South Allegheny school board member a...

South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

There are 208 comments on the WPXI story from Sep 21, 2013, titled South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen. In it, WPXI reports that:

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

IUPG

Mckeesport, PA

#243 Nov 12, 2013
He's getting off. No case here. Remember:
Innocent Until Proven Guilty. You heard it here first!
Tangential Rant

Homestead, PA

#245 Nov 12, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Four felonies, and they have a connection to the McKeesport mayor.
Um, ohk?not understanding your minds connection again.
Updates Are Here

Export, PA

#246 Nov 13, 2013
New article on the matter: http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

According to the article the accused once again requested a postponement and once again judge Armand A. Martin has granted it. The next time they will have to appear in court is January 3rd.

Still no news on any other pending litigation against the Millers.
GOD

Homestead, PA

#247 Nov 13, 2013
Of the entire 12 people who frequent this site, I don't think anyone cares. There were 210 comments on this topic, and I went through them and had a great deal of them removed. Went down to 140. You people slander, libel bully and exhibit foul inappropriate language. Judgmental comments are out of control. Not just on this thread, most of them on topix are inappropriate. You people need to just step away from the keyboard. Grow up people and just walk away from the computer. Judge not lest ye be judged.
two faced

West Mifflin, PA

#248 Nov 13, 2013
them why have you judged in the past and will con tinue to do so?
you're a hypocite!
GOD

Homestead, PA

#250 Nov 13, 2013
two faced wrote:
you're a hypocite!
Nope, sorry, your argument is invalid.
Tangential rant

Homestead, PA

#251 Nov 13, 2013
Absentee mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The mayor is connected to the Millers, as in McKeesport illegal gambling evidence is connected to indicted Ronald Melocchi aka Porky.
McKeesport residents trust the law, as was handed out to the Millers and 16 indicted illegal gamblers in McKeesport.
How is business at McKeesport American Recovery? Everyone cares, especially if they take the time to not care or fight the issue. Topix is hosting the news, enjoy the conversation. If you care enough to message a paragraph or two, you are very involved. You may likely be one if the charged or indicted in McKeesport.
More than 12 use Topix, even if they post a few times or twelve times.
With that said, these charges have evidence indicating a problem with the Millers. The reports if the receipts are public with work records of Matt paid with his own money. The account was investigated, revealed to the public. The account is currently monitored. The Millers are a family involved with more than one aspect of problems in the Mon Valley and McKeesport.
Have you gone to see a doctor about your thought process? There is a disconnect worth looking into.
Tangential rant

Homestead, PA

#252 Nov 13, 2013
Seriously dude, you're not making sense
Glad

Latrobe, PA

#253 Nov 13, 2013
two faced wrote:
you're a hypocite!
Very glad those comments were revoked. It's a witch hunt. I don't know any of these people, but most comments were very inappropriate and downright hatefilled, name calling, bullying, libelous. I'm just disgusted with the lot of you. All the while hiding behind your computers anonymously tapping away.
Updates Are Here

Export, PA

#258 Nov 14, 2013
Glad wrote:
<quoted text>
Very glad those comments were revoked. It's a witch hunt. I don't know any of these people, but most comments were very inappropriate and downright hatefilled, name calling, bullying, libelous. I'm just disgusted with the lot of you. All the while hiding behind your computers anonymously tapping away.
Are you denying that they have been charged with felonies?

Or are you denying that they are the owners of the "recovery" company?
Mind your own

Homestead, PA

#259 Nov 14, 2013
Updates Are Here wrote:
<quoted text>
You all are such busybodies worrying about these people and their troubles. Just wish everyone would just mind their own houses and lives. So many miserable negative people posting. It's a sad state of affairs.
moron

West Mifflin, PA

#260 Nov 14, 2013
Updates Are Here wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, charged,but not convicted in a court of law, you judge,jury and final say? IDIOT!
Hmmm

Baden, PA

#263 Nov 15, 2013
He sure has a wonderful nickname. The nickname represents you Paul, not your intended target. But, he lost one of the better houses in McKeesport. What would he know? Not much.

Lake Emilie isn't the big problem in McKeesport Paul.
Gullible

Dravosburg, PA

#264 Nov 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
He sure has a wonderful nickname. The nickname represents you Paul, not your intended target. But, he lost one of the better houses in McKeesport. What would he know? Not much.
You have been snookered. The guy you keep responding to is as close to being Shelly as you are to being a rocket scientist. He's playing you for the fool.
fish tale

West Mifflin, PA

#267 Nov 15, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
last year i caught a big carp in the lake and it smelled just like my sister duz
Blahblahblahblah blah

Homestead, PA

#271 Nov 18, 2013
McKeesport is broke wrote:
<quoted text>
The Millers, stealing from kids. All the evidence is forthcoming. Thieving is part of the McKeesport political culture.
So you see that in your crystal ball eh? And you think that if someone is accused of misappropriation, that means it's a culture and everyone is guilty because you said so, because you aren't a part of the political circle. Your logic is flawed. Might I add you're guilty until proven innocent logic is seriously flawed.
Blahblahblahblah blah

Homestead, PA

#272 Nov 18, 2013
McKeesport is broke wrote:
The Millers own the McKeesport-based American Recovery, a repossession company that employed Parker. He claims the Millers paid him with funds from his own account.
The Millers were scheduled to appear before Magisterial District Judge Armand Martin on Tuesday. Martin honored a postponement request by the Millers' attorney Ryan Tutera, who declined comment.
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...
Sue American Revovery for every vehicle taken without the proper paperwork. Anything stolen while in their possession, sue the Millers.
Polly want a cracker
Pointless

Homestead, PA

#281 Nov 30, 2013
your posts ruminate the same drivel over and over. old news ok. go away and take spam you am
Innocent

Mckeesport, PA

#282 Dec 15, 2013
The Millers won there court case, in common pleas. Because Matt lied about everything!!!!!!!!!!
truth

West Mifflin, PA

#283 Dec 15, 2013
yes matt is a lair the millers are out standing people.
this is the thanks that matt gives them for taking care of him then he stabs the millers in the back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
S A Sports 4 hr Mickey Morandini 101
Could this week get any better? 6 hr Ralphie 1
who helped bust all those people with drugs a f... (Apr '15) 6 hr Hillary Justice 3
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef 11 hr The Touchables 6
How was everyone's weekend? 12 hr Hillary Justice 3
Another Shooting Sun Hillary Justice 16
Open Letter to Council and Mayor Sun Hillary Justice 12

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages