Why does the machine fear Paul Shelly?
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Game Again

Baden, PA

#229 Nov 13, 2013
Slugster Supporter wrote:
One reason why the machine fears the Slugster is his 6' 4" size.
Another reason, he does not lie. He will say it like it is. Truth and transparency are the most feared weapons against the JB machine. The Slugster has them both in his arsenal.
The third reason is that he beat an arrest kangaroo set up and the machine had their eyes wide shut.
We need you back Slugster.
Can you respond to the street rumor that the new mayor will retain his teaching position? I doubt that MASD policy or the school code would permit such. Your take Slugster?
While everyone is so candid, will Paul Shelly try to run for mayor again? Will he try to run McKeesport like he did his household?
http://www.tubecityonline.com/almanac/images/...

Probably.
Game Again

Baden, PA

#230 Nov 13, 2013
Paul is infamous for his skipping council meetings. Maybe he needed to see a doctor for mental help on all those missed days. Did he ever calm down from businesses refusing his campaign signs in windows?

What ever became of the Shaw Ave. house McKeesport condemned? Quite a handyman!
Hmmm

Baden, PA

#231 Nov 15, 2013
Stu Gatz wrote:
That is laughable. What doesn't Brewster control in McKeesport? Housing Authority, Democratic Comittee, Mayors office, council and on and on. Does he still report to Lou? Did we elect a Mayor or a Fuerher?
I think he wants Paul off council because he is afraid Paul will run for Mayor in two years and give him a thrashing.
I barely know Paul. He knocked on my door I think three times last election he won and made a great impression. I'd call him genuine, down to earth and wicked smart.
Also you are right. Da Mayor hates anything or anybody he can't control. Sound a lot like Mr. Potter to Paul's George Bailey.
What has he done here? Wayne Kucich paved more streets, Joe Bendel built a Marina and Little Jimmy has done what? Olympic corner? Hell, he even engraved his name on that monument. You'd think HE won the olympics!
Hell, Shell even had to teach him that the school zones need plowed in the morning when it snows. I hear from a friend that works for the city that he wuz sendin trucks to Christy and haler and lettin our kids fend for themselves.
I'm voting for Sluggo too! As a matter of fact, I'm emailing all of my friends and relatives to do the same and I'll be knocking doors for him too. As if he needed the help.
Justice is comin' to McKeesport. Can't wait till there's a new Sheriff in town. PAUL SHELLY!
Does he use a golf in on the job? Did he ever fix the house McKeesport code condemned on Shaw Ave.? Does trash still full the yard of the Shaw Ave. house? Probably.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mckeesport-pa...
Fat Muffin Man

Mckeesport, PA

#232 May 15, 2015
Sluggo for Mayor! Write him in! Oh yeah Baby! Bang-bang Paul shelly gang!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to explain how this worrks, 2 hr Boss Brew 3
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) 3 hr Vote 4 Fawn 190
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) 3 hr Equal Justice for... 83
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 3 hr Equal Justice for... 138
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 3 hr Comey the Honesty... 46
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 8 hr Pork Fart Politics 187
kyoto health spa (Feb '14) Thu Lou Stoll 32

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages