Is Ted Danson from McKeesport?

Is Ted Danson from McKeesport?

Created by Mark-E-Mark on Jan 30, 2011

2,306 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 30
Next Last
Randy Davis

Bingley, UK

#1 Jan 30, 2011
I never knew that,wow, pretty cool guy Ted I met in Vegas a couple of moons back
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Danson was born in San Diego, California, the son of Jess Danson (née MacMaster) and Edward Bridge Danson, Jr., an archaeologist and museum director.[1] He was raised in Flagstaff, Arizona.

In 1961, he enrolled in the Kent School where he was a basketball star. He became interested in drama while attending Stanford University. He transferred to the Carnegie Institute of Technology (now known as Carnegie Mellon University) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama, in 1972.
==========
When will you people take a minute & actually try to find your own answers & educate yourselves. Stop believing what you hear on the TV or read in the newspapers. No wonder this town continually elects moronic hacks back into office. Stupidity.

Did I ever tell I was a musical genius by age 7, and then I was an astronaut & landed on Pluto. Now I'm a brain surgeon & own a $3 million dollar home
on Olive St. & have 17 Mercedes Benz. Don't believe me, why not ? You believe all the other crap people shovel at you.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Randy Davis

Bingley, UK

#3 Jan 30, 2011
White Lightning wrote:
Danson was born in San Diego, California, the son of Jess Danson (née MacMaster) and Edward Bridge Danson, Jr., an archaeologist and museum director.[1] He was raised in Flagstaff, Arizona.
In 1961, he enrolled in the Kent School where he was a basketball star. He became interested in drama while attending Stanford University. He transferred to the Carnegie Institute of Technology (now known as Carnegie Mellon University) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where he received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in drama, in 1972.
==========
When will you people take a minute & actually try to find your own answers & educate yourselves. Stop believing what you hear on the TV or read in the newspapers. No wonder this town continually elects moronic hacks back into office. Stupidity.

Did I ever tell I was a musical genius by age 7, and then I was an astronaut & landed on Pluto. Now I'm a brain surgeon & own a $3 million dollar home
on Olive St. & have 17 Mercedes Benz. Don't believe me, why not ? You believe all the other crap people shovel at you.
Well done, you can copy and paste from wikipedia.
That takes REAL brains.
Ted Danson does live in McKeesport as he bought a house near my aunt right after "Made in America" so he is kinda from here, you're being a bit racist.
Didn't think it was that good a movie myself but whatever floats your boat.
Do you know if Whoopi Goldberg is from McKeesport????
Please don't answer back if you insist on being racist

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Feb 1, 2011
Do you have a reading retention problem or what?
Where do you see anything concerning racism in my above post ? Or is that the typical whiny response
we are used to hearing from those who disagree with what others are saying. Moronic 'hater' & 'racist' labels tossed out by those proving they lack the 'brains' to read a few paragraphs.

Judged:

24

23

20

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2011
Where do you people get your information from? Although McKeesport's major export is whinny fat liberals with not talent, Whoopi nor Sam cannot call McK home.
Randy Davis

Bingley, UK

#6 Feb 1, 2011
White Lightning wrote:
Do you have a reading retention problem or what?
Where do you see anything concerning racism in my above post ? Or is that the typical whiny response
we are used to hearing from those who disagree with what others are saying. Moronic 'hater' & 'racist' labels tossed out by those proving they lack the 'brains' to read a few paragraphs.
Oh sorry I didn't read your paragraph on Ted Danson, I'm sure it was a riveting read.
Listen you can say what you want about black people but at the end of the day we are all side by side in this world, not above or below one another. Just because you are white does not make you any better or any more American than anyone else in McKeesport, you should really learn to have some tolerance of other people and keep your racist opinions to yourself.

By the way you never answered my question about whoopi , since you are a white supremacist you probably feel uncomfortable about her being from McKeesport, well get used to it buddy because if she is here, she is here to stay.

I'm sure Ted Danson wouldn't approve of your racist attitude either.
Racists are Bad

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Feb 1, 2011
White Lightning wrote:
Do you have a reading retention problem or what?
Where do you see anything concerning racism in my above post ? Or is that the typical whiny response
we are used to hearing from those who disagree with what others are saying. Moronic 'hater' & 'racist' labels tossed out by those proving they lack the 'brains' to read a few paragraphs.
There is absolutely no room for racism on this forum. Too many people trying to contribute positive recommendations to this forum. Mr. White Supremacist, you need to become part of the solution and not part of the hateful problem. Change your handle to something more politically correct for starters.
David Duke

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2011
I voted for "yes we can" Sluggo asked me give him one. I actually thought he was Italian. oh well. Once again got duped by the Slugger!
UbeRetarded

Mansfield, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2011
Randy Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry I didn't read your paragraph on Ted Danson, I'm sure it was a riveting read.
Listen you can say what you want about black people but at the end of the day we are all side by side in this world, not above or below one another. Just because you are white does not make you any better or any more American than anyone else in McKeesport, you should really learn to have some tolerance of other people and keep your racist opinions to yourself.
By the way you never answered my question about whoopi , since you are a white supremacist you probably feel uncomfortable about her being from McKeesport, well get used to it buddy because if she is here, she is here to stay.
I'm sure Ted Danson wouldn't approve of your racist attitude either.
Whoopi is an asshole! And you are too - no one has said anything racist on here but you. Oh and remember when the black, er negro, er african american or whatever you're calling yourself these days - was totally flipping out because Ted Danson put that black face on and did a comedy bit? Geesh - that's the racist for you.
UbeRetarded

Mansfield, OH

#10 Feb 2, 2011
PS - A-holes come in ALL colors in case you want to play the race card on that comment.
Randy Davis

Bingley, UK

#11 Feb 2, 2011
UbeRetarded wrote:
PS - A-holes come in ALL colors in case you want to play the race card on that comment.
Hold on a minute, who you calling colored exactly???
I understand you feel frustrated with the recent shift in your sleeping patterns but that is no excuse to start picking on people who are different from you.

Mabey you don't like whoopi but that is your opinion and you can keep it , just reading your username shows that you are a bigoted fool who doesn't like black people or disabled people, what are you going to have a go at old people now??

Listen, one day you may be old and disabled and nobody will care. because you are the guy who laughs at old people because they have to take their teeth out to eat, so what??? at least they aren't starving to death like some people, it may not look pretty but its got to be done.

Oh and by the way, you may aswell throw out them michael jackson records you own because he was also black and disabled, so I guess you are just a hypocrite.

Get your facts right before you start mouthing off against black, disabled and old people again chump.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 2, 2011
UbeRetarded wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and remember when the black, er negro, er african american or whatever you're calling yourself these days.
whatever we call ourselves these days???
what the hell you on about boy?? yo better take you bigoted racist ass out of McKee if you know whats good for you cuz,
I aint takin no crap off no diasbled hating jiveboy,
and thats straight up, punk ass trapper.
i aint agreeing with racism from anybody white or black, in fact most of my family loved that ted danson film, so by calling "us" all racist is being a racist yourself cuz
Y'all better recognize now
THE FLY

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Was Jeff Goldblum from munhall?.
UbeRetarded

Barberton, OH

#14 Feb 2, 2011
All colored people want to be white - Whoopi said when she was a little girl she would put her mother's slip over her head and pretend it was her long, blonde hair! Oh, and you're right - old people, they smell like pee.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 2, 2011
UbeRetarded wrote:
All colored people want to be white - Whoopi said when she was a little girl she would put her mother's slip over her head and pretend it was her long, blonde hair! Oh, and you're right - old people, they smell like pee.
go-on kid, keep on talking.
Call me colored all you want, but everyone can see your true colors become more apparent everytime you open your big dumbass mouth.
Sit back and relax homey cause Whoopi gonna Whoop your ass when she back in town
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Feb 2, 2011
Take a look at what I posted. I re-read it a half a dozen times. Where in the hell was there any mention of color or racism ? Show me. Paste & copy it.

“To Each His Own....Opinion!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 2, 2011
WL you are not the only one amazed by the turn this thread took. I did not think anything you said in your post was racist in any way, shape or form.Then again, I'm white......LOL. Don't let it bother you. People are just trying to start stuff.
UBeRetarded

Canal Winchester, OH

#18 Feb 2, 2011
Phil Cee wrote:
<quoted text>
go-on kid, keep on talking.
Call me colored all you want, but everyone can see your true colors become more apparent everytime you open your big dumbass mouth.
Sit back and relax homey cause Whoopi gonna Whoop your ass when she back in town
I forgot about "colored" - yinz wanted to be called that, I think in the 50's - then it was "We are Negros", then it was "We are Black" next it was "African American", and now it's "Crips" and "Bloods". Have a meeting - decide once and for all what yinz are and would like to be refered as, just sayin'- you all be confusion us crackers!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Feb 2, 2011
Thanks Bella Toni, I wasn't looking for someone to
support what I said, only to critique it. I never proclaimed to be real smart, so I just wondered what I said to upset those poor 'dears'.

Must be what we've become used to hearing from them
If they're unable to reply with anything intelligent ,they respond with the same tired, old rhetoric, the hater or racist crap. Lame excuses.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#20 Feb 2, 2011
White Lightning wrote:
Did I ever tell I was a musical genius by age 7, and then I was an astronaut & landed on Pluto. Now I'm a brain surgeon & own a $3 million dollar home
on Olive St. & have 17 Mercedes Benz.
It's nice to know that others have also found success.

On a whim, I quit 4 jobs to the day. I sold encyclopedias door to door and made my first million on the second day. I slacked somewhat after that, but still had the gumption to call people at dinner time to ask them if they needed new windows. All whom picked up, lauded my greatness, and after 20 minutes of cold calls, I raked in 200 billion.

Furthermore, to my best estimate, all can be explained by Arthur (2 Sheds) Jackson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fishing contest 23 min Tom B 4
jfk? 44 min 1963 Pitt Grad 13
New Asian Supermarket on Fifth Avenue (Jan '13) 5 hr Hobo Jim 37
Trump vs. Clinton 22 hr Hobo Jim 5
Toddlers tanning at Tiki Hut?!?! 23 hr Anonymous 25
Fawn Walker Sat Sir Repko 2
Poll McKeesport Magistrates Judgments Can Be Appealed? (Apr '08) Fri Hobo Jim 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages