Does Glassport presently have the mos...

Does Glassport presently have the most corrupt council, police and mayor ?

Created by Cindy on Jul 13, 2014

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

yep

yeah

hell yeah

you betcha

of course

there is no doubt

most certainly

absolutely

all the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trolls

Homestead, PA

#22 Jul 15, 2014
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text> why should I tell you my name I thought the FBI was going to take my computer and search for slanderous remarks on my hard drive and fine me and put me in jail??? maybe take my home and life savings ?? YOU AZZWIPE WHAT A DOUCHBAG YOU ARE !
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
That's when you'll find out my real name the FBI will release it to the Daily News and the Pittsburgh post gazette LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
you must think everyone on here is an idiot. got news for ya boy aint happening
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
go play with your dik
now I slandered you
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Not so sure of yourself are you?
It is a federal offense to harrass and bully online, and if the locals don't get involved, the FBI WILL intervene. And all a PI needs is your name and address, they can track every place you've been on the internet, every keystroke pal. Please run for council, there won't be one stone unturned about you.
Trolls

Homestead, PA

#23 Jul 15, 2014
Your trolling days are numbered. You notice no shame is no more, not a vacation. Running scared more like it, because his name has been mentioned on more than one occasion.
Just Me Here

Elizabeth, PA

#24 Jul 15, 2014
Well i am at the meeting.Where is everyone.I thought you people where full of s#it.And i was right.
Eddie

West Mifflin, PA

#25 Jul 15, 2014
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a federal offense to harrass and bully online, and if the locals don't get involved, the FBI WILL intervene. And all a PI needs is your name and address, they can track every place you've been on the internet, every keystroke pal. Please run for council, there won't be one stone unturned about you.
OK.LOL! douchebag !! Go back to sticking up for the scum council felons, drinks, drunks and wife beaters.. you're scum too, now report that too for slander
HAAAAAAAA!

yeah i'm running scared I keep calling the council scum crooks and will continue, now
go FY
Trolls

Homestead, PA

#26 Jul 15, 2014
Just Me Here wrote:
Well i am at the meeting.Where is everyone.I thought you people where full of s#it.And i was right.
Troll
absent minded

West Mifflin, PA

#27 Jul 15, 2014
Trolls wrote:
Your trolling days are numbered. You notice no shame is no more, not a vacation. Running scared more like it, because his name has been mentioned on more than one occasion.
No shame posted court documents in here just yesterday on Dave and Janet's late taxes he didn't pay. where YOU been ?

I guess those court documents were lies too? dumbass !
George

West Mifflin, PA

#28 Jul 15, 2014
Just Me Here wrote:
i'm on my laptop in my blue truck look for it. I don't see too many cars here did they move the meeting?
computer expert

Mountain View, CA

#29 Jul 15, 2014
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
and who told you all that bullshit hahahahahaha
Tom B

West Mifflin, PA

#30 Jul 15, 2014
I'm still waiting on the FBI to seize my computer and haul me off to jail for being a bully and slandering people in here *rolls eyes *.

BAWHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

somefuckwad is coming after me
HAAAAAAA!!!

vote all scum crooks out council ,the mayor and a few cops are all crooks in that town even the fireman the likes to dress up in bras and panties ( cross dresser ) and exposes himself in public and smokes pot .this man needs HELP! Lock up your kids when this creep is roaming AROUND TOWN.
Tom B

West Mifflin, PA

#31 Jul 15, 2014
Trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
learn how to spell harass dikwad

spell check next time dude

http://www.dumbtionary.com/word/harrass.shtml
Rosemary

West Mifflin, PA

#32 Jul 15, 2014
I got jock itch , is there a cure?
Chief Chow

Toledo, OH

#33 Jul 16, 2014
Better believe that council can be removed with the right petition and alot of signatures. You can also petition for an audit of the Boro. Let's pack this council up and send them home. Bring people in that give s$%t about this town.
Jenny

West Mifflin, PA

#34 Feb 11, 2015
i can prove they are all getting kickbacks for favors
Tax Payer

Mckeesport, PA

#35 Feb 11, 2015
Jenny wrote:
i can prove they are all getting kickbacks for favors
Then prove it. we can gang up on them and rid them once and for all.
Sam Sequester

Elizabeth, PA

#36 Feb 11, 2015
Democrats are corrupt, the can't help it , it's an ideological failure that has been running thru the mon valley for the last 50 years.
Wake up people , stop voting democrat, it's making us all more stupid and poorer.
Tom Corrupett

West Mifflin, PA

#37 Feb 11, 2015
no Republicans corrupt? I can name 50 off the top of my head..... some are still doing cage time, and more will....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) 16 hr Mike Ference 81
Glassport Sat Queeg 13
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Dec 2 Voted for Trump 106
215 New Replies Dec 2 Kickback Kid 4
Raise Taxes and Save Glassport Nov 29 Sweety Malone 23
You know you are from the Port if .... Nov 29 Port Trash 9
News Police investigate Port Vue shooting (Aug '12) Nov 28 Culo 6

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages