport.
No apology or anything, just get the f out of here. I now have a few friends on the force, and they know he is a bad apple, but he is still there for some reason.
Posted: 11:14 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013
AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illegal gambling operation in McKeesport
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/ag-16-cha...
(Video)
A city councilman, a police chief and 14 other people have been charged in connection with an alleged video gambling ring operating in and around the McKeesport area, Attorney General Kathleen Kane announced Thursday.
Police said they seized more than 300 video gambling machines from about 70 locations around McKeesport in the monthslong investigation. Authorities also seized more than $1 million in cash.
-
Thank you Kathleen Kane and the Attorney General. I knew you'd come through on my reports.
Mon Valley video gambling ring arrests include McKeesport councilman, Forward police chief, ex-cops
September 5, 2013 11:34 pm
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
McKeesport, most corrupt area in all Pennsylvania. Green aka Mr. is liability to McKeesport.
Jason

West Mifflin, PA

#136 Oct 21, 2013
Truth Transparency wrote:
<quoted text>
Posted: 11:14 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013
AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illegal gambling operation in McKeesport
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/ag-16-cha...
(Video)
A city councilman, a police chief and 14 other people have been charged in connection with an alleged video gambling ring operating in and around the McKeesport area, Attorney General Kathleen Kane announced Thursday.
Police said they seized more than 300 video gambling machines from about 70 locations around McKeesport in the monthslong investigation. Authorities also seized more than $1 million in cash.
-
Thank you Kathleen Kane and the Attorney General. I knew you'd come through on my reports.
Mon Valley video gambling ring arrests include McKeesport councilman, Forward police chief, ex-cops
September 5, 2013 11:34 pm
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
McKeesport, most corrupt area in all Pennsylvania. Green aka Mr. is liability to McKeesport.
LMFAO!!!
Freddy Fu

United States

#137 Oct 23, 2013
They are all bad
Its the city

Sharon, PA

#138 Oct 23, 2013
Cordlea
Matthew Cordle has a public confession about his DUI. He publicly apologized for the death of a innocent person. WTAE covered the story. John Elash could have killed someone for his drunk driving stunts. He has a clause added within the new hiring agreement in McKeesport.

John Elash should have had been required a public apology to McKeesporters.

In a memo made public over the weekend, city controller Raymond Malinchak said he may hire a lawyer to investigate J. Jason Elash, who was fired Dec. 31 as city attorney by Mayor Regis T. McLaughlin. Malinchak is alleging "a multitude of very troublesome and questionable matters" involving Elash, who is backed by council president Michael Cherepko and three of six other city councilors.
"These range from misrepresentation of the number of vehicles insured (to) disinterest by the former city solicitor to file a $30,000 deed transfer tax lien," Malinchak wrote to Cherepko and other officials. Cherepko said Malinchak would need council's approval to hire any staff.
http://triblive.com/x/dailynewsmckeesport/s_7...
Hiring private investigators to investigate John Elash aren't city staff! Of course, anyone saying you need approval (like Cherepko did) has a LOT to hide. McKeesport isn't a transparency city, its a cover up city with 16 new indictments. A council member and several police officers are indicted in McKeesport.
Elash's service agreement outlines his scope of services as defined by McKeesport's Home Rule Charter and adds a personal conduct clause that charges him to uphold the city's reputation. It notes that his employment will be terminated if convicted of any alcohol-related offenses for incidents occurring after March 1, 2012.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

John Elash should be terminated for his online Topix messages. They are ill representation for McKeesport.
Its The Politics

Sharon, PA

#139 Oct 30, 2013
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... YOUR "if you don't like it, leave" attitude is the reason things never change in this town. It's so backwards and upside down I don't know where to begin, and City Hall loves to hear this kind of crap.
I have every right in this country to live in a safe neighborhood where the police enforce the laws when they see or know a crime has been committed. Not when they feel like it, and especially, not when a higher up says not to.
If my neighborhood goes downhill because the older residents go to the nursing homes or pass away, I have every right to complain and fight to stay in my home. To use your logic, we're supposed to keep our mouths shut and move. And why? Because we're supposed to accept that the supposedly majority of "good" cops don't police their "bad" brothers on the force?
Is it OK to cordon off certain wards downtown because "the scum" live there anyway? I've got news for you: "the scum" is migrating across the entire town. Another thread complained about Grandview having gone to hell. Haler Heights is emptying out.
Shall we all just blow town? A shocking number of people say sure.
Why?
Does leaving solve anything? Doesn't that say to the scum "You win"?
All McKeesport is ruined by Brewsters Community Development Block grant begging and crying.

Keep crying for CDBG Brewster.
One two three

Sharon, PA

#140 Oct 31, 2013
Definite true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Member against violence is violent... 1 hr Sluggo 21
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) 6 hr Tale of Three Cities 155
City Council 7 hr Candy Man 19
Another Shooting 23 hr Joe 45
Several Pittsburgh area school districts downgr... Tue Nie place to live 1
SHOOTINGS IN McKEESPORT and our FUTURE as a CITY (Jul '12) Tue Innocent Lad 86
News Action News Investigates: City denies elderly w... Jul 26 Failed Cover Up 77
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages