Cut the Guy Slack

Apo, AE

#25 Oct 24, 2012
Some of the things that Jeremy Easter saw in Vietnam and the thing that he had to do to survive make finding him a tough job. Perhaps Jeremy does not want to be found. Consider that, McK, before you start to judge.

My heartfelt condolences to the Easter family.
concerned citizen

Saudi Arabia

#26 Oct 26, 2012
Please tell me Jermey has been found.
Missing Persons Report

Apo, AE

#27 Oct 26, 2012
Hey, McK, might be time to file a missing persons report on Jarman Eastman. That's right put down your crack pipes and Access cards and give the o;e popo a call.
Jeremy

United States

#28 Dec 7, 2012
Rosaylia wrote:
Trying to reconnect with an old friend named Jeremy Easton. He was a chef. Anyone know him?
Still out there?

Every Rose has its Thorne.
Innocent Lad

Apo, AE

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Hey, McK, perhaps McKLightning knows Mr. Easter's whereabouts. I read a little ditty about him and his Easter escapades as the ether bunny. Jeremy Easter missing, McKLightning doing ether bunny shennanigans on Easter....coincidence, I think not.
Rosaylia

United States

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Still out there?
Every Rose has its Thorne.
Rosaylia is looking for Ursidae. The last time i saw you was in Memphis. If this rings a bell, let me know.
New Innocent Reader

Apo, AE

#31 Jan 18, 2013
Anyone give me a status update on locating Jamin Easter?
No Guts no Glory

Apo, AE

#32 Jan 28, 2013
If you McK people had any heart, then you would have already found Jairmy. Seems most of you would prefer to focus on Collins Street, the Machine, or body searching hobos.

Jairmy had a name, people, and it was Easter. Ponder on that the next time your hangin' out eith the Roohoohoo brothers on Collins Street.
Jeremy

Bronx, NY

#33 Feb 25, 2013
When we saw the hypnotist.
Collin Street Alumni

United States

#34 Feb 25, 2013
It saddens me that we have no status on Jarmin. My heartfelt sympathies to the Easter family. Vietnam was a tough period for all of us.
Rosaylia

Savannah, TN

#35 Feb 25, 2013
You were passing through with her, on your way to one of her shows. I took a very long lunch hour to see you for a few hours.

Every December 30th, I've worried about you -- if you were making it okay.

Not wanting to make trouble for you. Just wanted to say I miss you and wish things had worked out differently. You are "the one who got away".
Easter Guidance Counselor

United States

#36 Feb 28, 2013
I told everyone that no good would come from ole Jarmin Easter. It's no wonder the psycho came back from the Nam all jacked the fudge up. Keep the expectations low, McK...my advice to all the lil criminals growing up in the Port today.
Tough Times They Were

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Mar 6, 2013
I remember get my partay on with good ole Jeremy many moons ago. Walking point in the bush in the "Nam" changed all that for Jeremy. Dampened his spirit and destroy his natural talent for getting his partay on.
Speaking Truth

Mckeesport, PA

#38 Mar 6, 2013
Say what you want about Jarmin, all he wanted was something to eat at the Hyehold, but the man kept pushing. They drew first blood not him, they drew first blood...
I heard he went back to Nam and rescued a bunch of POW's from a supposedly deserted POW camp. And lost his girlfriend in the process. He was awarded another Congressional Medal of Honor, and gave it to the men he rescued. All he wanted was for his country to love him, as much as he loved it. That's the Jarmin I remember...
Trautman One Each

Pittsburgh, PA

#39 Mar 13, 2013
It would be good to hear your voice Jarmin, it's been a long time. Look Jarms, you've done some damage here in the Port, they don't want anymore trouble. That's why I've come. I want to come in there and fly you the hell out. Just you and me. We'll work this thing out together. Is that fair enough?
Jeremy

Pittsburgh, PA

#40 Mar 13, 2013
As I remember, I didn't get away. I was let go.
Jeremy

Bronx, NY

#41 Mar 18, 2013
How did you find me?
A Tale of Jeremy

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Mar 18, 2013
Back in the day...we were in this bar in Saigon and this kid comes up, this kid carrying a shoe-shine box. And he says "Shine, please, shine!" I said no. He kept askin', yeah, and Jeremy said "Yeah." And I went to get a couple of beers, and the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fudging blew his body all over the place. And he's laying there, he's fudging screaming. There's pieces of him all over me, just...like this, and I'm tryin' to pull him off, you know, my friend Jeremy that's all over me! I've got blood and everything and I'm tryin' to hold him together! I'm puttin'... the guy's fudgin' insides keep coming out! And nobody would help! Nobody would help! He's saying, sayin' "I wanna go home and see Rosaylia! I wanna go home!" He keeps calling my name! "I wanna go home, Johnny! I wanna drive my Chevy!" I said "With what? I can't find your fudgin' legs! I can't find your legs!"

Everything after that was cool once we got a grasp of the leg situation.
In search of Easton

Mckeesport, PA

#43 Mar 18, 2013
Rosaylia wrote:
You were passing through with her, on your way to one of her shows. I took a very long lunch hour to see you for a few hours.
Every December 30th, I've worried about you -- if you were making it okay.
Not wanting to make trouble for you. Just wanted to say I miss you and wish things had worked out differently. You are "the one who got away".
Rosaylia, the next time I am in contact with Jeremy I will pass him the word that you are concerned and wish to establish contact with him. Unfortunatly this may not ever become possible for I have not seen Jeremy since 1996 in L.A when he shot and killed Tupac Shakur. Remain strong Rosaylia, remain stong..-
Rosaylia

Cancún, Mexico

#44 Mar 19, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
How did you find me?
Wasn't difficult. Glad you've found happiness in your career and family life. You deserve it.

I live in two countries now, back and forth between the U.S. and another. Right now, I'm sitting in an airport in another country, waiting on a flight. It's a crazy life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 5 hr Henri 51,473
Why was Tedesco Hired as project manager? (Nov '09) Tue Bagman 76
35-th District House Representative Candidates Tue Bagman 23
Versailles boro drugs...... Tue Mr Johnson 27
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon Jeremy 183
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Mon none_of_the_above 27
•••
•••

McKeesport Jobs

•••
•••
•••

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

McKeesport News, Events & Info