South Allegheny school board member a...

South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen

There are 208 comments on the WPXI story from Sep 21, 2013, titled South Allegheny school board member and wife accused of stealing from teen. In it, WPXI reports that:

A Port Vue teenager said Friday that he wants what is his, namely more than $50,000 authorities claim a South Allegheny School Board member and his wife stole from an account funded by the estate of the boy's deceased father.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPXI.

Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#65 Sep 24, 2013
Demand reimbursement for all the years that it's been going on too! Property tax rebates for everyone!
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#66 Sep 24, 2013
Look at the property that was bought and developed below Portsmouth, and sold for profit, you are being duped, have been for years. All school board members.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#67 Sep 24, 2013
The good ol boys club of the SA School District
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#68 Sep 24, 2013
And property iin PV is not all they own, there are businesses and property outside of SA as well, yes this is just the tip,of the iceberg with the trust fund. Look into operations of the businesses of these school board members also. You will be surprised at what you find, contracts, bidding processes for projects. It's a can of worms all starting with a trust fund.
whats so funny

Turtle Creek, PA

#69 Sep 24, 2013
They stole his money!!! Give him his money back and let him go start his life you thieves! I hope there is a good lawyer that will represent this kid pro bono. What an effed up way for this young man to have to start adulthood. Fatherless and broke. God took his father but the devil,the Miller's, took his money.
the odd couple wrote:
the kid should be out on his own get a good job and try to make ends meet,,,,,,he couldnt do it,,so now he's moaning.LOL

Since: Sep 13

Hockessin, DE

#71 Sep 24, 2013
the odd couple wrote:
the kid should be out on his own get a good job and try to make ends meet,,,,,,he couldnt do it,,so now he's moaning.LOL
He been trying to say something for at least a year now. I know that for a fact. Every time he tried to say something no one would believe him cause the portvue cops are so far up the millers a$$ and too scared to do something.
paid off

Homestead, PA

#72 Sep 24, 2013
Glassport Heights wrote:
<quoted text>
He been trying to say something for at least a year now. I know that for a fact. Every time he tried to say something no one would believe him cause the portvue cops are so far up the millers a$$ and too scared to do something.
Not afraid. try paid off. untouchable. favors all around.
portvueclowns

Taylor, MI

#77 Sep 24, 2013
Seems like there giving bonuses at American Recovery to make posts they yet haven't realized there screwed
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#78 Sep 24, 2013
They need to go to jail.
dusten james

Monongahela, PA

#79 Sep 24, 2013
maybe you should be the one to turn in the chop shop, you could get the reward.
Truth Hurts

Pittsburgh, PA

#80 Sep 24, 2013
That's the cops job. They have my testimony.
confused

Monongahela, PA

#81 Sep 24, 2013
if matt should turn the in and do it quick, why would he need too if cops have your testimony. I am sure your an upstanding feller,lol.
confused

Monongahela, PA

#85 Sep 24, 2013
If that is your idea of a threat ,post your name and address and we can talk in person.
Idiotic post

Homestead, PA

#87 Sep 24, 2013
councilman wrote:
You school board members ate amateurs,we have been robbing the tax payers for decades and getting away with it. You idiots get caught stealing 50,000 and turn on each other. We've stole millions and deny and protect our fellow thieves.
LOL
PLV

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#89 Sep 24, 2013
White or aa people who did this
Wheres your name

Turtle Creek, PA

#91 Sep 24, 2013
Who's calling who a pus? Where's your name "INSIGHT" ?
insight wrote:
You boys need to go get a job so you cant play on the computer all day.If the pv construction company got there kid a card to work, good for them. Maybe you could ask them to get you one and you would not have as much time to keep changing your name and cause trouble. If you were not such a pus you would grab your balls and state your name and not hide behind 10 different ones on here.
Just keep crying on here we all are getting a kick out of it.
pv soulja boy

Mckeesport, PA

#92 Sep 24, 2013
wow its sure seems like you people know everything, hope you are all representing him so he has a case. don't know how he will win without you geniuses...
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#94 Sep 24, 2013
pv pete wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom and dad are innocent, we bought our innocence. Guido is a bullshitter.
Hahaha. I'm sure this is actually Pete!
GOD

Homestead, PA

#96 Sep 25, 2013
Two words....Judgement Day

Thou shalt not steal
Truth Hurts

Export, PA

#97 Sep 25, 2013
GOD wrote:
Two words....Judgement Day
Thou shalt not steal
Are you referring to the cars they make "disappear" or the money they took from the orphan?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... 6 hr Keith Soles 16
Glassport Council Wishes All Merry Christmas! 9 hr Justice 12
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE Fri Voted for Trump 31
I love Mckeesport Dec 8 Drill Baby Drill 20
Fracking in Renzie Park (Sep '15) Dec 8 Drill Baby Drill 37
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Dec 7 Troublemaker 112
Refugees coming to the area... Dec 7 Sir Repko 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance