Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rosaylia

Savannah, TN

#1 Dec 20, 2011
Trying to reconnect with an old friend named Jeremy Easton. He was a chef. Anyone know him?
Johnny Rambo

United States

#2 Dec 22, 2011
Sorry Rosalia, bad news in the Easton department.

Got himself killed in 'Nam, didn't even know it. Cancer ate him down to the bone.
Pro Life

Dravosburg, PA

#3 Dec 22, 2011
Johnny Rambo wrote:
Got himself killed in 'Nam, didn't even know it. Cancer ate him down to the bone.
Really? You had no trepidation about posting that? What if Rosalia didn't see the movie and took you serious? You are a stain on the blanket of humanity and not nearly as funny as you think you are. You haven't had any new material since the Governor knew Brewster's name and that was a long time ago.
C Troutman

Elizabeth, PA

#6 Dec 22, 2011
Johnny Rambo wrote:
This little boy comes in sine mr shine and then boom.
Rosaylia

Savannah, TN

#7 Dec 22, 2011
Nevermind. I will look elsewhere to try to find my friend. He used to cook at a place in Moon Township. Hyeholde? Anyway, I'll go in another direction.
C TROUTMAN

Elizabeth, PA

#8 Dec 22, 2011
Rosaylia wrote:
Nevermind. I will look elsewhere to try to find my friend. He used to cook at a place in Moon Township. Hyeholde? Anyway, I'll go in another direction.
I'm sorry i was just being a goof.I hope you find your friend and have a merry christmas.
Ctown

Houston, TX

#9 Dec 22, 2011
Try facebook myspace or twitter
Data Needed ASAP

United States

#11 Dec 27, 2011
Hey, McK!!! What is the status of Jarmen Easter??? I need to know Stat.....Beeeeeeyaaaaaaches!

FACT!!!!!
Update

Dravosburg, PA

#12 Dec 27, 2011
Jeremy was last spotted standing out front of the desolate South Park Fair Grounds with a tear in his eye. Damn you Wooley! FACT!!!!
Update

Dravosburg, PA

#14 Dec 27, 2011
Rambo Observation wrote:
You don't seem to want to accept the fact you're dealing with an expert in Machine tactics, with a man who's the best, with Crushing, with crumbling, with his bare hands destroying. A man who's been trained to ignore pain, ignore weather, to live off the land, utilize his Access card, drive a Cadillac, to eat things that would make a billy goat puke. In McK his job was to support the Machine. To Crush and Crumble! and Destroy Period! Win by attrition. Well Rambo was the best. CCD Baby......CCD, beeeeeeyaaaaaaaches.
Word up.
Next question...and hopefully not another First Blood themed one.
If you said "drive the people's tahoe" it would have been a bit more credible.
C TROUTMAN

Elizabeth, PA

#15 Dec 27, 2011
Let it go,let it go.
Jeremy

United States

#16 Oct 14, 2012
Rosaylia wrote:
Trying to reconnect with an old friend named Jeremy Easton. He was a chef. Anyone know him?
Who are you?
McK Fan

United States

#17 Oct 14, 2012
I believe that I saw Jeremy with Sluggo. They were going to a Klan rally a few moons ago. Those red neck scalliwags....what a hoot.
Collins Street Dojo King

Kabul, Afghanistan

#18 Oct 14, 2012
More than likely Jeremy is probably hanging out on Collins Street. Partying with Ben and giving Glenn mega-wedgies. Picking and grinning aren't you there, Glenn? Hey Ben! I want to partay with you, cowboy!!!!
IP Spoofer

Cheswick, PA

#19 Oct 15, 2012
South Park, you are SUUUUUCH a douchebag.

Half the posts above are from you, spoofing IPs.

Is that your only talent in life? SPoofing IPs addresses/locations on Topix? Not even a REAL forum....

Who are you really?

Hacker wanna be?

A drug addict with no self esteem?

A retired old piece of crap who has no friends?

Or maybe all of the above?

I know you LIVE for these types of replies...slugs like you always do... but you really are a pathetic loser piece of shit.

I would say "you should use your talents elsewhere for good!" but you appear to HAVE no talents.

Oh, wait.... I know!!!! You can be "Turd Boy", the poster boy for the MACM!
Cranberry Juice

United States

#20 Oct 15, 2012
IP Spoofer wrote:
Is that your only talent in life? SPoofing IPs addresses/locations on Topix? Not even a REAL forum....
Who are you really?
Hacker wanna be?
I know you LIVE for these types of replies...slugs like you always do... but you really are a pathetic loser piece of shit.
I would say "you should use your talents elsewhere for good!" but you appear to HAVE no talents.
Somebody needs some Midol STAT!!!
In Search of Jeremy

Kabul, Afghanistan

#21 Oct 15, 2012
IP Spoofer wrote:
Who are you really?
Hacker wanna be?
I'm not sure how your post will help us find Jarmin Easton. Get it straight buster - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to tell you what to do and if self-preservation is an instinct you possess you'd better fudging do it and do it quick. I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, "IP Spoofer".
Jeremy

Springfield, NJ

#22 Oct 22, 2012
Rosaylia wrote:
Who are you, and why are you looking for me?
Outsider

United States

#23 Oct 23, 2012
Jeremy:

From what I've read, it appears old Rosaylia is running some sort of stalking angle on you. Too many sick puppies that frequent this site.
Beans Magee -

Saudi Arabia

#24 Oct 24, 2012
Jeremy Easton lives in a tree house in Chrisy Park with White Lighting. They sell buckets of hot butter juice for beer money and the ocasional taco dinner at Hoots. He has bad breath and was last seen at Franks Auto Super Market with no shoes on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fidget Spinners? 13 min Evaluator 12
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 26 min Hobo Jim 7
Rosemary was a bag of wind Sat Proofs in the ice... 9
yet another shooting Fri Pork Barrel Politics 14
who farted in porkys lunchbox Thu Pork Barrel Politics 7
President Tortorice and Greg Lombardo Jul 20 The Shadow Knows 11
24 hour jitney number (May '14) Jul 18 JerryBrown 12

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance