Sins and Sinners Strip Club Grand Ope...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
2nd Rule of Corruption

Mckeesport, PA

#168 Apr 13, 2014
Rule 2

Only select vendors who understand and will participate in the "Pay for Play" arrangement. These vendors, like the Porkster, must always be there with the City needs them as proclaimed by a former elected official.

Political contributions of $3,000 to $1,000 are appreciated and expected frequently.

Unrecorded gratuities are private matters and officially no such practice is permitted.
Nudie prudie

Monongahela, PA

#169 Apr 13, 2014
White Oak Lady wrote:
Reading the sick comments of those who are in favor of Saints and Sinners Strip Joint only goes to prove the calibre of people who will be frequenting this place(if it opens)-Low Lifes, Sicko's, Trash, Perverts and the Scum of Society and why good people of the McKeesport Area don't want it here.
...you are aware, aren't you, that you yourself are a product of sex......your dad rubbed your moms titties and away they went. Then 9 months later you popped out.

Since you feel sex is dirty, and you are a product of it, are you dirty too?

Sex is not dirty unless made that way.

You cant see what is going on behind the S&S closed doors any more than you can see what is going on behind the closed doors of any house in McKeesport or veen in White Oak. I am told that more than a few people get naked and freaky behind closed doors in White Oak each night....maybe even right next door to you!

I would be more worried about the drug dealers, shootings and sick bastards holding young girls hostage than a legal establishment providing entertainment to those who seek it.
Earl

Homestead, PA

#170 Apr 14, 2014
my sister loves to play with my big 9 inches of manhood she can do magic with some foreskin
Serious

Mckeesport, PA

#171 Apr 16, 2014
Nudie prudie wrote:
<quoted text>
...you are aware, aren't you, that you yourself are a product of sex......your dad rubbed your moms titties and away they went. Then 9 months later you popped out.
Since you feel sex is dirty, and you are a product of it, are you dirty too?
Sex is not dirty unless made that way.
You cant see what is going on behind the S&S closed doors any more than you can see what is going on behind the closed doors of any house in McKeesport or veen in White Oak. I am told that more than a few people get naked and freaky behind closed doors in White Oak each night....maybe even right next door to you!
I would be more worried about the drug dealers, shootings and sick bastards holding young girls hostage than a legal establishment providing entertainment to those who seek it.
Yeah Scotty, tell them from the McDonald's seat.
Pauline

Homestead, PA

#172 Apr 16, 2014
Investigators from the Allegheny County District Attorney's office were at Wilkinsburg Middle School this morning to retrieve financial records from a federally funded after-school program that saw its former director accused of stealing computer equipment !!!!!!!!

As they left the school at mid-morning, the investigators declined to say why they were there. One was holding a folder with papers inside.

District attorney spokesman Mike Manko said the investigator's visit was a follow-up to the "IT misappropriation in investigation." He said investigators are performing a forensic financial investigation of the grant process as part of the case.

Wilkinsburg substitute Superintendent Donna Micheaux, through a spokeswoman, said: "The district has no comment other than that this is part of an ongoing investigation into the 21st Century after-school program." Ms Micheaux replaced Lee McFerren who was fired by the school board last month.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/local/city/2014/0...
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#173 Apr 24, 2014
I know that I'm a litte late to the party...but these posts are ridiculous. So blind. Follow me if you can;
Forget the new ordinance, it really doesn't apply.
Bird Face applied for an entertainment license to open as a strip club months ago. He was denied.
Bird Chest waited a few weeks(lawyer's advice), applied again. Denied again.
In his infinite wisdom,Bird Brain applied for and received a restaurant license...key is restaurant NOT entertainment. Huge difference.
I quote his right hand man "theoretically we can open as a restaurant and have dancers, as long as we serve chips, pizza and other small food items"
Really? So any restaurant can have strippers if they want? Wow.
I'll have a Big Mac and a lap dance please.
The bottom line is that regardless of the new ordinance, the protests, the ACLU's involvement...THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER LICENSE TO OPERATE A STRIP CLUB.
Bird Beak....that's the problem. Take a look at his resume. Every club that he has been involved with has failed...big time. I remember the Highway...the electricity got shut off and they had an extension cord running across the parking lot to a generator...classy. Now he's trying to pull a fast one on the city of Mckeesport. Forget the dancers, protest that idiot and his loyal band of nobodies.
To pull this off...he would have needed to pad somebody's pocket..not try to run strippers through a restaurant.
The grand opening was supposed to be February 14th. It's April 24th....AND THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE AN ENTERTAINMENT LICENSE.
If I was him, I'd ask my attorney for a refund.
It's been fun.
Bird Brain Will Prevail

Mckeesport, PA

#174 Apr 24, 2014
2N Svenn wrote:
I know that I'm a litte late to the party...but these posts are ridiculous. So blind. Follow me if you can;
Forget the new ordinance, it really doesn't apply.
Bird Face applied for an entertainment license to open as a strip club months ago. He was denied.
Bird Chest waited a few weeks(lawyer's advice), applied again. Denied again.
In his infinite wisdom,Bird Brain applied for and received a restaurant license...key is restaurant NOT entertainment. Huge difference.
I quote his right hand man "theoretically we can open as a restaurant and have dancers, as long as we serve chips, pizza and other small food items"
Really? So any restaurant can have strippers if they want? Wow.
I'll have a Big Mac and a lap dance please.
The bottom line is that regardless of the new ordinance, the protests, the ACLU's involvement...THEY DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER LICENSE TO OPERATE A STRIP CLUB.
Bird Beak....that's the problem. Take a look at his resume. Every club that he has been involved with has failed...big time. I remember the Highway...the electricity got shut off and they had an extension cord running across the parking lot to a generator...classy. Now he's trying to pull a fast one on the city of Mckeesport. Forget the dancers, protest that idiot and his loyal band of nobodies.
To pull this off...he would have needed to pad somebody's pocket..not try to run strippers through a restaurant.
The grand opening was supposed to be February 14th. It's April 24th....AND THEY STILL DO NOT HAVE AN ENTERTAINMENT LICENSE.
If I was him, I'd ask my attorney for a refund.
It's been fun.
But you missed one key point.

Bird Brain is smarter than his opposition.

Bird Brain will prevail and the opponents with fail.
Anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#175 Apr 25, 2014
Bird Brain Will Prevail wrote:
<quoted text>
But you missed one key point.
Bird Brain is smarter than his opposition.
Bird Brain will prevail and the opponents with fail.
Yeah..he's definitely smart. It does take a genius to power the Highway with an extension cord. I heard that he's also very good with duct tape...his potential is endless.

As for his "opponents"...they'r e just sitting back...without having THE PROPER LICENSE THEY KNOW THAT HE CAN'T OPEN. So in reality, his only "opponents" are common sense, intelligence and business sense. I mean only a genius buys a building, gets denied twice for a license....then tries to hop on a lawsuit screaming about discrimination....with a RESTAURANT LICENSE. Maybe he's so smart that he can use his intellect to transform his license. And I heard he was trying to sue for lost wages...really? He's a true winner. I'm not on the side of the City of Mckeesport. I just can't believe that someone can be so unaware of reality...it's amazing that he's trying to fight this.Like I said, he should have stuffed an envelope before he applied the first time...maybe he'd be open by now. There is also a local MC that needs paid...but I'm sure he knows that...afterall he's smarter than his oppostion....it's just taking him very long to beat them.

I'll see you at the "Grand Opening".
A Sting Fling

Mckeesport, PA

#176 Apr 25, 2014
2N Svenn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah..he's definitely smart. It does take a genius to power the Highway with an extension cord. I heard that he's also very good with duct tape...his potential is endless.
As for his "opponents"...they'r e just sitting back...without having THE PROPER LICENSE THEY KNOW THAT HE CAN'T OPEN. So in reality, his only "opponents" are common sense, intelligence and business sense. I mean only a genius buys a building, gets denied twice for a license....then tries to hop on a lawsuit screaming about discrimination....with a RESTAURANT LICENSE. Maybe he's so smart that he can use his intellect to transform his license. And I heard he was trying to sue for lost wages...really? He's a true winner. I'm not on the side of the City of Mckeesport. I just can't believe that someone can be so unaware of reality...it's amazing that he's trying to fight this.Like I said, he should have stuffed an envelope before he applied the first time...maybe he'd be open by now. There is also a local MC that needs paid...but I'm sure he knows that...afterall he's smarter than his oppostion....it's just taking him very long to beat them.
I'll see you at the "Grand Opening".
He may pay off some decision maker with a stack of $50s -- but watch out for another successful PSP sting. Gergely know all about that!
Madison

Homestead, PA

#177 Apr 26, 2014
do you no how many you folks are putting out of werk by not letting the club too open?
No So Free Enterprise

Mckeesport, PA

#178 Apr 26, 2014
Madison wrote:
do you no how many you folks are putting out of werk by not letting the club too open?
Too many are unemployed because the club remains closed. How many slots are sitting in the Glassport warehouse because the club is closed.

How can the owner contribute to MDC endorsed political candidates if he has no income?

The City is never going to break the 150 new businesses barrier if the City keeps it closed.
Education

Pittsburgh, PA

#179 Apr 28, 2014
Madison wrote:
What grade are you in?
Raymond

Homestead, PA

#180 Apr 29, 2014
I hope the club opens soon I need a two fisted rub job
Be A Self Starter

Mckeesport, PA

#181 Apr 29, 2014
Raymond wrote:
I hope the club opens soon I need a two fisted rub job
You have a fist at the end of your two arms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergely Vs Walker Who Won 19 hr Sir Repko 21
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 19 hr Sir Repko 32
International Village Toe Sliced Roast Beef Thu Hillary Justice 9
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Tue gdaughter weaver 35
Another Shooting Jul 24 Hillary Justice 16
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Jul 23 The Touchables 35
Vote For Donald Trump Jul 10 The Touchables 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance