Sins and Sinners Strip Club Grand Ope...
Dr Watson

Mckeesport, PA

#146 Mar 20, 2014
White Oak Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call it COLLUSION.
Yes, it is characteristic of COllusion overlapped with an alleged mixture of COnspiracy, and COrruption. We must not COver up the possibility of alleged COvert COoercion.

I guess the adverse words starting with "CO" capture our COrruption City accurately.

And to COnclude,“It Is What It Is” and “I barely know the person” is a fact and a weak defense, respectively.
coach

Mckeesport, PA

#147 Mar 23, 2014
to those who cannot understand why some people are against the opening of this strip club.

1). it backs up to a large residential neighborhood where I live with my two small children.

2). it will lessen property values for the neighborhood. I may want to sell my house someday. I wonder how the proponents of this club would react if it were opening two blocks from their home.

3). free beer. let's see...50-100 drunks pouring out of this place after all the free beer they can drink. gee, what could possibly go wrong?

4). I have absolutely nothing against the ladies who would work there or any of the activities they perform therein. it is the degenerate scum and ignorant, uneducated trash like those who post here that would frequent this place that I want to keep out of my neighborhood.

do you understand now?

there's a bunch of practical reasons from someone who is not old, a woman, a prude, or religious. open this place downtown and no one will object. I emailed our mayor and voiced the concerns of me and my neighbors. he responded within hours that he was doing all he can to stop it from opening. he has our respect and our vote.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#148 Mar 23, 2014
coach wrote:
to those who cannot understand why some people are against the opening of this strip club.
1). it backs up to a large residential neighborhood where I live with my two small children.
2). it will lessen property values for the neighborhood. I may want to sell my house someday. I wonder how the proponents of this club would react if it were opening two blocks from their home.
3). free beer. let's see...50-100 drunks pouring out of this place after all the free beer they can drink. gee, what could possibly go wrong?
4). I have absolutely nothing against the ladies who would work there or any of the activities they perform therein. it is the degenerate scum and ignorant, uneducated trash like those who post here that would frequent this place that I want to keep out of my neighborhood.
do you understand now?
there's a bunch of practical reasons from someone who is not old, a woman, a prude, or religious. open this place downtown and no one will object. I emailed our mayor and voiced the concerns of me and my neighbors. he responded within hours that he was doing all he can to stop it from opening. he has our respect and our vote.
To those of you who do not understand that this is not the most important issue the city need to deal with:

1) When was the last time you saw an unaccompanied child on Walnut Street in the proximity of the proposed strip club?

2) Aside from Haler Heights or maybe Myer Park, what neighborhood is immune from declining property values? Are you aware that after the mill closed the city carried out sweeping zoning changes in a desperate attempt to attract ANY kind of business in MOST neighborhoods, short of heavy industrial businesses?

3) Do you know that no club owner would serve a visibly intoxicated patron more alcohol or allow that person to drive if they wanted to stay open?

4) Would you be surprised to find out the officials you are pleading with to keep this business out of town might patronize the place?

I am not a prude or old either, but I live in what is considered downtown, and I'm more worried about the goddamn drug dealers next door and the gunshots I hear down the street.

And so should YOU.

And student mayor is NOT doing everything he can to stop it from opening. The owners made a healthy contribution to his reelection campaign. You weren't supposed to know that.
Mc Kee Sport Game

Mckeesport, PA

#150 Mar 23, 2014
The officials support the new strip club, the received donations from the owners. Tri Star Ford is part of the umbrella Tri Star set of companies.

Brewster was no where to be found for comment, he wants it to open.
coach

Mckeesport, PA

#151 Mar 24, 2014
the owners of the strip club have the mayor in their pocket? damn. duped by a politician. what a surprise.
Charity Donation Defense

Mckeesport, PA

#152 Mar 25, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>

And student mayor is NOT doing everything he can to stop it from opening. The owners made a healthy contribution to his reelection campaign. You weren't supposed to know that.
Now that you exposed him, if such is documented with the County Election Bureau, then he will donate it to some charity.

Business and politics as usual.
Hypocrite Holiday

Mckeesport, PA

#153 Apr 3, 2014
“They have to be in compliance from day one” proclaimed the City Solicitor.

But you City Solicitor are NOT be in compliance with all those documented liens, including the IRS, and your education loans and City tax ordinances. Why the double standard?

Why are you exempt solicitor from the law and the owner of S & S must comply with ordinances per your proclamation?

You proclamation and outstanding liens have all the characteristics of a “hypocrite”

I hope the S & S legal advisors use selective enforcement of ordinances by City and its solicitor as an iron clad defense. This is clear case of abuse of discretion and authority and discrimination with taints of corruption.
Robert

Homestead, PA

#154 Apr 3, 2014
My sister really wants to start working at that strip club, she got a boob job shaved her snatch and waxed her legs,,,,,,,,,,she's ready for the pole dances and backroom favors for a price.

