McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arr...

McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Reporting Police and City Lawsuit

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Free World

AOL

#1 Jan 31, 2008
I think the police snooze and only come asap to calls as per Tanya Kach complaint if you all recall Post-Gazette website to refresh can be searched and is currently a case ongoing. I have seen and heard of very strange comments by and of police in McKeesport. They do fail to adequately check into claims and make it to calls, unless they know the persons. They are apparently sleep all night if possible. But such a quiet place could be petitioned to reduce the amount of lazy or one sided police perhaps? The government is already on to the fact of monies abused by reducing the weed and seed by a large percentage of funds, and is taking note of low end police behaviors. How about the dip spitting and smoking of police on the job for McKeesport police? Other states do not even allow that at all! And the lazy behaviors and attitudes in McKeesport directly. The judge in the Kach case noted the police inadequacies and allowed Kachs statements with evidence referring to better McKeesport police training and has filed against two McKeesport police officers. Officer Bliss if you look up cases has several cases of so-colled surveillance of persons and the cases dismissed! I research a lot, and have found out volumes about McKeesport. Seems no one is surprised at illegal behaviors and the inciting of situations instead of the diffusing of situations, McKeesports Finest!
Freedom

AOL

#2 Jan 31, 2008
Overrated money making on nonesense claims within the

local courts such as the case lookable on the internet of exsorbenant fees over the award to

the plaintiffs in certain cases out of proportions (see Cunningham v. City of McKeesport)

They've been sued too! Nice, a falling city where officials pocket monies and hide illegal

situations and fail to notify victems in cases which aggressors have committed hanous crimes

as there is no system in place to follow up on serving of paperwork to the plaintiffs in

cases, so then the plaintiffs cannot be at the cases and the criminals cases then dismissed

due to the police showing but the victem not knowing the date to properly appear, unless

they are friends I suppose then they invite the people filing charges, hair raising accounts

may be told. Nice work! Lets not forget, they can always accept heresay of claims and state

you done things and not even be present.(The city is literally falling, as prejudices of

various kinds are excemplified and houses run abandoned, left untorn down.) Think, cities

gain from taxes of properties with houses on them, and land alone decreases collections to

the city! But the notices went out to people to tear abandoned houses down in 2007. Only the

main parts of the city have seen any real work done, but travel around streets sidelined to

Versailles Ave. and enjoy scenic McKeesport - Bringing It Back!
Freedom

AOL

#3 Jan 31, 2008
Where bringing it back?

People have been telling me lots about police making false statements about people,

arresting people without just cause at times more often than not on peoples property for

foolish claims. In NJ and perhaps same for here I will check, people cannot be arrested for

disorderly (Groman vs. Township Of Manalapan court held the statute: which "indicates that a

person cannot be charged with an offense thereunder while on his or her own property")

-Reason police always call you out onto the street if possible or at least unto your porch!

Watch for that often in situations, know what they do, and a certain Sgt. as noted earlier

surveillancing words only with no cause of anything truly detrimental to anyone, mere words

spoken. And just when we thought we had freedom of speech within our very own property and a

war was fought for the very purpose, our freedom. See police as Gestapo.(Interestingly

enough) How about the old Police never do wrong old addage. Hmm lets think Two police in

McKeesport neglectful (Kach case), the name Peterson comes to mind, another police up north

of the Dare program abusing his wife with use of his police car I believe, the money

laundering pittsburgh case, the macing case, and many numerous more around this area even.

Consider elected state officials abusing office as well meanwhile. Oh and btw, filing on any

local city or town police may be done in Dormont and is a public right to do so. Cases of

someone can do what you cannot are heard often. Almost forgot, the police in Pittsburgh

promoted after files of domestic abuse proven! What police then? Gestapo comes to mind. They

need to return to real community mindedness of the community, McKeesport is literally

dieing, as is other towns and cities. Make certain the attorney if ever needed is not with

them either! Also, one can call the FBI, which is laughed at because general notion is that

they are too busy,) happily a chief is known as stating! If you have a problem with police,

call the FBI in Pittsburgh and Attorney General there also anyways, they will be busy! With

the police abusing authority eventually sooner than later!
Freedom

AOL

#4 Jan 31, 2008
Where bringing it back?

People have been telling me lots about police making false statements about people,

arresting people without just cause at times more often than not on peoples property for

foolish claims. In NJ and perhaps same for here I will check, people cannot be arrested for

disorderly (Groman vs. Township Of Manalapan court held the statute: which "indicates that a

person cannot be charged with an offense thereunder while on his or her own property")

-Reason police always call you out onto the street if possible or at least unto your porch!

Watch for that often in situations, know what they do, and a certain Sgt. as noted earlier

surveillancing words only with no cause of anything truly detrimental to anyone, mere words

spoken. And just when we thought we had freedom of speech within our very own property and a

war was fought for the very purpose, our freedom. See police as Gestapo.(Interestingly

enough) How about the old Police never do wrong old addage. Hmm lets think Two police in

McKeesport neglectful (Kach case), the name Peterson comes to mind, another police up north

of the Dare program abusing his wife with use of his police car I believe, the money

laundering pittsburgh case, the macing case, and many numerous more around this area even.

Consider elected state officials abusing office as well meanwhile. Oh and btw, filing on any

local city or town police may be done in Dormont and is a public right to do so. Cases of

someone can do what you cannot are heard often. Almost forgot, the police in Pittsburgh

promoted after files of domestic abuse proven! What police then? Gestapo comes to mind. They

need to return to real community mindedness of the community, McKeesport is literally

dieing, as is other towns and cities. Make certain the attorney if ever needed is not with

them either! Also, one can call the FBI, which is laughed at because general notion is that

they are too busy,) happily a chief is known as stating! If you have a problem with police,

call the FBI in Pittsburgh and Attorney General there also anyways, they will be busy! With

the police abusing authority eventually sooner than later!
Freedom

AOL

#5 Jan 31, 2008
Police dispatchers are always

usually with police dosing off etc. They protect they're own, proven when wrong until too

many people take notice and they themselves look terrible by acqaintance. Then when it comes

to that, they will agree with people and say they are bad. Petersons own probably was with

him in the beginning. Eventually notice will be taken if enough facts become apparent, but

people need to find out where in Dormont to report and call the FBI, they must stand up for

themselves and take real action. Pittsburgh district attorney office in the courthouse knows

the answers (the address and the phone number in Dormont to call), and I will provide

information is following messages. Also of reference:
Magistrates listen to the police as though they are perfect and do no wrong, except we

literally know the reverse to be true. From the same office and polics seems to play

precedence. Of other notable police blunders: How about the State Trooper whom was called

upon by a woman whose husband was having a seizure and the officer refused to help recently

on channel 4 news: The husband died! 5:30am Channel 4 news. This dated 1/31/2008 Or of the

police tazering a school principal on a mere traffic stop (she was pregnant!) These are no

longer exceptions to the rule, and tazering is way out of hand already, such as the man

sleeping on his very own couch thought of as intruder (to his very own house)! Ignorance Is

Bliss. Poor court management also in McKeesport, such as notices sent to persons on appeals

etc., mistreatment and ruthless regard with tempers of the local magistrates office

attendants needs to be better in line with other courts, where service is exemplified and

exceptional! Recall, The McKeesport police not long ago answered a call in Dravosburg, and
it was relational to an accident involving a reckless mustang vehicle that did destruction

and ran into a building. Channel 2 KDKA called, and the dispatcher of the McKeesport police

as the news report was told from the newscaster,....."hung up on them!"
McKeesport lacks.
Freedom

AOL

#6 Jan 31, 2008
To The Judges:
"As you judge men, remember that you yourself will also some day come to judgment before the
bar of the Rulers of a universe. Judge justly, even mercifully, even as you shall some day
thus crave merciful consideration at the hands of the Supreme Arbiter. Judge as you would be
judged under similar circumstances, thus being guided by the spirit of the law as well as by
its letter. And even as you accord justice dominated by fairness in the light of the need of
those who are brought before you, so shall you have the right to expect justice tempered by
mercy when you sometime stand before the Judge of all the earth."
-
They who would receive mercy must show mercy; judge not that you be not judged. With the
spirit with which you judge others you also shall be judged. Mercy does not wholly abrogate
universe fairness. In the end it will prove true: "Whoso stops his ears to the cry of the
poor, he also shall some day cry for help, and no one will hear him.
Peace and God Bless
Whaa

Greensburg, PA

#7 Jan 31, 2008
Do you feel better now? Did you get it all out or do you need another 6 posts to type and attempt to get you point across? You have a lot to say but you’re obviously not too concerned with the accuracy of your statements. The Pulitzer Prize in literacy is definitely out of the question for you. Anyone who reeds this crap can see right through it and conclude that you have an agenda. The topic is " McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Reporting Police and City Lawsuit" but include incidents about other agencies for the bulk of your content. What is it that you want to talk about? Please let us know. You say that the police dispatcher hung up on the reporter towards the end of you spew. What did this reporter do to get hung up on? Since that story was aired, he had apologized for the comment.

I only want address a few flaws with your post.
1. Know you facts before you post.
2. Type in clear and understandable sentences
3. Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation
4. Single space
Eddie

United States

#8 Jan 31, 2008
What the hell is all of this crap? It's hurting my eyes. All of the double spacing? I think you need to get your facts straight, learn how to type , and buy hooked on phonics, or something similar.... Whatever happened to thinking before you type, or speak?
Freedom wrote:
To The Judges:
"As you judge men, remember that you yourself will also some day come to judgment before the
bar of the Rulers of a universe. Judge justly, even mercifully, even as you shall some day
thus crave merciful consideration at the hands of the Supreme Arbiter. Judge as you would be
judged under similar circumstances, thus being guided by the spirit of the law as well as by
its letter. And even as you accord justice dominated by fairness in the light of the need of
those who are brought before you, so shall you have the right to expect justice tempered by
mercy when you sometime stand before the Judge of all the earth."
-
They who would receive mercy must show mercy; judge not that you be not judged. With the
spirit with which you judge others you also shall be judged. Mercy does not wholly abrogate
universe fairness. In the end it will prove true: "Whoso stops his ears to the cry of the
poor, he also shall some day cry for help, and no one will hear him.
Peace and God Bless
Freedom

AOL

#9 Feb 1, 2008
I have heard several stories to this effect. Want to find decent lawyers, find those that
already have cases against McKeesport - Notice how they laugh at everyone like little
immature school children in court if you ever do go to observe. They hold hands behind
they're faces and make it as though to conceal laughing also, especially wehen they get lies
through and the judge buys into them. The police are also found whispering to the judge
often to change obvious case decress for those they want to hide as aggressors in cases,
some soon to become quite well known. But they make everything well known by ruining the
system in this conspiracy effect. They do njot appear to cases where they will decidedly
lose. For everyones information, Jason Elash is the McKeesport city attorney, and the mayors
secretary should be approached often, because McKeesport is not properly identifying
victems, nor cleaning itself up of behaviors in the force, they fall under the heading
government officials as in the news: Goofing off on our expense. On the officers wrongdoing
and proper lawyer, see the Kash case. Do not hire lawyers for the district magistrates,
waste of money and time, do it when you file cases against them and then you have more money
not wasted, also file appeals in twisted cases against yourselves, as Trump stated: Winners
fight until the end! And as a community servant stated here in McKeesport: She told the
police on a call to her that "they should all take lie detector test!" Here in McKeesport a
police officer can lie, and a jude that was on the force with them will go along, take note!
Go to appeals if your the defendant and $300 and ovverated court fees takes place.*Tanya
Kach is up against two McKeesport police officers in her case, the judge recently upheld the
claims by her against them (see Post-Gazette website & search) Her attorneys name will be
found there along with the complete story & the editors phone contact numbers. Reports about police may be made to the Dormont DA, call the Pittsburgh court Da's office for contact details. Also call the FBI: The McKeesport police should be investigated on all cases. There are plenty of proven details to support enough of the so-called rumours. Your not innocent beforee proven guilty in McKeesport and not all victems get to even speak in court unfairly to the system of rights!
(Notice the facts) All may be looked up.:)
Perhaps the twistong of facts is at issue, and you take part. Wisdom leads.
Whaa wrote:
Do you feel better now? Did you get it all out or do you need another 6 posts to type and attempt to get you point across? You have a lot to say but you’re obviously not too concerned with the accuracy of your statements. The Pulitzer Prize in literacy is definitely out of the question for you. Anyone who reeds this crap can see right through it and conclude that you have an agenda. The topic is " McKeesport Police Blunders, False Arrest, Reporting Police and City Lawsuit" but include incidents about other agencies for the bulk of your content. What is it that you want to talk about? Please let us know. You say that the police dispatcher hung up on the reporter towards the end of you spew. What did this reporter do to get hung up on? Since that story was aired, he had apologized for the comment.
I only want address a few flaws with your post.
1. Know you facts before you post.
2. Type in clear and understandable sentences
3. Punctuation, punctuation, punctuation
4. Single space
Freedom

AOL

#10 Feb 1, 2008
I have heard several stories to this effect. Want to find decent lawyers, find those that
already have cases against McKeesport - Notice how they laugh at everyone like little
immature school children in court if you ever do go to observe. They hold hands behind
they're faces and make it as though to conceal laughing also, especially wehen they get lies
through and the judge buys into them. The police are also found whispering to the judge
often to change obvious case decress for those they want to hide as aggressors in cases,
some soon to become quite well known. But they make everything well known by ruining the
system in this conspiracy effect. They do njot appear to cases where they will decidedly
lose. For everyones information, Jason Elash is the McKeesport city attorney, and the mayors
secretary should be approached often, because McKeesport is not properly identifying
victems, nor cleaning itself up of behaviors in the force, they fall under the heading
government officials as in the news: Goofing off on our expense. On the officers wrongdoing
and proper lawyer, see the Kash case. Do not hire lawyers for the district magistrates,
waste of money and time, do it when you file cases against them and then you have more money
not wasted, also file appeals in twisted cases against yourselves, as Trump stated: Winners
fight until the end! And as a community servant stated here in McKeesport: She told the
police on a call to her that "they should all take lie detector test!" Here in McKeesport a
police officer can lie, and a jude that was on the force with them will go along, take note!
Go to appeals if your the defendant and $300 and ovverated court fees takes place.*Tanya
Kach is up against two McKeesport police officers in her case, the judge recently upheld the
claims by her against them (see Post-Gazette website & search) Her attorneys name will be
found there along with the complete story & the editors phone contact numbers. Reports about police may be made to the Dormont DA, call the Pittsburgh court Da's office for contact details. Also call the FBI: The McKeesport police should be investigated on all cases. There are plenty of proven details to support enough of the so-called rumours. Your not innocent beforee proven guilty in McKeesport and not all victems get to even speak in court unfairly to the system of rights!
The issues are not about punctuation, but rather injustices. Injustices to people, thanks for reading. But lets not dicert as police usually do to other issues irrelevant, you read all of it, after all! Thanks for reading.:)
Eddie wrote:
What the hell is all of this crap? It's hurting my eyes. All of the double spacing? I think you need to get your facts straight, learn how to type , and buy hooked on phonics, or something similar.... Whatever happened to thinking before you type, or speak?
<quoted text>
Freedom

AOL

#11 Feb 1, 2008
I like to vote for a policy: The policy? The policy of helping people! Simple enough for you Eddie and Whaa (ignorant unlegible name mentioning punctuation) What a joke, think before you distort and twist information. Clearly, ask people in McKeesport about the police, the facts will begin to show. All the information is apparent. But as for naysayers, McKeesport calls people guilty before innocent and only listens to one side in cases, everyone go and observe them and the whispering, notice how the police whisper a lot but talk loudly out of turn off to the side of the judges podium when they laugh at people. Notice how they laugh at people and sometimes how victems are denied the justice systems in place ability to speak. Dissallowing victems to speak is at large issue. And is it not fact that McKeesport is littered with falling houses? Perhaps code enforcement should be charged for not tearing them down and being overly sarcastic to persons! Anyone in the city will tell you they never heard complaints about McKeesport before to the laughing of those whom know much better. Why are they're accounts on basis. And if nothing to all of this: Whi did the supreme court judge in the Tanya Kach case as reported by the Pittsburgh Tribune allow her complaint of police in McKeesport wrongdoing, with merits to the case? Answer carefully, you would not desire to be accused of not thinking before you type now would you?(laughing)

Freedom
maybe its just me

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Feb 3, 2008
Freedom,
You are quite the commodity, I mean, you seem like an intelligent person, but your ignorance baffles me!! I have read several of your posts, and it seems to me like you blame the police for everything. I am not sure how things work in McKeesport but I believe that the court system and Code Enforcement is a completely different department within the city. Suppose they are slacking off, how are the police supposed to fix this? Perhaps you think the Police Officers should trade in their gun and cuffs for a hammer, nails, and paintbrush. Furthermore, where do you expect the funding for all this demolition to come from?? The entire mon-valley is broke! I think instead of spending so much time on here typing away you should take the time to become a little more open minded. I mean some of the things you say don’t even make sense! OK so the police arrest people, and don’t give the subpoenas to the victims?? One would think that the police, more than anyone would want them to show up, because without them to testify, they have no case! If you are in fact right, then they are going out of their way to cause more work for themselves, which is not something “lazy/bad” officers would do. I seem to remember you posting that police work does not require mandatory overtime. You don’t take into account if an officer’s relief does not show, they must stay. Not to mention extra details, vacations, training, etc. Listen, I am not saying that there are not bad officers… quite the contrary. There are bad Police Officers just like there are bad doctors, lawyers, cashiers, accountants, etc. We are raised and live in a country that we are told that you can be anything you want. It’s a democracy. They are exercising their “Freedom”(pun intended!)… I don’t know, maybe I’m the crazy one!
Whaa

Greensburg, PA

#13 Feb 3, 2008
You seem to have sooo much to post about. I am familiar with a few officers in Mckeesport area as it seems that you are. I would guess that our relationships are quite different due to you having the opportunity(s) to make so many observations about the court. I can competently comment about the Tanya Kach case you consistently refer to. You are correct in that Kach is sewing Mckeesport and 2 FORMER police officers (forgot to add that, huh?). Victim, yes; innocent victim, hell no. Anyone who has followed the case can see that. The real money will be in the movie deal that maybe you can play the part as her attorney.. Hmm! Your posts sounds like writings of a 1st year law student.(laughing) You cite law from New Jersey but have to research laws the effect you locally. C’mon, put down the text book. I can only hope you can articulate your thoughts verbally because I’m finding it difficult to follow you ramblings by reading your posts. Good luck to you Freedom, you’ll need it.
Freedom

AOL

#14 Feb 4, 2008
Everyone in McKeesport known one another, and they will back up a lie of another until they are caught. Eventually then, you will get a lot of finger pointing because cowards such as those in McKeesport are of the gang mentality. The police force in McKeesport operates much in this manner, and they actually tell the judge how to lean or outright what to judge. Go in on some of the McKeesport cases and see for yourself.

Sometimes, you may even notice circumstances of whispering when the judge is about to make a judgement one way, only for the judgement after the whispering occurs to the judge from an officer directly tho then be changed.

Code enforcement and the police are friends in McKeesport.

-FREEDOM
Freedom

AOL

#16 Feb 4, 2008
maybe its just me wrote:
Freedom,
You are quite the commodity, I mean, you seem like an intelligent person,
Also forgot to mention, as per several cases on the Pittsburgh news channels city officials have pocketed the money. That is further why the entire Mon Valley is broke and busted. Think the “macing’ case, the money laundering case, then the news report upcoming for Monday on officials goofing off on our money! All about people stealing from us, and there is also the case of and several other officials. Wecht is from McKeesport and had the bodies in his garage, but is noted for being involved with money over the job, and abusing status to gain money in an illegal manner. There are mounting news reports about money laundering and the run of moral capacity being far from people. They are not only tied by location and can be grouped such as all of those McKeesport whom all know each other, but they are all of the same immoral thinking. It is becoming a lot like that of biblical proportions seriously, and heavily mounting by increased circumstances of fact. Excerpt on Wecht from www.Pittsburghlive.com

(Excerpt)
The government contends the deal with Carlow is part of an overall scheme in which Wecht used public resources to benefit himself or his private pathology business. Wecht's lawyers counter their client was within his legal authority as coroner to use unclaimed bodies for educational purposes.(End excerpt)

He was doing this for years, where were any police or code enforcement investigating a trashy lawn then? They have nit picked several people of fact and the police aren't lazy only, but purposefully turning their heads. They know the area, they know the people; they could have caught Hose as the hairdresser herself pointed the police too directly! The relative of Krimm from a few years after Kachs' vanishing also said Hose did it long ago. The police in McKeesport refuse to operate with accuracy and operate with ignorance, and the ignorance is not my own nor yours! The people of McKeesport are directly cheated in substance.

Many people who are here know well that these are major incidents, and all occurring in McKeesport and police proven not to listen to people telling the information. Especially not listening if the accused are official or work in capacity of an official place in McKeesport!

We would rather have to be ignorant if we did not see the problem as being such. They are in large part operated with what is a seared conscience. Knowing these things are wrong, but allowing them to go on anyways, or avoiding catching the criminals such as Hose when directly faced and in front of them!

FREEDOM
Freedom

AOL

#17 Feb 25, 2008
McKeesport Abuse of Funding (Government Audit)

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (Audit Report)
Office of Community Oriented Policing Services
Grants to the McKeesport, Pennsylvania Police
Department

GR-70-98-015
http://www.usdoj.gov/oig/grants/g7098015.htm

(McKeesport) McKeesport man receives $50,000 in suit against police!
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08047/857927-5...

Why should I complain?
Because you deserve to be treated professionally by your police officers!
http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/cprb/html/co...

-FREEDOM

P.S.(From a very wise author)
-Of John The Baptist
In the weeks following the baptism of Jesus the character of John's preaching gradually changed into a proclamation of mercy for the common people, while he denounced with renewed vehemence the corrupt political and religious rulers.
-Of any person, city, corrupt leaders & hearts.
"Jesus promised we whom follow Christ will give us whatever we ask, and Jesus would ask God of the Holy Spirit that will always be with you, and lead you. Divine courage be of you. Those whom seem ordinary, are not. If anyone loves Jesus, they will obey him, and his Father in turn will love and do for those whom work in true and real diligence. The spirit will teach you everything. Jesus gives you, us peace, and we will receive more because he can patition the Father on our behalf in person! We bring the torch, we will pass it on to one another, under Holy God!
-Know Jesus tells us to love each other, and to love friends best by "guiding" them! Prduce fruit that will last, that Jesus Father will give us whatever we ask for in His name! We do not belong to the world, and am not concerned should it forsake us, as people mistreated Jesus, they will mistreat us, not knowing the One Whom sent him, who hates us, hates Christ and His Father. The scriptures are true: When they say people hated Christ for no reason!
"I warn you against false prophets who will come to you in sheep's clothing, while on the inside they are as ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree brings forth good fruit, but the corrupt tree bears evil fruit. A good tree cannot yield evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bring forth good fruit is presently hewn down and cast into the fire. In gaining an entrance into the kingdom of heaven, it is the motive that counts. My Father looks into the hearts of men and judges by their inner longings and their sincere intentions.
-A Wise author (God Bless You)
-The so-called creatures are beautiful! They are not, creatures as you would think at all! Those of the Revelations.
Freedom

AOL

#18 Feb 25, 2008
God knows the intentions, and sees. When the law causes those whom are innocent to only "seem" guilty, they will be sad. But we will only be sad for a while, then we will always be happy later. Later, patience of the virtue and trusting and believing in the One True Lord whom is King. How do you treat your brother? Your neighbor? Your citizens? Ask then and be sincere, make certain that you are always sincere, for someday we will all have to then ask, for the Father's mercy! He will judge us by our very true and real longings, what are you "real" goals and intentions towards one another. Then we will pray, for this place that is about to be hewn. Jesus does not ask for us to be taken immeditaley out of this world. "Experience" of learning for future progress will then be known. But Jesus then did pray for us to be safe in the world, and to be kept from evil. We are one, whom are of God, completely in the fold of God, and when we do well for one another, then Christ and God will know we "completely" love him! That includes all colors; all races, all whom see the truth, know love and follow it! We don't know everything, but then, we completely will! There is much more to know: faith, hope and love - Of these three, the greatest is LOVE.-Jesus and the "Spirit"

-FREEDOM

P.S. Then we have the "spirit," and we will diligently and faithfully wait for it to produce and tell us the truth! Then we will diligently do, regardless of seeming walls and blocks before us, because we know the truth!
Freedom

AOL

#19 Feb 26, 2008
McKeesport police settle suit over mistaken raid for $50,000
http://www.topix.com/city/mckeesport-pa/2008/...
William Fussell murdered

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Feb 26, 2008
St. Croix safe? WIlliam Fussell Murdered 2-23-08
----------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-25, 8:57PM EST
My brother-in-law William Thomas Fussell was found shot in the head early Sunday morning near Christiansted in St Croix USVI. The local authorites might be trying to cover the murder up. He had just moved there from Florida 2 months ago and was working as a critical care nurse. Billy was 48 years of age. His father now deceased was a prominate Judge in Tampa Florida. Im writing this for two reasons,
1. To help identify the murderer
2. To bring justice to him
The police are saying its a suicide, but i know this as not true for a fact.
Im a avid sportsmen for many years, and would always invite billy with me to shoot targets, but would never even get close to any of my guns. He hated guns.
His car is missing as well. A small nissan compact car.
If anybody knows anything please email me [email protected]
Untitled Document
WILLIAM THOMAS III FUSSELL
Date of Birth August 24, 1959
Sex M
Height 5-11
Weight 170lbs
Hair Color BR
O Eye Color BLU
Race W
Freedom

AOL

#21 Feb 29, 2008
William Fussell murdered wrote:
St. Croix safe? WIlliam Fussell Murdered 2-23-08
----------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-02-25, 8:57PM EST
My brother-in-law William Thomas Fussell was found shot in the head early Sunday morning near Christiansted in St Croix USVI. The local authorites might be trying to cover the murder up. He had just moved there from Florida 2 months ago and was working as a critical care nurse. Billy was 48 years of age. His father now deceased was a prominate Judge in Tampa Florida. Im writing this for two reasons,
1. To help identify the murderer
2. To bring justice to him
The police are saying its a suicide, but i know this as not true for a fact.
Im a avid sportsmen for many years, and would always invite billy with me to shoot targets, but would never even get close to any of my guns. He hated guns.
His car is missing as well. A small nissan compact car.
If anybody knows anything please email me [email protected]
Untitled Document
WILLIAM THOMAS III FUSSELL
Date of Birth August 24, 1959
Sex M
Height 5-11
Weight 170lbs
Hair Color BR
O Eye Color BLU
Race W
I am not familiar with this case, do you have any links to any stories or information other than you jhave posted regarding the case.

-FREEDOM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McKeesport ripoffs at City Hall 10 min The Screwed 37
Truth is out on Piccini and Caito 48 min JusticeForJennifer 1
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport 2 hr Queeg 1
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 8 hr Queeg 44
Should people who suffer from depression be all... 9 hr frank 7
I love Mckeesport Sun Hobo Jim 11
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Sat The Touchables 55

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages