Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport n...
Eddie

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Sep 24, 2012
When did this happen? What - 3 years ago?
I think it's time to move forward...Nothing else to complain about I suppose?
McKeesport Pride

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Sep 24, 2012
Eddie wrote:
Nothing except no IV gate accountibility, a solicitor that does not pay rent, and he is tax deliquient for years, and he is charged with his second DUI and still has not recorded the deed to City Hall after 6 years. You are correct. Nothting to complain about as defined by the machine.
Look

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Sep 24, 2012
Inaction to shovel crap under the rug is the problem. Constantly keeping it on the surface leads to solutions. Why do you think the attorneys for the two time drunk driving solicitor postponed for a year?

For everyone to forget and the crime go unpunished. No law states drink and drive, get punished (against the law) only if you hurt someone else!
Look

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Sep 24, 2012
How close are you to the Haler Heights ATV park Eddie? Are you for of against it and why?
Hobo Jane

Mckeesport, PA

#27 Sep 24, 2012
Look wrote:
How close are you to the Haler Heights ATV park Eddie? Are you for of against it and why?
Hobo Jim and I squat in the ATV park. The noise keep us up at night.
Hobo Jane

Mckeesport, PA

#28 Sep 25, 2012
Look wrote:
I think Eddie lives in the ATV Park off the groundhogs and bark off the blackberry bushes.
Haler Heights Rights

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Sep 25, 2012
Yes, everyone can agree the police request for toxicology test is applauded. The charges the police charged against Elash should net some pay raises. Lets pay the police a bonus if the 2 time DUI Mckeesport solicitor is convicted.

Pay raises for Mckeesport police have to be supported.
Justice May Not Prevail

Mckeesport, PA

#30 Sep 25, 2012
Haler Heights Rights wrote:
Yes, everyone can agree the police request for toxicology test is applauded. The charges the police charged against Elash should net some pay raises. Lets pay the police a bonus if the 2 time DUI Mckeesport solicitor is convicted.
Pay raises for Mckeesport police have to be supported.
Yes, I would support and lobby for a “conviction fee” reward for the arresting officers if the despicable and deplorable consigliore is convicted and punished with incarceration and fines.

But you need a real serious mental and political check! Just who do you think are the bosses of these MPD officers whose integrity would normally guide them in this slam dunk matter?

The inexperienced mayor is an unwavering social companion with the disgraced consigliore. The mayor and his spouse, the mayor’s brother, and the consigliore and his spouse attended last year’s Raven/Steeler game together at the M&T Stadium in Baltimore. Their picture was up on Face Book before it disappeared,

M&T Bank is where the mayor and his four council cohorts invested some $14 million at zero interest return for over four months. The City lost thousands on this stupid move.

And do not forget that the consigliore has the full and open support of councilman Keith Soles who was the swing voted that got the loathsome consigliore appointed. The Consigliore has the four machine votes in his pocket. Keith is the latest and newest team member and player. The Port pack is at work.

The 0.196 BAC results are publically known and part of the charges. The results of the toxicology tests will be buried with Bertone, Risha, and Hoffa.
Police raises

New Castle, PA

#31 Sep 28, 2012
Police all earned raises: notice the bulk Escallades driven by police.

McKeesport is improving. Stop the disrespect and applaud your officers.
Your Section 8 Buddy

Kabul, Afghanistan

#33 Sep 28, 2012
Police raises wrote:
Popo needs to give my people a taste of these Escalades. Sheet I be needin' a loaner when I be gettin' mines detailed. Need some Popo watchin' the little ones when we be gettin' our week end partay on.

Also need a little cracker overtime on them tax payments...gotta lifestyle to maintain and Access cards to "top off", beyotches.
Large SUV Country

Mckeesport, PA

#34 Sep 28, 2012
Police raises wrote:
And, the multiple DUI solicitor drove one -- until he abruptly dispositioned it with a trajectory through 716 Long Run Road and came out second best.
Port SUV Pride

Mckeesport, PA

#35 Sep 28, 2012
And, this shows clearly that some school employees, MASD board member, MPD, MFD, PWD, and DUI Solicitor drive up scale, full size, late model SUVs.

Some of these persons seem to have all the toys, support a family, and live in the 12th precinct. Even a former mayor drives a high end sports vehicle. It is interesting that most of these vehicle are GM products!

And, one contractor even sports a HumVee thanks to your tax dollars.

I noticed a Jeep Cherokee HEMI in the reserved parking section of the MASD administration parking lot. You paid for that!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#36 Oct 5, 2012
Can anyone tell me was lt G?(promoted now) the beat up king cop who beats up everyone, including a reverend, and earned his stripes thru narcs was he part of this
Just Asking

Mckeesport, PA

#37 Oct 6, 2012
bassguitar wrote:
Can anyone tell me was lt G?(promoted now) the beat up king cop who beats up everyone, including a reverend, and earned his stripes thru narcs was he part of this
Did he wife beat also or former wife beat?
Keeping AnEyeOnIt

Mckeesport, PA

#38 Oct 8, 2012
Scenic McKeesport wrote:
Entire narcotics unit in McKeesport named in pay scam
March 19, 2009 5:20 am

By Moriah Balingit / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Seven McKeesport police officers suspended after city officials said they bilked the city of unearned overtime pay included two lieutenants and all four members of the department's narcotics unit.
Two weeks ago, after Chief Joe Pero said he discovered that the officers were billing the city for court appearances they never made, the seven were suspended without pay.
Officials declined to identify the officers involved, but sources familiar with the investigation said the group suspended included the lieutnenant and three detectives who constituted the narcotics unit, in addition to another detective, another lieutenant and a patrolman. All were reassigned.
The four in the narcotics squad also were members of the District Attorney's Narcotics Enforcement Team, a county-wide task force that includes members of local police departments and investigators from the district attorney's office.
Mike Manko, a spokesman for the district attorney's office, confirmed that some of the suspended officers had connections to DANET.
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/nei...
It's funny, a town east of us just fired a cop for the same thing. Here we promote them. That what I call "Bringing it back!"
Above the Law

Mckeesport, PA

#39 Oct 8, 2012
Keeping AnEyeOnIt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny, a town east of us just fired a cop for the same thing. Here we promote them. That what I call "Bringing it back!"
I suspect that there is one big and immeasurable difference.

The eastern town did not have a control freak and powerful politician skilled and audacious enough to cover up the MPD overtime and Cornell School sex scandals.

Who knows if any other dubious or illegal acts were successfully covered up in the City OVER HIS YEARS?

We all know about the flubbed attempt by the local news media to explain that the 716 Long Run Road solicitor’s accident was initially caused by an icy patch. Then the authorities did not know who the driver was BUT WERE NOT LOOKING FOR HIM? Did anything else show up in his blood panel results?

Location hidden

#40 Oct 8, 2012
And i suppose G STill ABUSES INNOCENT CITIZENS. My son is in law enforcement and he and good guys DESPISE guys like him who terorize the innocent just because they can, it gives the thugs an excuse. THE alleged FBI connection here explains alot to me though..why the fbi dropped an investigatino of him that ia am personally privy too. So.. promote..hmm
Misinformed Citizen

Mckeesport, PA

#41 Oct 8, 2012
bassguitar wrote:
And i suppose G STill ABUSES INNOCENT CITIZENS. My son is in law enforcement and he and good guys DESPISE guys like him who terorize the innocent just because they can, it gives the thugs an excuse. THE alleged FBI connection here explains alot to me though..why the fbi dropped an investigatino of him that ia am personally privy too. So.. promote..hmm
I do not recall anyone suggesting he was or is under any type of investigation. Did you hear about this on Topix? What FBI connection are you alluding too?

Location hidden

#42 Oct 8, 2012
SOMEONE ON HEAR TALKED ABOUT FORMER CHEIF WORKING FOR FBI and i cant say how but i know a certain officer was under fbi invest that mysteriously stopped.

Location hidden

#43 Oct 8, 2012
So Eddie corruption and abuse is ok as long as it "happened 3 years ago." I am sure you dont want that standard applied for the average criminal. to falsify pay records is a CRIME. and beating up innocent people is too by the way.. oh i forgot 3 years ago..
Eddie wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 4 hr Denny 25
Black housing 5 hr Kim 3
Glassport Forum (Nov '10) 9 hr bevash42 25
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... 10 hr Cocerned 5
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption Mon The Shadow Knows 44
I love Mckeesport Mon The Shadow Knows 6
international village/now renamed mck Mon Director Crony 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance