Petitition to Parole Tom Hose

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

mckeesport supports Tom

Mckeesport, PA

#1 May 10, 2013
Please sign this petition. this man has served his time and should be freed at his upcoming parole hearing!!!!!! Don't let the Fat pig win!!!!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/grant-tom-...
Curious George

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 11, 2013
WHY???
regardless!!!!

Baltimore, MD

#3 May 11, 2013
like it or not he brought an adolescent girl to his house n when ppl where lookin for her n he knew they were he still kept her there...granted ahe cld have left but none the less she is still a victim...she was a child n he was n grown man n his late 30s early 40s n he preyed upon her....im not callin him a monster but he def has a problem...n i dnt think he should b let out til his sentence is up
Jimmy B

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 May 11, 2013
Curious George wrote:
WHY???
McKeesport is noted for this type of behavior. From the council chambers, the men in blue and of course the teacher's union, They have no morals.
Moral Drought

Mckeesport, PA

#5 May 11, 2013
Jimmy B wrote:
<quoted text>
McKeesport is noted for this type of behavior. From the council chambers, the men in blue and of course the teacher's union, They have no morals.
You should add a few more entities to your list. Like the former teacher/mayor, and some non-uniformed city employees, and of course the esteemed solicitor, and some vendors who contribute to the machine and are in bed with the JB machine. Do not leave out some MASD administrators and a looser departed coach.
Curious George

Elizabeth, PA

#6 May 11, 2013
Jimmy B wrote:
<quoted text>
And this behavior should be continued and condoned? McKeesport "needs" morals. It's obvious that none will come from the "authoritative" end of the spectrum here in this backwater community some have the nerve to call a city, but there has to be a starting point "somewhere" in this cesspool to climb out from. Why not use this Hose opportunity as a launching pad to show the people that good CAN and WILL come from something if you let it. Keep the pedophile behind bars. McKeesport is screwed up enough already without adding to the insanity.
Indictments Equalize

Mckeesport, PA

#7 May 11, 2013
Curious George wrote:
<quoted text>
And this behavior should be continued and condoned? McKeesport "needs" morals. It's obvious that none will come from the "authoritative" end of the spectrum here in this backwater community some have the nerve to call a city, but there has to be a starting point "somewhere" in this cesspool to climb out from. Why not use this Hose opportunity as a launching pad to show the people that good CAN and WILL come from something if you let it. Keep the pedophile behind bars. McKeesport is screwed up enough already without adding to the insanity.
Agree, you may have suggested a viable starting point.

Another starting point is like the politically corrupt "hard drive" that operates this City. More machine controlled politicians and employees will not clean up the city if added to this corrupt "hard drive."

The corrupt "hard drive" has to be erased and deleted. In my opinion the files, of the Pork, Red, Skip, missing scrap vehicles deposits, MPT O/T cover up, tire supermarket,$1 million host fee, missing deposits from scrap city owned material, miss copper at MACM, unexplained trash tonnage, uncollected business privilege taxes for friends, pay for play political vendors, politicking using city resources, unpaid property tax for two councilpersons, etc., must be erased.

The only possible way of deleting and erasing these corrupted files is by AG or US Attorney General subpoenas and indictments of the transgressors. And, I doubt this will happen with on the attention on the mayor of Pittsburgh office and indictments. It was timed great for the election. And, if seems like it is not over until the fat lady sings.
Hobo Jim

Columbus, OH

#8 May 11, 2013
Yeah I got a big pile of steaming Hobo Jim excrement for all this anti-machine drivel. Me and my big racist thug of a man Sluggo love the Machine. Blue Horseshoe loves Crush. Crumble. Destroy action in the 7th, beyotches.
Real Deal Sealed

Mckeesport, PA

#9 May 12, 2013
Hobo Jim wrote:
Yeah I got a big pile of steaming Hobo Jim excrement for all this anti-machine drivel. Me and my big racist thug of a man Sluggo love the Machine. Blue Horseshoe loves Crush. Crumble. Destroy action in the 7th, beyotches.
The anti-machine force is not from within the City. I would look more toward South Side and Central PA. They are very formidable when and if they strike.
Btr

Columbus, OH

#10 May 12, 2013
Real Deal Sealed wrote:
<quoted text>
The anti-machine force is not from within the City. I would look more toward South Side and Central PA. They are very formidable when and if they strike.
Glenn:

This poster speaks in Star Wars terms. He knows not of our prowess and language skills in the spoken tongue of Yoda.The dark side of the force is strong in this one.

Ben

Brother of Glenn, Resident of Collins, Speaker of Yoda
Suspect Targets R Defined

Mckeesport, PA

#11 May 12, 2013
Btr wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn:
This poster speaks in Star Wars terms. He knows not of our prowess and language skills in the spoken tongue of Yoda. The dark side of the force is strong in this one.
But Yoda was not strong enough to keep Imbrogno, DeWeese, Habay,
Veon, Orie, Fumo, and Skiba out of the slammer; and the Skip, the Pork, the Red, and Pgh Police Chief and BP Danny Patel out of the trajectory of subpoenas or indictments.

The evil eight of the Turnpike Commission intercepted the projectiles of indictments. Time will tell if they can remove this projectile without a plea bargain or cage time.
WOW

Mckeesport, PA

#12 May 12, 2013
mckeesport supports Tom wrote:
Please sign this petition. this man has served his time and should be freed at his upcoming parole hearing!!!!!! Don't let the Fat pig win!!!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/grant-tom-...
It has nothing to do with her. My son went to that school when this was going on. He deserves alot more than jail sorry.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport Election 21 min No Salt Yo 144
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) 26 min Marc G 57
Poll What Are You Sick of The Machine? (May '11) 1 hr Victory Chant Dream 144
63 Year Resident Forced Out of Her Home! 2 hr Hobo Jim 15
News Freezing rain creates dangerous road conditions 2 hr Hobo Jim 33
Poll What is REALLY McKeesport's Biggest Problem? (Aug '09) Fri Cover Ups Not Per... 126
Circling The Wagons on Collins Street Fri Hobo Jim 63
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]