Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peop...

Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peoples off the ballot ?

Created by Jennifer on Apr 3, 2014

111 votes

Click on an option to vote

Marc might get indicted

we need an honest politician

time for a change

he's not in porky's pocket

he doesnt get kickbacks

he never was friends with porky

Marc might lose

Marc wants to run unoppossed

we need new leadership

all the above

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
No So Simple

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Apr 26, 2014
Pauline wrote:
<quoted text> Rumors have it that those subpoenas are more or less a fishing expedition. Just tying up loose ends before this case is closed in a few months. If people ratted anyone out ( which they didn't) this case also goes into the "Philly fukup" trash bin.
You are correct that rumors are just that -- street rumors.

There are too many terms in the equation to think and believe that that 37th State Grand Jury would enjoy or tolerate a fishing expedition. You got the Tribune Review News Staff, DAG staff, PSP, subpoenaed witnesses (3 believed known to date), up to 23 on the GJ, and 7 alternates. There are too many open and ongoing ends to focus on loose ends.

IMO some people ratted, also know as cooperating witnesses (CW), and confidential informants and intercepted communications have to reconciled to close the case abruptly.

The wild card that the WPA authorities will have difficulty dealing with is the frequent reporting of Mr. Bumstead on the trial and tribulations of AG Kathleen Kane. It is a matter of when not if Mr. Bumstead may expand his interest to include the AG gambling case and the 16 indictments.
tax payer

West Mifflin, PA

#42 Apr 29, 2014
I woke up this morning with an erection and my sister milked that big hog down in no time then I left for work I musta filled up an 8 oz glass with all the baby gravy
thanks sis!
Dr Fill

Mckeesport, PA

#43 Apr 29, 2014
tax payer wrote:
I woke up this morning with an erection and my sister milked that big hog down in no time then I left for work I musta filled up an 8 oz glass with all the baby gravy
thanks sis!
You are sick, insane, and delusional concurrently.
Carrie

West Mifflin, PA

#44 Apr 30, 2014
mission accomplished you cant go against the powerful machine
Veon - DeWeese and Ories

Mckeesport, PA

#45 Apr 30, 2014
Carrie wrote:
mission accomplished you cant go against the powerful machine
That is what you say -- but where was our powerful machines keeping us out of the cage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... 36 min McKeesport porkie 23
nartell 8 hr Share 4
New to Glassport. Who is this Dan Bender guy? Sat stupidmf 21
What will replace Spaggy's? Who is the new own... Sat Paul T 13
Tax Dollars / Public Safety Questioned Jul 3 Pearl Costa 2
More Bullcrap From Rishas Jul 3 Share 3
Nice Place To Live (May '10) Jul 2 Hobo Jim 23
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE