Sins and Sinners Strip Club Grand Opening

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Pole Dancer

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Jan 23, 2014
Just heard the new Strip Club opening soon at the old Chic's location on Walnut St. Gives a new idea for the Dandy Dollar.
John

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jan 23, 2014
Lmao a strip club on the Main Street in Jim Brewsters home town, very fitting for the sleezy way he and his Mini Jiimmy are running this shitty city! Good job Mike and the tards on city council for passing this on. I feel that the Christy Park home owners are going to love the trash this brings in. Well since Porkster is gone the MDC has to get money somewhere you can only have so many fundraisers, rite Mike?
ATV Outlaw

Bronx, NY

#3 Jan 23, 2014
John, Dirt Bikes and ATVs Bad, Strip Clubs good.
The Green Rules

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jan 23, 2014
John wrote:
Lmao a strip club on the Main Street in Jim Brewsters home town, very fitting for the sleezy way he and his Mini Jiimmy are running this shitty city! Good job Mike and the tards on city council for passing this on. I feel that the Christy Park home owners are going to love the trash this brings in. Well since Porkster is gone the MDC has to get money somewhere you can only have so many fundraisers, rite Mike?
Rule 1 of Political Success: Never over look any source of campaign contributions.
chick

Glassport, PA

#5 Jan 23, 2014
new business is good for the port. give it a chance
Lawsuit 101

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jan 23, 2014
John wrote:
And just how would they stop it? They could try, but would lose an easy lawsuit. Should they just waste city money on a lawsuit that cant be won because you dont like boobies?
Troublemaker

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Not much you can do about it now if the zoning (what's that?!?) allows for it. And there's no school within a certain distance.
Bring it Back

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jan 23, 2014
chick wrote:
new business is good for the port. give it a chance
How many video gambling devices can it accommodate? Will the Porkster give me a $2500 (non-taxable) finders fee for locking up this "spot?"
LuLu

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jan 23, 2014
I heard a strip club is supposed to open at the old Stratwood/Lemon Tree building on 48. Gonna be strippers everywhere!!!
Jack Be Fast

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Jan 23, 2014
Bring it Back wrote:
<quoted text>
How many video gambling devices can it accommodate? Will the Porkster give me a $2500 (non-taxable) finders fee for locking up this "spot?"
You got to move fast before some elected official claims the $2500 finders fee.
Johnny on the Spot

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jan 23, 2014
LuLu wrote:
I heard a strip club is supposed to open at the old Stratwood/Lemon Tree building on 48. Gonna be strippers everywhere!!!
I got the "spot" locked up. They do not call me Johnny on the Spot for nuttin!
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Jan 24, 2014
LuLu wrote:
I don't get out much anymore & roam the boro anymore . Is the Chinese whorehouse still next door to the old Lemon Tree ? Give the perverts & drunken pissers a map of Crusty Pork so they know where to hang out & pee in lil Jimmy's own neighborhood .
Cut that meat

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Jan 24, 2014
White Lightning wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get out much anymore & roam the boro anymore . Is the Chinese whorehouse still next door to the old Lemon Tree ? Give the perverts & drunken pissers a map of Crusty Pork so they know where to hang out & pee in lil Jimmy's own neighborhood .
Are you going to cut up a cold cut tray and send it down slicer boy??
Good to Go Go

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jan 25, 2014
Cut that meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this for the Grand Opening? What is the date? Can I install the machines missed during the AG raids? We are good to go!

With all the heat on during this Artic Blast, I think the Porkster should double the "spot" finders fee. I missed out on my generous Christmas bonus.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Jan 25, 2014
Cut that meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ,wrong again . Never had the opportunity to learn that honorable trade - butchers.
More respectable than being a corrupt boro politician or even worse , one of their groveling yes boys . Keep guessing .
Hush Now

Little Elm, TX

#16 Feb 3, 2014
Holtzman and Pero already got this spot locked up.
raging hormones

West Mifflin, PA

#17 Feb 3, 2014
I don't understand why so many fat ugly women are against a strip club. wouldn't you want your old man to salivate over a nice young well built chick with nice boobs instead of looking at their fat ugly boob sagging wives. give the guys a break. eye candy doesn't put on calories like these fat housewives do while sitting on their fat azz all day watching soap operas and gossiping on the phone.

grow the FUK UP!

and don't tell me a bout your religious beliefs, 90% of church goers are drunks, cheaters and all around scum
May Not Be Over

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Feb 3, 2014
Hush Now wrote:
Holtzman and Pero already got this spot locked up.
More than hush, hush is needed on this one.

Do you think that either would permit additional risk to their good MPD pensions and health insurance benefits?

Both have historic and infinite knowledge about the insight of the working inter-sanctum of the City’s dark side. This is their powerful “keep me out of jail” ploy.

This has to be very troubling and a nemesis to some unmentioned esteemed and prominent persons. Some people never get angry they just get even on their trajectory to preserve their freedom with a strong dose of self-perseveration instinct commingled in.

They are both very smart persons who just got caught up with irresistible temptations presented by some who believed they could continue to thrive above the law.

IMO the person with misdemeanors has nothing to be concerned about. Most likely he will be assessed a fine and received some verbal lashing.

The one with the felonies has few options available to protect his MPD pension. One attractive and cost effective option includes becoming a cooperative witness. The option of betting on a favorable non-jury trial verdict poses extreme jeopardy and uncertainty.
Willy

West Mifflin, PA

#19 Feb 3, 2014
i sometimes masturbate in front of the mirror does that make me gay or just narcissism ?
Just a resident

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Feb 3, 2014
A "private club" has applied for a liquor license for the old lemon tree, they have tabled at the last Two council meetings because they have discuss what type of club it is....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vincent Zupi mows lawn at 309 Monongahela Ave 45 min Jasmine Perrotta 12
Want Misery and Filth Try Glassport Topix! 10 hr Basic 3
Salt Bin 21 hr Waldo 3
DUI Entrapment? Wed Dave K 7
What happened to the Viking Lounge (Jun '14) Mon Tax Cop 81
Vote Wolf for higher Taxes! Dec 21 Bagman 16
Mansfield Bridge Reopens Dec 21 Gary 19
McKeesport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web