Recent indictment linked to March rai...

Recent indictment linked to March raid in city

There are 21 comments on the O-R Online story from Jul 5, 2012, titled Recent indictment linked to March raid in city. In it, O-R Online reports that:

Why state police, FBI agents and a drug-sniffing dog appeared on March 26 at 163 Church St., Washington, with a search warrant became clearer this week when a federal grand jury indictment was unsealed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Outside State

Brownsville, PA

#1 Jul 19, 2012
According to the U.S. attorney’s office in Pittsburgh, Kashma Jordan and Robert Harvey were two sources of cocaine in Warren, Ohio. Conspirators from McKeesport and Washington traveled to Warren to obtain cocaine for distribution in Southwestern Pennsylvania.

I don't see anyone named, nor of any local police officers involved. Apparently, the Feds are going to remain in the area investigating.

McKeesport has conspirators pulling drugs from Warren, Ohio to Southwestern PA.

The state police, county police, Feds are getting all of these criminals. Since all of the McKeesport narcotics unit was involved in a pay scam, the Feds had to get involved.
Just My Opinion

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Outside State wrote:
According to the U.S. attorney’s office in Pittsburgh, Kashma Jordan and Robert Harvey were two sources of cocaine in Warren, Ohio. Conspirators from McKeesport and Washington traveled to Warren to obtain cocaine for distribution in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
I don't see anyone named, nor of any local police officers involved. Apparently, the Feds are going to remain in the area investigating.
McKeesport has conspirators pulling drugs from Warren, Ohio to Southwestern PA.
The state police, county police, Feds are getting all of these criminals. Since all of the McKeesport narcotics unit was involved in a pay scam, the Feds had to get involved.
Excellent point! Only the Feds were involved in the McKeesport BP owner insurance fraud of less than $15,000 and the Clairton Risha/Imbrogno $9,995 case.

It seems for some reason that the Feds do fine without the assistance of the DA, AG, State, County, and local police departments. Let us hope and pray the Feds stay involved in the Mob Valley.
J Edgar

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
A fellow once explained to me that this is how our political system works. You either have the feds run your state, county and local governments or you have the mob run it.
Maybe the days of the mob running things are over, lets hope. Obviously, when I say mob, I'm referring to the democrat party.
This would explain why the feds shy away from corrupt Mon Valley cops, poilticians, etc.
tha homie

Plano, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2012
We dont respect tha feds they all cutt throat! Free gold!
Two time

Irwin, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Just My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point! Only the Feds were involved in the McKeesport BP owner insurance fraud of less than $15,000 and the Clairton Risha/Imbrogno $9,995 case.
It seems for some reason that the Feds do fine without the assistance of the DA, AG, State, County, and local police departments. Let us hope and pray the Feds stay involved in the Mob Valley.
I know some larger investigations are ongoing. But they have to complete the final results for some findings. The court cases the Feds have to be completed at the same time.
Nostrodamus

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Aug 8, 2012
Two time wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some larger investigations are ongoing. But they have to complete the final results for some findings. The court cases the Feds have to be completed at the same time.
You are like those AOL news and national TV news with their incessant "teasers."

Now be nice and give us a clue to your insights. Is it more at Clairton or West Mifflin Boro, WMASD, McKeesport, MASD, SASD, MACM, MHA, Redevelopment Authority of the City, International Village, or Renzie Park Operations, MIDA?

I stay up all night trying to decrypt your code. Help me (us) out with some clues.
Nope

Homestead, PA

#7 Oct 14, 2013
Just My Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
McKeesport is mob valley central.
Nope

Homestead, PA

#8 Oct 14, 2013
Nostrodamus wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like those AOL news and national TV news with their incessant "teasers."
Now be nice and give us a clue to your insights. Is it more at Clairton or West Mifflin Boro, WMASD, McKeesport, MASD, SASD, MACM, MHA, Redevelopment Authority of the City, International Village, or Renzie Park Operations, MIDA?
I stay up all night trying to decrypt your code. Help me (us) out with some clues.
John Elash said nothing would happen on Topix.
Not all

Homestead, PA

#9 Oct 14, 2013
The McKeesport police let the gambling continue as they fill the place. The Viking is a illegal gambling haven in McKeesport.
Nick

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Oct 15, 2013
Not all wrote:
The McKeesport police let the gambling continue as they fill the place. The Viking is a illegal gambling haven in McKeesport.
Really?
Your a liar

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Oct 16, 2013
Not all wrote:
That's the top meeting place for police sponsored by the McKeesport councilman Daniel Carr. We believe you and the White Oak lady. She's the best at dealing with McKeesport city hall goons.
Your a liar

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Oct 16, 2013
Daniel Carr was one of the indicted.
Marc

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Oct 16, 2013
99% of all felony charges will be dismissed count on it
Here We Go Again

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Apr 7, 2014
Kissing a tall staffer keep the representative on his toes. At least they were not in a school class room.

Married GOP Rep. Caught Kissing Staffer In Surveillance Video

Rep. Vance McAllister (R-La.) is facing trouble after a local newspaper reported he can be seen kissing a female staffer in a surveillance video.

On Monday, The Ouachita Citizen published a surveillance video allegedly showing McAllister and Melissa Anne Hixon Peacock, McAllister’s district scheduler, at the Republican's congressional office in Monroe, Louisiana. The two people in the video can be seen embracing and kissing for almost half a minute.

McAllister made headlines in January for inviting "Duck Dynasty" star Willie Robertson as his guest to President Barack Obama's 2014 State of the Union address.

He is fairly new to politics, having assumed office in November 2013 after an upset win in a runoff race against Republican Neil Riser to succeed former GOP Rep. Rodney Alexander. McAllister's win came after he touted his conservative values and 16-year-marriage.
all ears

Homestead, PA

#15 Apr 9, 2014
Marc wrote:
Yep, that's what I heard and he will win his political position for 30 more years.
Philadelphia Phix

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Apr 9, 2014
all ears wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's what I heard and he will win his political position for 30 more years.
It is possible the notorious Philadelphia Phix worked it way to White Oak.
no love

Warren, OH

#17 Jul 7, 2014
tha homie wrote:
We dont respect tha feds they all cutt throat! Free gold!
Gold is rat
Porkster

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 8, 2014
Marc wrote:
I own everything even the dumber than a box of rocks guy.
Phix Inn

Elizabeth, PA

#19 Sep 9, 2014
Philadelphia Phix wrote:
<quoted text>
It is possible the notorious Philadelphia Phix worked it way to White Oak.
Yes it did on 13 of the 16 indictment adjudications.

No reason for Mark, Porkster, and the Clairton guy not to walk also. The fix is in.
Marc

West Mifflin, PA

#20 Sep 9, 2014
cant wait for the bagman to deliver my cut
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could you imagine 1 hr Killary 34
Fungus Nails 1 hr Fungi 5
Little Perv 1 hr No Perv Zone 3
Marone 5 hr Talk talk 1
democratic vs republician (May '17) 13 hr Trump 2020 69
Have a great day, I am. Feb 19 Crumbs Pelosi 3
McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Repor... (Jan '08) Feb 19 Crumbs Pelosi 74

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages