Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport n...
Its The Politics

Sharon, PA

#84 Oct 30, 2013
We Got Your Back wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just another expected and successful Port cover up.
They don't want you to know which police officers are corrupt in McKeesport. You have to wait until one steals your house key, makes a copy and enters illegally at will. They forged the judges name in McKeesport, you can't trust them! What else or how far will they go? Everyone already claims they got away with murder and killed young, pregnant Kimberly Krimn. That's why you'll never see a full forensic new technology investigation. They don't want one.

Someone close to the city told Krimms mother they knew who did it. They knew they were close to the city. It wasn't anyone else but a officer according to very credible sources.
Pronto

Sharon, PA

#85 Nov 6, 2013
We Got Your Back wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a McKeesport cover up. McKeesport officials will manipulate the truth for a desired result.
Detective Joe Friday

Pittsburgh, PA

#86 Nov 6, 2013
Pronto wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a McKeesport cover up. McKeesport officials will manipulate the truth for a desired result.
Even other police departments make fun of the McKeesport police for being so corrupt and crooked. It's common knowledge, as they say.
Everyone knows

Sharon, PA

#87 Nov 7, 2013
Detective Joe Friday wrote:
<quoted text>
Even other police departments make fun of the McKeesport police for being so corrupt and crooked. It's common knowledge, as they say.
Just ask anyone all over PA., McKeesport is on the map for negativity by its politicians. The city solicitor is a 2x DUI scofflaw in city hall and rent free.
Sam I Am

Little Elm, TX

#88 Nov 7, 2013
Everyone knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask anyone all over PA., McKeesport is on the map for negativity by its politicians. The city solicitor is a 2x DUI scofflaw in city hall and rent free.
I just asked everyone all over the state,like you suggested,and very few made reference to Mck. A few mentioned York and Oil City but only one guy living on 32nd St. mentioned any negativity. You need to re-poll your sources.
Not only

Sharon, PA

#89 Nov 8, 2013
We Got Your Back wrote:
<quoted text>
These police are still on duty in McKeesport. Do they work for UPMC McKeesport by contract with McKeesport? You cannot trust them because they were willing to forge judges names, lie about pay and time they never worked, cheating the public.

John Jason Elash, with 2 DUI pleadings of guilty to date, is "head of the law department" basically, the McKeesport police. He's lied on matters of law on several occasions and failed to keep promises of record keeping. He failed to keep appointments on matters of public interest, and could care less about anyone else.

John Jason Elash has a conduct clause added to his service contract agreement with McKeesport. His conduct has been noted as deplorable with citizens and employers that ousted him.

McKeesport is now financially in trouble, with its surplus funding drawn by the mayor Cherepko under Elash advice to do so.
Not only

Sharon, PA

#90 Nov 8, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked everyone all over the state,like you suggested,and very few made reference to Mck. A few mentioned York and Oil City but only one guy living on 32nd St. mentioned any negativity. You need to re-poll your sources.
I have been a over PA., and everyone knows about the failing McKeesport. You lie.
Not only

Sharon, PA

#91 Nov 8, 2013
His friends must be limited to drug dealers and criminals with PA. Very likely. You best re-poll your sources McKeesport police and John Jason Elash. Your the problem.
Not only

Sharon, PA

#92 Nov 8, 2013
His friends are the illegal gamblers
Mon Valley video gambling ring arrests include McKeesport
Sep 5, 2013 - State agents hit the jackpot Thursday, snaring a McKeesport councilman, the Forward police chief
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

Everyone knows McKeesport is failing and has indictments handed down. Else your claiming several Pittsburgh news channels are without viewers. Ridiculous claim from McKeesport police, they lie at the drop of a hat.
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/ag-16-cha...

Fist bump. Right McKeesport police? Whenever you manipulate the truth to get the desired result, someone angry, break laws your supposed to uphold etc. it's a fist bump for the McKeesport police! This includes said over the emergency scanners! The McKeesport police even whistle music, parade wins for sports games over emergency scanners! They are criminal, and could care less at emergency service calls blocked by police fun games over energency services. The Steelers have 6 losses by the way, got 6, losses that is? Fist bump!
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#93 Nov 8, 2013
Gergely is toast. You can tell by the questions the reporter is asking that she is setting him up to respond to the same questions in the near future; probably right after he is indicted.

Notice the cavalier attitude he displays when he answers that he keeps getting elected.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/investigations...
Sam I Am

Little Elm, TX

#94 Nov 8, 2013
The smell of Freedom is putrid.
McKeesport is broke

Mckeesport, PA

#95 Nov 17, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
Gergely is toast. You can tell by the questions the reporter is asking that she is setting him up to respond to the same questions in the near future; probably right after he is indicted.
Notice the cavalier attitude he displays when he answers that he keeps getting elected.
He's on here blaming voters now for s the mck problems. McKeesport is broke, regardless of anything else. His brother works for McKeesport.
McKeesport is broke

Mckeesport, PA

#96 Nov 17, 2013
He's on here blaming voters now for all of the McKeesport problems. McKeesport is broke, regardless of anything else. His brother works for McKeesport.
Pay Attention

Pittsburgh, PA

#97 Nov 17, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
Agreed! It's just a matter of time for the corrupt Gergely!
Way it is

Mckeesport, PA

#98 Nov 18, 2013
'We're trying to make a comeback,' Mon Valley mayor ...- WTAE
May 29, 2013 - Rick Saccone, R-39th District, said constituents all across the state voice the same concerns.

Cherepko said, "Will Fifth Avenue be the way it used to, with shoulder-to-shoulder businesses? The reality of that is no."

(Until the recent crisis, the McKeesport plan was to remain depressed to receive government handout money. Since the handout begging failed, they need to harass McKeesport council president Daryl Segina. They have to do something themselves. The flyover ramp, not plural is graded improperly. Several large businesses pulled out after it was made. The properties are part of a corrupt area.)
http://www.post-gazette.com/attachment/2013/1...

(Letting McKeesport city solicitor John Jason Elash do whatever he wants is harmful to McKeesport.)

"When I go to Harrisburg and I talk to everyone about the depressed state of the Mon Valley, the rest of the state says,'We're depressed too. Why should we fund you?'" Saccone said.

No specific plans of funding were outlined at the hearing on Wednesday.

http://www.wtae.com/news/local/were-trying-to...

(Video)

May 30, 2013

(Respect, Love, Hope, Dignity) in McKeesport = a Lie.
http://cdnbakmi.kaltura.com/p/557781/sp/55778...

They're shopping district? That is shopping area is in Duquesne, not McKeesport.

-
AG targets illegal Mon Valley gambling ring, 16 people charged
Sep 5, 2013 - Holtzman serves on the McKeesport Area school board.... Robert H. Bogesdorfer , 67, of Irwin better known as a Sinatra impersonator who goes by the stage name Bo Wagner ...
http://triblive.com/news/adminpage/4653630-74...

Ex-McKeesport officer Holtzman is new Forward police chief | TribLIVE
Jan 9, 2013 - On Monday, supervisors unanimously hired retired McKeesport police Deputy Chief Mark Holtzman to ...
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

Officials Charged As Part Of Video Gambling Ring CBS Pittsburgh
Sep 5, 2013 - Among those charged were Forward Township Police Chief Mark Holtzman, McKeesport Councilman ...
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/09/05/off...

Saturday: Recorded calls link alleged gambling boss to Pa. lawmaker
Sep 7, 2013 - Marc J. Gergely told a suspected Mon Valley gambling kingpin that he ... Jim Brewster, D-McKeesport.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...

(McKeesport wants handout money)
McKeesport will make its case for RAD funds | TribLIVE
Aug 22, 2013 - McKeesport Photo Galleries ... City administrator Matt Gergely and parks and recreation director Jim ...
http://triblive.com/neighborhoods/yourmckeesp...

McKeesport Viking: Nice People (however corrupt), Nice Place ...
Way it is

Mckeesport, PA

#99 Nov 18, 2013
McKeesport, Pennsylvania: The End Of A Rust Belt ... Randy Fox:
Dec 31, 2012 - November 16, 2013 .... The first time I went to photograph McKeesport, PA, I made the remark to the ...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randy-fox/mckee...

By the end of 2010, less than 20,000 would remain. Of those, a little over 18% of families and 23% of the population live below the poverty line, including 36% of those under the age of 18.
unlike mike

Bronx, NY

#100 Nov 18, 2013
Mike Ference wrote:
<quoted text>Jimmy Brewster, like so many scoundrels in government is like a dead fish in the water waiting to be washed away never to be heard of again. What federal prison he'll end up in is anyone's guess.

Quite frankly, I'm more concerned about restoring the Mob Valley to a better time and place. My vision is a Synchronized Crime Museum with a main tourist attraction in McKeesport. From there visitors will tour Mob Valley starting with Serra Catholic, possibly Bill Scully's home, Zappala Crime Family, Union Cemetery in New Kensington, UPMC, etc.

It will also serve as a research center for students from all over the world who want to study Synchronized Crime.

My goal was never to destroy lives, but to rid the area of as many criminals as possible.

Once the feds come in you simply don't get rid of them. They will leave on their terms.

There's a new sheriff in town an he's not on the Zappala payroll.
Mike f. your such a piss poor excuse for a man.... Waaah waaaah waaaah. With your constant whining and complaining, grow a set and do something about it. Look in the mirror , for people like you that's where it always starts. The constant blaming others.
Mike Ference

Pittsburgh, PA

#101 Nov 19, 2013
unlike mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike f. your such a piss poor excuse for a man.... Waaah waaaah waaaah. With your constant whining and complaining, grow a set and do something about it. Look in the mirror , for people like you that's where it always starts. The constant blaming others.
I appreciate the kind words.
check list

West Mifflin, PA

#102 Nov 19, 2013
delta report..........long time buried

mpd overtime..........long time buried

cornell sex scandal...long time buried

Yes Ms D will get close to 700K from tax
payers.....hope she likes her new job

IV gate accountability.....long time buried

shady over bidding on mck projects......long time buried

gambling ring over shadows mck.........probation and small fines.......soon a fart in the wind...GONE!

HUD money........all spent

SUV's paid for and maintained.......dead issue

It's a great day for mckeesport politics !! LMAO!

lost or misplaced paper work for scrap metal..........KAPUT!...

Who is next to be indicted??? And will it stick????
Anyone?

LMAO!
Thanks Mr Ference

Mckeesport, PA

#103 Nov 19, 2013
unlike mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Ference although I do not share your opinions some of the time, I certainly commend you for your persist and your postings on Mon Valley corruption and other important matters.

Your persistence and logic are always welled supported by information mined or new articles originated by others. This is supper evidence to support your allegations.

Your postings keep corrupt individuals on their toes like kissing their tall mistresses.

Above all, how anyone not agree and see that you are a real man who has the courage and commitment to provide your legal name on Topix? I recall one time you even published your home address. Would your critics be willing to reveal their legal name like you do everytime?

You have contributed significantly to keeping the media, law enforcement officials, and corrupt government officials eyes on the "meatball" of flagrant public corruption.

Keep up exposing the excellent and informative dialogue -- the good citizens are starved for it, and the bad guys/gals abhor and shirk from it. In spite the popular McKeesport defense that negativity harms the city, I would contend that non-transparency and deception harm the City more.

Thanks for the unpaid and unappreciated public service. Keep your truth squad narratives flowing and ultimately they will be congruent with gambling raids convictions and perhaps new collateral indictments.

We must have hope and keep the course. You are one of the few on Topix that set the tone and a clear trajectory to clean up the Mon Valley overflowing cesspool of corruption.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What was the real reason WMASD raised the taxes... 1 hr Enough 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 1 hr zhangapple 6
Fraud Walker Demands Another Black For Board 13 hr Themis 6
Took A Cherapko Wed Themis 7
Was Cherepko, running for Mayor, part of Cornel... (May '11) Aug 25 Candy Man 164
New City Controller Aug 25 Columbo 10
Another Shooting Aug 20 Schidzo 68
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages