Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peop...

Why is Mrs. G trying to keep Ken Peoples off the ballot ?

Created by Jennifer on Apr 3, 2014

111 votes

Click on an option to vote

Marc might get indicted

we need an honest politician

time for a change

he's not in porky's pocket

he doesnt get kickbacks

he never was friends with porky

Marc might lose

Marc wants to run unoppossed

we need new leadership

all the above

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Shame on Stingee

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2014
If AG Kathleen Kane learned her lesson from succumbing to mysterious eastern forces and aborting the Philadelphia slam dunk sting operation on several elected official, then the esteemed gargantuan disgraced elected official should be indicted.

How many strings can he pull and escape justice?

He danced aground one time when district boundaries were in flux and he straddled and lived in two places concurrently. He chose the wrong domicile but still was not removed from the ballot for residency disqualification by a disgraceful court decision. The fix appeared to be in.

He left the Palisades job years ago and an audit revealed over $10,000 in unaccounted funds. A late mayor foolishly covered for him. The fix appeared to be in.

A strong and persistent street rumor has him as one of four gambling cohorts huddling at a East 5th Avenue establishment while under PSP and AG surveillance.
Will the fix work on this one?

He also should be investigated for the MVCM contract scam when he was on the school board.

I do not know Mr. Peoples but he has our family’s votes if he is not unfairly disqualified. We will write him in if disqualified.
Shame on Stingee

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Apr 3, 2014
Nice letter to the editor in the Daily News exposing the Stingee and his acts of nepotism and cronyism.

His attorney is a pay for play person that made big bucks on the MACM/City $24 M loan payoff deal and donates to the student mayor and the "I barely know him" guy.
Mike C

Homestead, PA

#3 Apr 7, 2014
very good poll
thanks
Stingee

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Apr 9, 2014
I will carry ticket unanimously and all the local cemeteries.

The Porkster Pigster and I own the city, MASD, and MPD and election bureau.

The judge will defeat my foolish challenger with a stroke of a pen.
ballot box

Homestead, PA

#5 Apr 22, 2014
Peoples is kicked off the primary ballot !!!!!!! Pretty bad when you cant forge 300 signatures,,,,,,LMAO!
A shoe in for Marc HAAAA!!!!!!!!!
New FBI Sheriff In Town

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Apr 22, 2014
Stingee wrote:
I will carry ticket unanimously and all the local cemeteries.
The Porkster Pigster and I own the city, MASD, and MPD and election bureau.
The judge will defeat my foolish challenger with a stroke of a pen.
Allegedly the judge did eliminate his only competition as rumored.

A tougher, powerful, and well staffed opponents to smooth sliding are the AG and PSP. It could also be the new FBI sheriff.

The esteemed state representative alleged participation in the east Fifth Avenue eatery venue for the gang of four meeting could loom as a career changer.

He may not want to renew his WVA hunting license until the deadline.

The slam dunk election barriers are the 37th State Grand Jury, his staffer's more than one subpoena, the east Fifth Avenue eatery owner's subpoena in March, intercepted communications, information revealed that resulted in five plea bargains, sting operation recordings, unreported "spot fees income, and confidential informants information.

And, to add to his woes is that the FBI-Pittsburgh Division has a new sheriff director in town pledged to look at public corruption and insurance fraud.

If he cannot serve will the MDC nominate the newest female City councilwomen? IMO, yes!
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Apr 22, 2014
New FBI Sheriff In Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegedly the judge did eliminate his only competition as rumored.
A tougher, powerful, and well staffed opponents to smooth sliding are the AG and PSP. It could also be the new FBI sheriff.
The esteemed state representative alleged participation in the east Fifth Avenue eatery venue for the gang of four meeting could loom as a career changer.
He may not want to renew his WVA hunting license until the deadline.
The slam dunk election barriers are the 37th State Grand Jury, his staffer's more than one subpoena, the east Fifth Avenue eatery owner's subpoena in March, intercepted communications, information revealed that resulted in five plea bargains, sting operation recordings, unreported "spot fees income, and confidential informants information.
And, to add to his woes is that the FBI-Pittsburgh Division has a new sheriff director in town pledged to look at public corruption and insurance fraud.
If he cannot serve will the MDC nominate the newest female City councilwomen? IMO, yes!
If Markey-Marc gets a pair of bracelets, there will be a special election. None of this appointed $h!t like in the city.
STATE REP

Homestead, PA

#8 Apr 22, 2014
Marc will be fine , he'll get voted back in, nothing will change, same old same old.
Ken Peoples didn't have a chance anyway. You people told him that last election.
People will flock to the polls and 'tap the good state reps name.
I guess word on the street doesn't get on all ears as far as the investigating is progressing.
Marc will come out of this all polished and buffed.
Trust me !
Just like the 5 that got off with probation.....no community service? no house arrest, NOTHING! Don't you find that odd?
I swear you people are clueless.
Is Marc Marked

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Apr 22, 2014
STATE REP wrote:
Marc will be fine , he'll get voted back in, nothing will change, same old same old.
Marc will come out of this all polished and buffed.
Trust me !
Just like the 5 that got off with probation.....no community service? no house arrest, NOTHING! Don't you find that odd?
I swear you people are clueless.
We know exactly the part he played in the not so surreptitious meeting of four in the City's East End eatery. It is the biggest open secret in the Port.

Even more so, the PSP and AG know the details by having the meeting under surveillance.

With the recent State Grand Jury subpoenas of the owner of the East End establishment, the esteemed representative's staffer, former City Deputy Police Chief, and the five pleas bargains indictees, he could have some very serious and insurmountable legal hurdles.

Yes he will win the election, but will he be eligible to be inaugurated and self serve? Any indictments coming down from the 37th state grand jury, could change his political trajectory significantly. No one knows what the grand jury will determine and if the AG will unseal the indictments? Only time will tell.

The back drop is that AG Kane is under local, state, and national news media scrutiny after the Phila screw up.
Mike C

Homestead, PA

#10 Apr 22, 2014
Marc will be fine. don't fool yourself
Mike Veon

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Apr 22, 2014
Mike C wrote:
Marc will be fine. don't fool yourself
I heard those words before from my followers.
Bill DeWeese

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Apr 22, 2014
Mike Veon wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard those words before from my followers.
I heard those kind words of comfort and confidence. All they got me was the comfort and confidence of a locked cage courteously of my beloved taxpayers and plea bargaining colleagues.

They stood behind me. So far behind I could not see them or smell them.
Tax Man

Homestead, PA

#13 Apr 22, 2014
The mob wasn't involved with Veon , DeWeese or the Orie sisters shenanigans........apples and oranges. They had NO protection. Of course the Porker and the council man have different problems, different circumstances . Although I think the IRS will be next to investigate the 16 indicted. That's about how far it will go.
Fat Lady Will Sing

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Apr 22, 2014
ballot box wrote:
Peoples is kicked off the primary ballot !!!!!!! Pretty bad when you cant forge 300 signatures,,,,,,LMAO!
A shoe in for Marc HAAAA!!!!!!!!!
Watch you words. A shoe in for Marc into what -- the cage or what?
Mike C

Homestead, PA

#15 Apr 22, 2014
Fat Lady Will Sing wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch you words. A shoe in for Marc into what -- the cage or what?
A state rep..........watch n see !
Justice for Some

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Apr 23, 2014
Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>
A state rep..........watch n see !
Watch and see if the 37th State Grand Jury comes down with more indictments. There are few involved that were not indicted in the first set of 16 indictments who are elected officials. I speculate more indictments on the way in the near future.

Just who do you think the NEXT targets of the grand jury are if all of the non-elected (except Carr) players were gifted with deserving indictments?

Some on the street say that the good representative was a present at the East Fifth Avenue establish meeting. If true, along with the plea bargain testimonies, he just be a very long shot person of phase two indictment interest.

How about the unclaimed income for "spot" finding fees. This could be part of the Porkster's plea bargain? If the Porkster testifies to such, the IRS has a slam dunk on more than one person.
Al Capone Spirit

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Apr 23, 2014
Tax Man wrote:
The mob wasn't involved with Veon , DeWeese or the Orie sisters shenanigans........apples and oranges. They had NO protection. Of course the Porker and the council man have different problems, different circumstances . Although I think the IRS will be next to investigate the 16 indicted. That's about how far it will go.

Yea, tell me all about how far the IRS will go. All my fixes and threats did not work on the IRS.

If the IRS puts one in the cage, how much further should they go -- the gas chamber?

I just hope that some of the good guys who rub elbows with him do not get dragged down by the down draft like his one staffer who is great public servant.
Pauline

Homestead, PA

#18 Apr 23, 2014
no more indictments will appear. it's a dead and that stops with the porker. Kane is batting 0-2 with this case and the philly fukup.
White Oak Lady

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Apr 23, 2014
Gergely is running scared. I do not want a person of Gergely's bad character representing me. I remember being told by a good source that when Gergely ran the McKeesport Marina that he stole a lot of money from them. So the gambling ring is not his only blackeye.
Ken Peoples is a "good guy". I will write his name in on the ballot. It is not what some Judge decides, it is what I decide. First of all since this area is heavily democratic, it is easy for a democrat to obtain the required amount of signatures required to be placed on the ballot. The signature requirement should not be set at a certain figure but on a percentage based on the amount of registered Democrats and Republicans. It is much harder for a Republican since we are in the minority.
MIke C

Homestead, PA

#20 Apr 23, 2014
Gotta love those 'good sources" ........LOL!
Just like the other fairy tales told in McKeesport..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
road crew 1 hr poster 31
who farted in cherry lane lastnight 12 hr porkys cheese pizza 1
genora truby Sat Dime Dropper 4
heard there was a shooting in McKeesport of a 2... Jan 12 Candyman 6
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Jan 12 Candyman 29
The tube city Jan 10 Hobo Jim 5
trump read this (Apr '16) Jan 8 Swamp Drainer 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance