ATV lawyer

Danielson, CT

#62 Feb 13, 2014
Too bad so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dayrl Segina, Your out ! Now pack your shit and hit the trail. I'm going to have lunch at the new senior center tomorrow . Lol
If you spent your time as Council President on the important City issues instead of stopping one guy riding his ATV, yes the fault is yours Segina. Own it.
local

Pittsburgh, PA

#63 Feb 13, 2014
This is good for jobs opening a place like this. Maybe the police will cash in and get the security detail.
Eddie

Sharon, PA

#64 Feb 13, 2014
What's the big deal? Business is business. If the holy rollers don't like it, they don't have to go, right? Stay away then. These hypocrites will say it's bad for their kids, bad for the community - but then their kids are doing heroin, getting dui's, knocking someone up, etc....

There are sins and sinners everywhere, not just in this city and not only at the ti%ty bar either. Beemers has been open for a while. How much crime do you hear about from there?

Eddie
Eddie F.

Mckeesport, PA

#65 Feb 13, 2014
Who cares? Drop the kids at Eden Park roller rink, the wife at Bottom Dollar, then go get a lappie.
too late

West Mifflin, PA

#66 Feb 13, 2014
I heard on KDKA news that the mayor wants to shut this down, where's be been since November?

maybe no kickbacks coming his way?
Duh

Mckeesport, PA

#67 Feb 13, 2014
SOC wrote:
<quoted text> Stripper SMART I dont think so!!!!!!!!! I make alot of money with and my clothes are still on I'm RESPECTED!!!!!!
You make a lot of money yet still can't write an intelligent sentence.....hmmmmmmmm.
Versailles man

New York, NY

#68 Feb 13, 2014
SOC wrote:
<quoted text> Stripper SMART I dont think so!!!!!!!!! I make alot of money with and my clothes are still on I'm RESPECTED!!!!!!
If you made a lot of money you wouldn't live in mckeesport. Let's be real and honest. You woulda moved to a higher class neighborhood. As far as respect believe what you want but I really doubt it.
Versailles man

New York, NY

#69 Feb 13, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a lot of money yet still can't write an intelligent sentence.....hmmmmmmmm.
Maybe she was drunk while voicing her opinion
Versailles man

New York, NY

#70 Feb 13, 2014
You wouldn't even know beemers was a strip club just Rollin past. It has no effect on the children and you never hear any negative feedback from it. People just need something to rant about. Something to oppose and have negative things to say about. You wana take out the trash. Tear down the projects instead of rebuilding them. Make them take annual drug tests to live there.
Local Okal

Mckeesport, PA

#71 Feb 14, 2014
What time do you open?
Local Okal

Mckeesport, PA

#72 Feb 14, 2014
Human Trafficking is going on at Keyots Health Spa Mr.Mayor since you are so concerned,
sideshow

West Mifflin, PA

#74 Feb 14, 2014
too late wrote:
I heard on KDKA news that the mayor wants to shut this down, where's be been since November?
maybe no kickbacks coming his way?
if the mayor had no problem being a 'pepper' watching 2 people have sex in a class room why would he oppose a strip club ??
It Is What It Is

Mckeesport, PA

#76 Feb 14, 2014
sideshow wrote:
<quoted text> if the mayor had no problem being a 'peeper' watching 2 people have sex in a class room why would he oppose a strip club ??
The mayor has the audacity of condemning the art of pole dynamics executed by female motive power.

But, the former school teacher was integral to and interfaced with despicable and sizzling illicit gymnastics between a union brother and union sister behind closed class room doors at the late Cornell School.

We forgive the mayor and accept and understand his remorse regarding the Cornell School unspeakable innuendos. Furthermore many know that the late Dr. Risha by testimonial documentation absolved the non-participating teachers from any and all unbecoming deportment. Except for a potential Federal indictment, the late Dr. Risha had exemplary credibility and an impeccable educational transcript.

We commend the mayor for his rigid stand on the dim morality of the 151st new business to grace the City.

We respect the wisdom, authority, and fortitude of the mayor for acting as a born again morality marshal in behalf of the good City citizens and their children. We wish the mayor success in resisting this new sexually flavored business.

Everyone and including you mayor know that your opposition is without legal merit because your solicitor neglected to preempt the business with an ironclad zoning ordinance.
But, we do not understand why you let your solicitor not create an ordinance discussed at a council meeting last year? Was it negligence or a deliberate oversight for future political benefits?
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#77 Feb 14, 2014
door man

West Mifflin, PA

#78 Feb 14, 2014
This is just a political move, he could care less about the place opening or not. his job is on the line next time. of course if people were smart they vote him out along with the horse toothed council person too He had no problem watching the love soaked teachers desk years ago.
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#79 Feb 14, 2014
door man wrote:
This is just a political move, he could care less about the place opening or not. his job is on the line next time. of course if people were smart they vote him out along with the horse toothed council person too He had no problem watching the love soaked teachers desk years ago.
The wailing and gnashing of teeth is because it's in Christy Park, a 1950s Brigadoon where all the men are strong, the women good-looking, and the children well-behaved in every standing, occupied, beautiful home. There are no drugs, no domestic incidents, or roving packs of wild dogs attacking residents in the well-tended streets. It is a walled-off fortress untouched by the rest of the reality of McKeesport.

A far, far better neighborhood than Myer Park, Haler Heights, hell, even Chauncey Circle.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#80 Feb 14, 2014
Troublemaker wrote:
<quoted text>
The wailing and gnashing of teeth is because it's in Christy Park, a 1950s Brigadoon where all the men are strong, the women good-looking, and the children well-behaved in every standing, occupied, beautiful home. There are no drugs, no domestic incidents, or roving packs of wild dogs attacking residents in the well-tended streets. It is a walled-off fortress untouched by the rest of the reality of McKeesport.
A far, far better neighborhood than Myer Park, Haler Heights, hell, even Chauncey Circle.
You betcha Christy Park is magical. You have an election, you go into a voiting booth, you push a button for the Student Mayor and his Classmates and BANG you get your very own Strip Club. Wow!
Maybe next you can have very own ilicit dumping site for ilegal infectious waste from some of the best AID's clinics in the world. What's that? Already do?
Talking to TRASH

Mckeesport, PA

#81 Feb 14, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I write special for idiots like you. You see you understood everything I said.
Talking to stupid lady

New York, NY

#82 Feb 14, 2014
Talking to TRASH wrote:
<quoted text>I write special for idiots like you. You see you understood everything I said.
Yea we believe you. Lol Only took your dumbass 2 days 2 come up with that. Even the strippers and the whoes are laughing at you.
Local

New York, NY

#83 Feb 14, 2014
Talking to stupid lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we believe you. Lol Only took your dumbass 2 days 2 come up with that. Even the strippers and the whoes are laughing at you.
People like that calling other people trash. She is the type of trash the city needs to get rid of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Lake Emilie ready for trout season, what else c... 5 hr Muddy Waters 0
News Mother arrested after Crawford Village beating ... 5 hr Senior Citizen Az... 21
Circling The Wagons on Collins Street 6 hr Hobo Jim 39
News AG: 16 charged in connection with alleged illeg... (Sep '13) 7 hr Collins StreetLass 886
NAME THE BEST MASD Directors EVER? 10 hr Long Arm of Law 46
Ferree Fired Again 15 hr Fair N Balanced 6
Walker to Protest Monroeville Mall Next 18 hr Diagnostic Center 111
More from around the web

McKeesport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]