Lets open this place up, McKeesport needs the tax money and any business is better than no business...
๐Ÿ™ˆ

Mckeesport, PA

#155 Apr 3, 2014
Grand opening, Grand closing!
Graval Gertie

Mckeesport, PA

#156 Apr 4, 2014
[QUOTE who="๐Ÿ™ˆ"]Grand opening, Grand closing![/QUOTE]

Your thinking is as twisted as a S & S pole dancer's gymnastics.

How can S & S close before they ever open?
Katy Morgan

Mckeesport, PA

#157 Apr 4, 2014
Robert wrote:
My sister really wants to start working at that strip club, she got a boob job shaved her snatch and waxed her legs,,,,,,,,,,she's ready for the pole dances and backroom favors for a price.
Lets open this place up, McKeesport needs the tax money and any business is better than no business...
I will perform without any fee.

I will accept gratuities in spite of the ordinances which illegally restrain my professional trade income.

How about the illegal slot machines back in business and the MPD does not bust them? Let me alone and go fight them.

I am sure pleased the ordinances do not prohibit S & S from being a "SPOT." What elected official will get the Porkster's $2500 finders fee?
๐Ÿ™ˆ

Mckees Rocks, PA

#159 Apr 9, 2014
Graval Gertie wrote:
[QUOTE who="รฐยŸย™ยˆ"]Grand opening, Grand closing!"

Your thinking is as twisted as a S & S pole dancer's gymnastics.

How can S & S close before they ever open?
Grand opening, Grand closing!
Gravel Gertie

Mckeesport, PA

#160 Apr 9, 2014
[QUOTE who="๐Ÿ™ˆ"]<quote d text>
Grand opening, Grand closing![/QUOTE]

No grand opening therefore no grand closing!!!
Nancy and Sluggo

Mckeesport, PA

#161 Apr 9, 2014
Gravel Gertie wrote:
<quoted text>
No grand opening therefore no grand closing!!!
I translate it as a Non-Grand Opening with protestors on Walnut Street!
๐Ÿ™ˆ

Mckees Rocks, PA

#162 Apr 10, 2014
Nancy and Sluggo wrote:
<quoted text>I translate it as a Non-Grand Opening with protestors on Walnut Street!
Beautiful renovations! CLOSED!
No Philia Phix

Mckeesport, PA

#163 Apr 10, 2014
Beautiful renovations! CLOSED![/QUOTE]

My take and expectations are that it will open. They are lawyered up and posing to spring and will prevail in the court of law.

They have been there and done that.
๐Ÿ™ˆ

Toledo, OH

#164 Apr 10, 2014
No Philia Phix wrote:
[QUOTE who="รฐยŸย™ยˆ"]<q uoted text>
Beautiful renovations! CLOSED!"

My take and expectations are that it will open. They are lawyered up and posing to spring and will prevail in the court of law.

They have been there and done that.
Oh it'll open, just under a lot of scrutiny and watchful eyes. The ordinances are only band aids and if you've ever seen a band aid leak out the sides, that's what the ordinances are.
Ordinance Selectiv Enforc

Mckeesport, PA

#165 Apr 10, 2014
Oh it'll open, just under a lot of scrutiny and watchful eyes. The ordinances are only band aids and if you've ever seen a band aid leak out the sides, that's what the ordinances are.[/QUOTE]

The defense by S & S would be selective enforcement of ordnances. The city solicitor and two city councilpersons ignore the ordinances for property taxes.

Other well connected and some city employees ignore the municipal fee ordinance and business and earned income tax ordinance.
๐Ÿ™ˆ

Taylor, MI

#166 Apr 11, 2014
Ordinance Selectiv Enforc wrote:
[QUOTE who="รฐยŸย™ยˆ"]<q uoted text>
Oh it'll open, just under a lot of scrutiny and watchful eyes. The ordinances are only band aids and if you've ever seen a band aid leak out the sides, that's what the ordinances are. "

The defense by S & S would be selective enforcement of ordnances. The city solicitor and two city councilpersons ignore the ordinances for property taxes.

Other well connected and some city employees ignore the municipal fee ordinance and business and earned income tax ordinance.
I'm not into all that. Too many hide behind names and want to call out people. Say who they are if you're going to call them out.
It is what it is

Mckeesport, PA

#167 Apr 11, 2014
I'm not into all that. Too many hide behind names and want to call out people. Say who they are if you're going to call them out.[/QUOTE]

Do your some research on the public Prothronotary website.

Call up the records of all councilpersons and the solicitor. You will find at least three delinquent more than once on their property taxes.

You will find two have a total of at least three IRS liens that total about $175,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elaina quotes 6 hr Queeg 61
Martells Current Scandal 10 hr Porky 8
News No Duquesne City Students in Baldwin-Whitehall ... (Mar '13) 12 hr Swamp Inhabitant ... 14
I Love JACKING OFF (Oct '15) Mon Lee Kingsnatch 22
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Jun 26 Ronald McDonald 183
News Local Pub Offering Customers Discount To Put Do... (Jun '16) Jun 26 CNN Fake News 7
Class Reunions (Feb '13) Jun 24 Steve 12

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages