of 7
Next Last

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 25, 2009
Mckeesport Falling Matter

AOL

#2 Nov 26, 2009
Excellent post,someone mentioned these cases were in transit. There are others, and more are in transit.

Excellent post,someone mentioned these cases were in transit. There are others, and more are in transit.

Cases against Mckeesport, PA (15 miles southeast of Pittsburgh) include:

McKeesport sidewalk deal may aid handicapped.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtri...
alternate source:
http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewiSto...

Man sues, saying McKeesport ignores disability law
Thursday, September 17, 2009
By Moriah Balingit, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09260/998561-5...

and

2009-0745_Balingit-City_of_McK eesport.pdf Issued 09/21/2009 - Deemed denial, agency failed to overcome presumption of public records

Agency=Mckeesport (they ignored the findings that while even in the hands of a private auditor all records must still be released as public without hesitation.)

Note: You will need a .pdf program, like Acrobat, to view this file.
http://openrecords.state.pa.us/portal/server....

also

Oct 29, 2009 1:38 pm US/Eastern
Kach, Security Company Settle Lawsuit
http://kdka.com/local/Tanya.Kach.lawsuit.2.12...

"It's impossible to conceive how a young girl who has been tortured and raped and held captive can file a lawsuit," Lawrence Fisher, Kach's attorney, said.

Hose is serving a prison sentence in connection with the case.

Kach and the security company have reached an agreement.

Former Runaway Sues McKeesport Schools, Police, Security Company
Lawsuit In Tanya Kach Case Moves Forward
ThePittsburghChannel.Com
updated 11:48 p.m. ET, Thurs., Oct . 29, 2009
PITTSBURGH - THE PITTSBURGH CHANNEL.com
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33534522/ns/local...
Read The Lawsuit:
Tanya Kach Lawsuit
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/download/...
Note: You will need a .pdf program, like Acrobat, to view this file.

Held captive for years, Kach seeking damages against McKeesport, school district
By Brian Bowling, TRIBUNE-REVIEW
Friday, October 30, 2009
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtri...

and others:

Plaintiffs: NORMAN DEMOS and PATRICIA DEMOS
Defendants: CITY OF MCKEESPORT, MCKEESPORT POLICE DEPARTMENT, BRYAN WASHOWICH, CHRISTOPHER HALASZYNSKI and SUSAN BUTLER

Case Number: 2:2009cv01500
Filed: November 10, 2009

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-pawdce...

McKeesport man sues city, officers in riot-gloves incident
By The Tribune-Review
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/ne...

Other actions have taken place, under of which I also have legitimate grounds after attorneys have viewed evidence.

Anyone whom laughs at vandalism is questioned as to being sincere.
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 26, 2009
Freedom/ Freedom4All back at it again with his polls!

McKeesport Pol Corruption?

How about let's talk about the thugs. Pick up the newspaper, & read about the thugs stealing cars, getting arrested for disorderly conduct, cracking their "baby mamas", not paying child support, public intoxication, homicides, outstanding warrants... Need I go on? These people/thugs/morons aren't cops. They are regular people.

Freedom - talk about them. These are the ones your welfare ass has to worry about. You don't have to worry about the cops.

You are doing a lot of uncalled for slandering lately. Recent arrest perhaps????

- Eddie

Location hidden

#4 Nov 26, 2009
Mr Eddie I of all people do not condone the actions of the thugs. I have family who are policeman, and have a close relationship with the family of one of the pgh cops killed. However I have very intmiate knowledge lets say about the incident referred to in the above article and let me say for the good of every great cop the cop who abused rev Hamilton should be off the streets for good!

“To Each His Own....Opinion!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Eddie wrote:
How about let's talk about the thugs. Pick up the newspaper, & read about the thugs stealing cars, getting arrested for disorderly conduct, cracking their "baby mamas", not paying child support, public intoxication, homicides, outstanding warrants... Need I go on? These people/thugs/morons aren't cops. They are regular people.
Freedom - talk about them. These are the ones your welfare ass has to worry about. You don't have to worry about the cops.
You are doing a lot of uncalled for slandering lately. Recent arrest perhaps????
- Eddie
Yes, it's hard for them, but they have a hard time differentiating between thugs and ordinary citizens and treat everyone pretty much the same, which is like CRAP. I'm sure there are some decent cops out there. I ran a red light and when the officer pulled me over he asked me if I knew why he pulled me over and I said 'Yes, I just went thru that red light' and he said 'Honesty is the best policy with me, be safe and have a good night' and he let me go, he waved me on. I thanked him and went on my way but let me tell you I was stunned. He's an older man, not one of these cocky young gunslingers that think they're tough guys out there.
Eddies A Shame

AOL

#6 Nov 28, 2009
Eddie wrote:
- Eddie
I don't think you are even sane, you obviously don't know what your even talking about as usual. Just an angry old frustrated man with nothing to do but say things known to be untrue about people.
Do you know the person whom you speakor just guessing as usual?

Come on, anytime there are a group fighting someone you know that you are there. So if criminals are regular people, then all regualr people are suspect by that posting of yours.

You just be one of the dimmest people on here. Can you prove they are on welfare or is that a matter of opinion as usual? Prove your statements or perhaps you are speaking about yourself slandering people as it appears.

Where are your supporting facts, do you have evidence because you need evidence. Otherwise, anyone believing you without evidence must be believing in story telling by you currently.

You have nothing to offer by telling stories about people Eddie.
Last I knew someone knew you said a lot about you to someone, enjoy the facts.

We do not know whom you are by Eddie either, what is the last name?
I read someone had a child screamed at by a lady in a video on here, you support that too?
Eddies A Shame

AOL

#7 Nov 28, 2009
The city is falling apart, you paid for that last settlement by the way Eddie. Perhaps you will celebrate the occasion, and the next Eddie. The taxpayers are paying for all of the current city mistakes.

What did the handicapped do wrong to be ignored by the city, ask for accomodations?

Last I knew there were some of the largest thieves such a Madoff, and they had luxury cars, houses. All more comon than the average poor person, there are theives selling jewelry with store fronts. You cannot tell people by how much money they have, they can steal to get it Eddie.
Friend

AOL

#8 Nov 28, 2009
Living in McKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's hard for them, but they have a hard time differentiating between thugs and ordinary citizens and treat everyone pretty much the same, which is like CRAP. I'm sure there are some decent cops out there. I ran a red light and when the officer pulled me over he asked me if I knew why he pulled me over and I said 'Yes, I just went thru that red light' and he said 'Honesty is the best policy with me, be safe and have a good night' and he let me go, he waved me on. I thanked him and went on my way but let me tell you I was stunned. He's an older man, not one of these cocky young gunslingers that think they're tough guys out there.
That can and does happen, it depends on the person.
Their are decent police, they do care and they do show people they care.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 28, 2009
right so get rid of the bad ones!! My friends are cops!!! I despise cop hatred and what happened to 3 fine men in pgh in April. One I knew well. And yet I know Rev Hamilton did not deserve this. And I think you will find a track record for a certain officer I have heard from other officer friends , people form former da's office and others about his reputation. he ought to be fired! Mr Eddie I think compared bad cops to bad clerks at Giant Eagle wow! clerks cannot do as much damamge not sure the past time i heard of clerk breaking ribs!
Friend

AOL

#10 Nov 28, 2009
bassguitar wrote:
right so get rid of the bad ones!! My friends are cops!!! I despise cop hatred and what happened to 3 fine men in pgh in April. One I knew well. And yet I know Rev Hamilton did not deserve this. And I think you will find a track record for a certain officer I have heard from other officer friends , people form former da's office and others about his reputation. he ought to be fired! Mr Eddie I think compared bad cops to bad clerks at Giant Eagle wow! clerks cannot do as much damamge not sure the past time i heard of clerk breaking ribs!
We only need to get rid of the bad one, not everyone in the police department. What did Eddie say about a comparison with Giant Eagle? Maybe there is one with friends that are police is all that anyone can think of may have been cause for the comparison Eddie may have made. By reading the above posting Eddie paints with quite a broad psinting people brush. I do not think the reverend or othes complaining about how they were dealt collect welfare.

I think it happens to all people of all walks of life, as much as some people with high end jobs may also abuse for power or money. There are some excellent police officers in Mckeesport, but they seem to have a hard time working under peer presure. Hard times being able to say anything due to police comraderie, brotherhood support.

Fraternal Order of Police as well as basic non spoken agreement to keep mishaps internal.
K I R

AOL

#11 Nov 29, 2009
Living in McKeesport wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about the cocky young guy named Julian Thomas or Julian Thompson whatever? He always looks like he is angry. He was in the paper about three times and never smiled I believe. I remember the one with him getting a bulletproof vest and he did not even smile for the picture. I was as if dang former chief pero hires some friendly happy cops.
USMC

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Nov 29, 2009
I had a personal violation by Greene 15 years ago. I never reported it, because I was young and stupid.

I was exiting a convenience in CP while I was home on leave (USMC active duty at the time).
He jumped out of his police cruiser and told me to 'get my ass over here right now'.

I complied and he grabbed me and put me against the car and told me that me and my skinhead buddies better leave his son alone or we were going to 'disappear'.

I told him I was in the Marines and had nothing to do with skinheads. After he saw my military ID he said get the f out of here, and I should not come back to McKeesport.

No apology or anything, just get the f out of here. I now have a few friends on the force, and they know he is a bad apple, but he is still there for some reason.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 29, 2009
Hmm interesting because that behavior matches the experience of Rev & others to the T. I know at least one outside agency has/is investigating him. Citizens of the town need to demand his removal. What will it take?? Who des he have to hurt or kill before someone does osmething?
USMC wrote:
I had a personal violation by Greene 15 years ago. I never reported it, because I was young and stupid.
I was exiting a convenience in CP while I was home on leave (USMC active duty at the time).
He jumped out of his police cruiser and told me to 'get my ass over here right now'.
I complied and he grabbed me and put me against the car and told me that me and my skinhead buddies better leave his son alone or we were going to 'disappear'.
I told him I was in the Marines and had nothing to do with skinheads. After he saw my military ID he said get the f out of here, and I should not come back to McKeesport.
No apology or anything, just get the f out of here. I now have a few friends on the force, and they know he is a bad apple, but he is still there for some reason.
Fairness Doctrine

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Nov 29, 2009
bassguitar wrote:
Correct me if I misheard it on the street -- is this the same officer that City Administration is touting for assistant police chief next year?

And, is this the same officer mentioned in a recent law suit settlement the City lost?
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#15 Nov 30, 2009
Unfortunately for you, I am quite sane and anything but an old man. What is your name again? What is your last name? By the looks of your grammar and typos, you already are losing credibility. Prime example..."You just be one of the dimmest people on here." What does this mean? I'm better than this though, so I won't dwell on it.

I just happen to observe and pay attention to things, and stay open minded. I am sick of people painting all officers with the same brush. I am sick of the "Mon-Valley" mentality also. Also, sick of people posting about the McKeesport officer's suicide a year or so ago. Put it to rest. What if his family reads this crap?

The whole thing in a nutshell with me, is I will always trust an officer,someone protecting me, before I will trust some bone-headed welfare collecting thug who gets arrested once a week and has 8 kids to 8 different women. The world will be much better without these thugs running around, and they can tear down Crawford Village tomorrow and plant trees. They can boot out every thug in this city tomorrow too, and it will make my day.

I care about what is right, what keeps us safe. That's what it's about.

- Eddie
Eddies A Shame wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you are even sane, you obviously don't know what your even talking about as usual. Just an angry old frustrated man with nothing to do but say things known to be untrue about people.
Do you know the person whom you speakor just guessing as usual?
Come on, anytime there are a group fighting someone you know that you are there. So if criminals are regular people, then all regualr people are suspect by that posting of yours.
You just be one of the dimmest people on here. Can you prove they are on welfare or is that a matter of opinion as usual? Prove your statements or perhaps you are speaking about yourself slandering people as it appears.
Where are your supporting facts, do you have evidence because you need evidence. Otherwise, anyone believing you without evidence must be believing in story telling by you currently.
You have nothing to offer by telling stories about people Eddie.
Last I knew someone knew you said a lot about you to someone, enjoy the facts.
We do not know whom you are by Eddie either, what is the last name?
I read someone had a child screamed at by a lady in a video on here, you support that too?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 30, 2009
Keep us SAFE I agree, but beating up and threatening quiet clergy minding their own business, harrassing citizens like the marine above, and other numerous threats this officer has made ot more than one LAW ABIDING citizen I know, and threatening other officers from various communities is NOT keeping us safe. FOR the good of all FIRE HIM and at least discipline him not promote him. No rather than that he was recommmended to go train police officers in Afghanistan withy the "strong support of the chief and mayor" (his own words, MCkeesport Daily News dec. 2007). with a $100,000 bonus!!! At that time they knew he was under investigation by FBI & had lawsuit filed against him per wpxi article and TV news Dec, 7, 2007. I repeat that is NOT keeping us safe.
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Dec 1, 2009
Simple solution..... Fire the officer.

If the officer in question is so bad/corrupt, why won't the citizens who feel he is so corrupt call an outside agency? They are out there...Hmmmmmmmmm He must not be that bad if no one wants to do anything about it.... I've said before and I'll say it again - this site isn't for problem solving. Call the proper authorities Bassguitar, go ahead.

- Eddie
bassguitar wrote:
Keep us SAFE I agree, but beating up and threatening quiet clergy minding their own business, harrassing citizens like the marine above, and other numerous threats this officer has made ot more than one LAW ABIDING citizen I know, and threatening other officers from various communities is NOT keeping us safe. FOR the good of all FIRE HIM and at least discipline him not promote him. No rather than that he was recommmended to go train police officers in Afghanistan withy the "strong support of the chief and mayor" (his own words, MCkeesport Daily News dec. 2007). with a $100,000 bonus!!! At that time they knew he was under investigation by FBI & had lawsuit filed against him per wpxi article and TV news Dec, 7, 2007. I repeat that is NOT keeping us safe.

Location hidden

#18 Dec 1, 2009
Green is as arrogant as they come. He tells people to call him "Mister" There are some good police officers here in McKeesport but there are some that I can't even imagine how they continue to remain on the force. Most people I know don't trust the police here. If you want to report a drug dealer in your neighborhood you are better off contacting the state police. Too many people are related around here.
Good Decision

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Dec 1, 2009
McKeesport Resident wrote:
Green is as arrogant as they come. He tells people to call him "Mister" There are some good police officers here in McKeesport but there are some that I can't even imagine how they continue to remain on the force. Most people I know don't trust the police here. If you want to report a drug dealer in your neighborhood you are better off contacting the state police. Too many people are related around here.
It appears that his reputation and baggage precedes him in many sectors of our community. But, these may be unfounded perceptions as part of the prevalent anti-law enforcement atmosphere.

What motivated the Mayor and Council to promote him to assistant chief of police? I can only assume that he has some unique and veiled criminal justice skills that will make the city more attractive and safe and enhance the quality of city law enforcement.

The Mayor is very skilled in calibrating “voter value” of personnel retained from the previous administration and current staffing.

But then, he may be invoking the Steeler doctrine of the best person available for the slot with total disregard for “voter value.” The Mayor and Council should be commended for this approach and his pending appointment. We wish the new assistant police chief complete success in his new endeavor.

Location hidden

#20 Dec 1, 2009
eDDIE :
If you would actually read the post, you would see that outside agencies have been called. This man has more than one ongoing from the outside. I know for a fact FBI has investigated him, and Public Defenders office has people looking at him due to numerous complaints that almost are identical. It takes time and strong evidence, thats does not mean he has not done those things. i know of at least 2 personally he is guilty of. It has to be prosecuted by Fed DOJ which can take years, but tell me his dept cannot take their own steps???? I can tell you in my job with 4-5 suits against me personally for my job, and numerous complaints my employer would fire me or at least discipline me not PROMOTE and recommend me!!! Oh trust me, outside agencies have been contacted.
Eddie wrote:
Simple solution..... Fire the officer.
If the officer in question is so bad/corrupt, why won't the citizens who feel he is so corrupt call an outside agency? They are out there...Hmmmmmmmmm He must not be that bad if no one wants to do anything about it.... I've said before and I'll say it again - this site isn't for problem solving. Call the proper authorities Bassguitar, go ahead.
- Eddie
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who farted in porkys lunchbox 14 hr Commander in Flat... 13
Mayfield trash 14 hr Corruption Free Zone 7
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 14 hr Spin Free Zone 28
would you take a handjob instead of banging som... 14 hr Pork Barrel Politics 9
mikey t's bar 14 hr Hobo Jim 2
meighan Wed Pork Barrel Politics 6
Fidget Spinners? Jul 24 Beef Eater 16

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance