South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

Sep 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WPXI

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Comments
101 - 120 of 207 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2014
ralph

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

you should call the police and collect the reward, but I am interested how you know all of this??? That company has been around for 30 years and police cant catch them???? you a hole get a job. and you will not have time to start shit. The lady that made a post ,about your mental capacity as a valid point. your nuts. You need to clea up your own house.
ho me

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

The millers have no cousin. jerk
ho me

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

I did read on county web site your family was busted charged and convicted for drugs, why don't you post that site so we can all see.
dude

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Well all I can say is everyone knows this is dustin matta on Beverly in port vue, and with all the allegations you posted,and all the shit you started,I would not want to be you for all the tea in china.
Elephant in the room

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

"All the tea in China" ...

Do you speak for the entire mob?
Dexter

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

You know, I have been reading all the posts in regards to Pete & Karen Miller. I know the family as well as knowing Matt Parker who lived with the Miller's. The Miller's had Matt for four years before they ever got a dime, but they did not care because they loved Matt. He wasn't taken in by the Miller's because of money but love. They cared for him in everyway, he lived in a beautiful house, had the best clothes bought for him, great vacations, everything a young boy would want was given to him. Matt had it all, more then a lot of other kids his age. The problem arose when Matt got a few friends that tried to control him and they wanted to take from him because they were jealous of what he had and his home life. Matt was easy to be lead and that's what happened. When he became of age he wanted to leave the Miller's, take all his money and go. His so called friend says hey Matt, you can live with me and by the way bring you money because I am remodeling my house. And so this is what Matt did, all was good in paradise until the money was gone and then Matt had to move out, hell what a good friend. Now Matt is lead into filing charges by his friend, because he needs more money to finish his house.
This whole situation is a bad deal, not only did the Miller's not steal from Matt, but after all this, they still love him. Matt grew into a young man, working now and has a great girl friend. He could had a lot more if things were different.
not true

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Dexter wrote:
You know, I have been reading all the posts in regards to Pete & Karen Miller. I know the family as well as knowing Matt Parker who lived with the Miller's. The Miller's had Matt for four years before they ever got a dime, but they did not care because they loved Matt. He wasn't taken in by the Miller's because of money but love. They cared for him in everyway, he lived in a beautiful house, had the best clothes bought for him, great vacations, everything a young boy would want was given to him. Matt had it all, more then a lot of other kids his age. The problem arose when Matt got a few friends that tried to control him and they wanted to take from him because they were jealous of what he had and his home life. Matt was easy to be lead and that's what happened. When he became of age he wanted to leave the Miller's, take all his money and go. His so called friend says hey Matt, you can live with me and by the way bring you money because I am remodeling my house. And so this is what Matt did, all was good in paradise until the money was gone and then Matt had to move out, hell what a good friend. Now Matt is lead into filing charges by his friend, because he needs more money to finish his house.
This whole situation is a bad deal, not only did the Miller's not steal from Matt, but after all this, they still love him. Matt grew into a young man, working now and has a great girl friend. He could had a lot more if things were different.
They had him with a eye on the money, they had to wait like the Elash trial. They hoped no one was looking, like they steal cars at American Recovery they the Millers own they wait to do the deed.

You know them because you are them and are politically involved. You have political favor in the dump city of McKeesport.
not true

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

dude wrote:
Well all I can say is everyone knows this is dustin matta on Beverly in port vue, and with all the allegations you posted,and all the shit you started,I would not want to be you for all the tea in china.
I've heard your idle threats before and am ready for you to act like a tea cup only to end up empty. I know your a coward, but yinz idle threats don't matta, get your thieves money to pay for fees ready, hear?
not true

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Does he live at lucky block 13? Does he play blackjack for the classic 21?
not true

Rochester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

Truth Hurts wrote:
<quoted text>
They own a company that "allegedly" steals cars without paperwork. They "allegedly" feed stolen cars to the chop shop that that cousin owns that's been busted 5 times and yet still operates. They "allegedly" hire people who harass the public while they are high on cocaine and belligerent but still on the job on company business driving company trucks. They "allegedly" also stole from an orphan.
At what point is enough enough? Of course people are talking about these "alleged" criminals.
The same talked about a McKeesport alleged gambling ring on Topix long before the indictments were handed down.

American Recovery are McKeesport based thieves with McKeesport political favor.
Says You

Turtle Creek, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2013

Judged:

How do you know when they started getting his money from SS? If the transition from his grandparents to the Miller's was done with the courts approval and , everyone agrees that it was, then all they had to do was go to the SS office. I don't buy it! No way! They are thieves and liars! They were supposed to hold that $50,000 in trust for him! They are the most immoral, unethical and biggest losers I've ever heard of. Give this kid his money back!
Dexter wrote:
Figures

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

dboy wrote:
That's screwed up I know both of them. Your that rich but still scamming people. Just so everyone knows the kid will own half if not all there shit so good job to the miller family. You are screwed
That's how McKeesport connected buying favors operate. They made the money they have by a very shady means. Your rich neighbors may be nice, but might be very elaborate thieves with involvement in a form of synchronized crime. Many weathy people rob, some murderors will kill once according to experts, to go on living a normal life for years.

Madoff was nice to a of his neighbors, but he was in charge at the top of America's latgest Ponzi scheme ever. Some rich robbed from others to become rich. Illegal gambling as in McKeesport proves one way to make over a million.

One difference with illegal gambling is all of the money went to shady purposes. Buying off the politicians in McKeesport and in Pittsburgh.
Figures

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

Judged:

Says You wrote:
How do you know when they started getting his money from SS? If the transition from his grandparents to the Miller's was done with the courts approval and , everyone agrees that it was, then all they had to do was go to the SS office. I don't buy it! No way! They are thieves and liars! They were supposed to hold that $50,000 in trust for him! They are the most immoral, unethical and biggest losers I've ever heard of. Give this kid his money back! <quoted text>
The child deserves his money back. When and where is the case hearing against the Millers, the owners of McKeesport American Recovery?
former PVer

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Judged:

dude wrote:
I grew up on Beverly."upper' Beverly. Where did thos kids family live?..
Auction

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

The stuff disappears before it hits their lot then it gets sold
Auction

Homestead, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

I had a friend who bought some golf clubs from them, cheap too!
Not true

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2013

Judged:

False charges, abandoned buildings a over, loss of numerous businesses continues in McKeesport. Stealing from children and benefits from the child's dad seems to be alright in McKeesport.

Those people own a businesses many say steal vehicles without proper spee work! The business name is American Recovery and the own two address number locations in McKeesport.

They forced the child to work and payed him with his own passed on dads money left!

It's McKeesport.
Very true

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

meeeeee wrote:
And the Port Vue Fire chief shows up to call drunk off his ass. Its the whole valley, up and down the river.
Your HUD friends are everywhere too.

You must deal with your kind John Jason Elash and your own city. Pointing out it happens everywhere does nothing for your city. Others drink and drive everywhere but only you crashed into 716 Long Run road in McKeesport with a attempted cover up. Only you crashed your white Cadillac SUV drunk in McKeesport. Just you.
Very true

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Russ is the same. He has been stealing for years. Ask the FB boosters. He and his wife are thieves. Leadership is a problem there. Dino is the only one with a brain.
They go around with a trailer to sell the crap they stole out of repossessed vehicles.
Not all

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Judged:

The politicians teach it. You know, how to steal from kids!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - McKeesport, PA 9 min Webster 29
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bill OReilly 51,275
Sexiest teacher ever in MASD? 4 hr Guy Grand 1
D-Day almost here for politicians and those wit... (Aug '12) 16 hr Mac Hine 630
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
who is running this city? Mon Men of the Lord 165
Is McKeesport the new Wild West? Mon Black Cloud 10

Search the McKeesport Forum:
•••
•••
McKeesport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000