South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

Sep 21, 2013 Full story: WPXI 208

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Full Story
Anon

Mckeesport, PA

#198 Oct 20, 2013
Again. You people are judging the Millers without knowing the facts. AS AUSUAL. Anyone of you can cal Pete Miller and he'll be happy to break the entire situation down for you. Ask him about the toyota truck that WAS NOT BOUGHT FOR MATTT!!!!!. The truck originally bought for the Millers son. Matt bought the truck WITH HIS OWN MONEY. Ask the Millers how much they paid Matt weekly for doing work for them. He was given spending money FROM HIS ACCOUNT. He was not paid with his own money.STOP Bashing the Miller!!!!!!!!! The Millers are some the most upstanding and generous people in the Mon Valley. No one knows the financial assistance that the Millers have given to the local Police departments, church groups, civc organizations, and most of all the financial, spirtual and moral support and most of all general love and kindness to that piece of Matt Parker.
Anon

Mckeesport, PA

#199 Oct 20, 2013
There is much more involved with this situation that will eventually come out in the wash. That guaranteed will clear the Millers good name. If the Millers were even remotely guilty dont you think that a millionare like Pete Miller would've just written a check and made this whole thing go away? For the moment, just let me say that there are some shady things being done hear and, the Millers are'nt doing it. STOP BASHING THE MILLERS!!!!! Thank you. Have a god day!!
angry

West Mifflin, PA

#200 Oct 20, 2013
tell the millers to come on here and clear things up i say they are thieves and spineless cowards.
stealing money from a kid,,thats pretty low life to me
Anon

United States

#206 Oct 29, 2013
WOW!!!!! Let me set the record straight here.(As much as you people will listen). I know the Miller's personally!. First off. They had money before Matt came to live with them. Secondly, they don't own the race track anymore. Third, Matt was paid $100.00 dollars a week for the work he did. The idea that he was paid with his own money is completely wrong!!!! Mrs. Miller gave him $100.00 a week in spending money from his SS account. THAT'S WHAT THE MONEY WAS FOR!!!.And I put this question out there for those so called "legal experts". Why did Matt go to the Port Vue Police and report this alleged theft? The Miller's actually live on Glassport. And why did the Allegheny County Police detective who was assigned to the case hire a private attorney to investigate the case. POLICE DO NOT AND, ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HIRE ATTORNEYS!!!!!!!!!! There is so much more to this case that all you "Miller bashers" don't know. I defy any of you to go to Mr. and Mrs. Miller and ask them their side of the story directly. I'd be willing to bet that if and when you know the entire story your opinion will change. And, you'll see what kind of gold digging freeloader Matt really is. And, finally find out how much Matt actually got from his father. I think you'll be surprised about the actual amounts here. Matt moved out of the Miller's and in with a young man with who's name I won't mention, who in turn soaked Matt for a big chunk of money to remodel his house. Then, kicked Matt out. Check these facts before spouting off and bashing good people like the Miller's!!!!!!!!!!
Anon

United States

#207 Oct 29, 2013
For all of ypu who think you know how American Recovery operates. Go there right now and I think you'll see that all the belongings from the repos are catlogued, tagged, and kept on a secured area for a certain amount of time. If the owner doesn't come and claim the property in that alotted time period then, the items become the property of American Recovery and can be taken care of as they see fit. Also, check into Matt Parkers grandparents who basically abandoned Matt and only claimed him as a dependant when his social security checks were do in the mail. He was basically homeless when the Miller's took him in. Ask Matt what kind of grades he had before he moved in with the Miller's. Then ask him what kind of grades he had after he moved in with them. I'm not wasting anymore of my valuable time defending good people like the Miller's to people like you who are jealous of the Miller's success. All will come out in the end. And, we'll all see who the true criminal is (Matt Parker)
The Waiting Game

Monroeville, PA

#208 Oct 29, 2013
Anon wrote:
For all of ypu who think you know how American Recovery operates. Go there right now and I think you'll see that all the belongings from the repos are (snip)
What about the cars that aren't repo cars? The paid-off cars they "allegedly" steal and "allegedly" take to the chop shop?

Why did you dredge up this old thread just to post lies?
Nostrildamus prediction

Homestead, PA

#212 Oct 29, 2013
Since they are Glassporters wonder how this all fits in to Nostrildamus predictions.
Nostrildamus prediction

Homestead, PA

#213 Oct 29, 2013
See predictions for Glassports future thread....

Dec 24, 2011

5. A scandal will rock Glassport government forcing resignation(s) and causing the state to get involved.

Wow the guy is a prophet.
port vue not 4 long

United States

#214 Oct 31, 2013
can u say a cop named gary cutting grass for the millers what a joke
Huh

United States

#215 Oct 31, 2013
port vue not 4 long wrote:
can u say a cop named gary cutting grass for the millers what a joke
What's that gotta do with anything
Anon

United States

#216 Nov 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What's that gotta do with anything
. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!! Just as the gambling ring and politics in McKeesport has nothing to with it!!!!!!...lol.
Nostrildamus rocks

Homestead, PA

#220 Nov 2, 2013
AGREE RESIGNATIONS DEMANDED
concerned citizen

Trafford, PA

#221 Nov 2, 2013
Am I wrong in saying that most of you people are totally against the Millers. Is it because maybe you had a car repoed? Or just that you're just a wee bit jealous that the Millers have alot and give to the right people and not you? Just a thought...
Anon

Trafford, PA

#222 Nov 2, 2013
And so what if a cop is cutting his grass!!!! Why is that important? Maybe the cop likes to do favors for the Millers or maybe he does it for extra money? But, over all it has nothing to do with this. Its nobodys business why he cuts there grass.
Terp

Mckeesport, PA

#224 Nov 3, 2013
Pete won't need to resign. He will be exonerated. You're innocent till proven guilty. I'll bet anybody he gets off. Put your money where your mouth is.
Clarity

United States

#228 Nov 3, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
Or just that you're just a wee bit jealous that the Millers have alot and give to the right people and not you? 
I'm lost. Are you talking about crooked cops, or the mafia?
Illegal activity

Homestead, PA

#229 Nov 3, 2013
Clarity wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lost. Are you talking about crooked cops, or the mafia?
Ain't dat da truf....try both
Tangential Rant

Homestead, PA

#239 Nov 6, 2013
Record keeping wrote:
<quoted text>
You make the mistake demanding new information. No rule is expressed not implied any messages on Topix need to be new. John Elash, you are a Topix type! You are getting paid by the McKeesport tax payers, but not to cry about the age of information. John, your not getting paid to bait anyone or to type in messages on Topix while on pay by the city.
The information by all posters will be intentionally repeated prevent anyone from forgetting. No one has rules you imply on Topix John Elash.
Your upset you are unable to learn identity and will remain non effective. The baiting anyone to city hall or meetings is to retaliate. Not one citizen or any from another city or area can expect results from the self serving as yourself.
John Elash, retaliation is your style, a Topix type is you. Your on Topix. Learn proper letter of the law before you profess wise, but rather prove to be a fool anymore. Your not a adult, but a temper tantrum spoiled child catered to by Cherepko and your McKeesport nanny town. Nothing new in that!
Hard time following your thought process here pal
Tangential Rant

Homestead, PA

#240 Nov 6, 2013
Record keeping wrote:
Stealing from children including WORKING teenagers is common. They own American Recovery in McKeesport. Anymore abuse of the money? When is the court case date and time for these criminals? Is John Elash representing the Millers aka Milkers?
Again...huh?
miss morgan

Sterling, VA

#241 Nov 6, 2013
Tangential Rant wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard time following your thought process here pal
my thoughts exactly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Beck 5 hr T N T 42
What Are You Sick of The Machine? (May '11) 9 hr Bill Cosby 125
In light of the current gambling scandal, shoul... (Sep '13) 11 hr Concerned Taypayers 118
What McKeesport Needs Least (Oct '11) 12 hr Fly on the Wall 92
Candle Cited As Cause Of Fatal Versailles Fire Thu Dave 2
Gas smell in McKeesport last night? 5/12 (May '14) Thu Bill Cosby 60
Bottom Dollar Closing Thu Bill Cosby 18
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

McKeesport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in McKeesport

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]