Does Glassport presently have the mos...

Does Glassport presently have the most corrupt council, police and mayor ?

Created by Cindy on Jul 13, 2014

49 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

yep

yeah

hell yeah

you betcha

of course

there is no doubt

most certainly

absolutely

all the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Walter

West Mifflin, PA

#1 Jul 14, 2014
this is the most honest and trusting topic yet.
it kinda hits home with some of these scum in town

it's about time these polls are posted so the votes can be counted
Be Humble

Glassport, PA

#2 Jul 14, 2014
I agree with exception of the police. I know a few of the part timers and all of the full timers. One full timer (hop along) is a joke, but all the other police are great. Their hands are tide because the dummycrat mayor and council. Our code enforcement officer writes citations and gets told to let "certain people go". Listen, if it's a violation and it's Sir Tommy's friend, you need to fine them anyways. The Mayor and Council are destroying this once fine town. They need to goooo! Were going to have republicans register as democrats and destroy you fools in May. Time to FIRE these unaccountables.
Tom B

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jul 14, 2014
well sometimes that's hard cause most people running for office are registered both rep and dem... they run on both tickets which should be illegal. how's that work?

we have our people lined up in May to destroy these scum politicians we have in there now.

taxes will go up next year if we don't act fast.

we are in full gear now , we have 4 possibility 5 that will run against these scum crooks we have in there now.

we all smell victory and books will be audited ASAP.
poll worker

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jul 14, 2014
Tom B wrote:
well sometimes that's hard cause most people running for office are registered both rep and dem... they run on both tickets which should be illegal. how's that work?
we have our people lined up in May to destroy these scum politicians we have in there now.
taxes will go up next year if we don't act fast.
we are in full gear now , we have 4 possibility 5 that will run against these scum crooks we have in there now.
we all smell victory and books will be audited ASAP.
you don't know what you're talking about! the only people who can run on both tickets are judges and school board members. nobody else.
Poll smoker

Glassport, PA

#5 Jul 14, 2014
poll worker wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know what you're talking about! the only people who can run on both tickets are judges and school board members. nobody else.
Hey rookie, old man Piekut ran as a republican write in. STFU. Change your name to pole smoker. Pole not poll.
The plane The plane

Homestead, PA

#7 Jul 14, 2014
Poll smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey rookie, old man Piekut ran as a republican write in. STFU. Change your name to pole smoker. Pole not poll.
Hey tattoo...stop talkin outyoass, the libtards rule this town, do you realize how many section 8, Medicaid obama phone people are living here. They know where the money is. They know that they can roam this town freely with the current absentee council. The current fools are going nowhere fast. They will probably die of old age faster than you can get them out, probably going to be the only way. This is your mess, enjoy it.
Tom B

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 Jul 15, 2014
After tonight i will have 6 votes on council.Yea baby.
Sure will

Glassport, PA

#9 Jul 15, 2014
Tom B wrote:
After tonight i will have 6 votes on council.Yea baby.
Like you libtards need votes. You do what you want anyway. Right or wrong. You all should be ashamed.
scum council

West Mifflin, PA

#10 Jul 15, 2014
what qualifications does Angelo have to be a councilman? Besides being a felon ?

Anyone?
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#11 Jul 15, 2014
scum council wrote:
what qualifications does Angelo have to be a councilman? Besides being a felon ?
Anyone?
Maybe you should know a little bit about what you discuss, you won't sound so ree tarded when you ask questions, you might ask questions worth answering. Do you know anything about requirements for this position? Do you realize requirements are different from place to place, so it's up to council here to decide what the requirements are. Do you realize that there are applicants? Do you realize people are interviewed meaning council is free to choose whomever they want to choose? If you can't educate yourself about politics, stay out of the arena, stay home on Election Day and maybe go visit another site, like maybe good housekeeping. He obviously met their requirements for the position...Regardless of whether YOU like it or not. The world does not evolve around YOU. I certainly hope council is working on investigating slander from you and anyone else here. It's pretty easy to hire a PI to investigate your computer records or anyone else that runs for any position or is outspoken about the current council. All they need is a name. Your computer records cannot be erased, the trail is ALWAYS there. So go ahead, run for council but don't place any bets that no one is going to have you investigated for your slandering libelous posts here on topix. That wouldn't look so good on your resume.
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#12 Jul 15, 2014
Yep all they need is your name, please run for office...make their job easy to have you investigated. Please, it will put an end to this cybernonsense here.
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#13 Jul 15, 2014
Hell....I would give money to having you investigated. Maybe we should start a collection so council can do that. Please run fir office, when you do, I am going to the mayor and donating money to hire a PI to expose your topix slander and libel history.
Sure will

Ardsley, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2014
Hey cybermoron wrote:
Hell....I would give money to having you investigated. Maybe we should start a collection so council can do that. Please run fir office, when you do, I am going to the mayor and donating money to hire a PI to expose your topix slander and libel history.
Shut up. Angelo is a first class DIRT BAG. No Shame proved that through COURT RECORDS! This just shows how shady council is. Appoint another scumbag to council. Call the the Felon Group.
Alice

West Mifflin, PA

#15 Jul 15, 2014
Hey cybermoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should know a little bit about what you discuss, you won't sound so ree tarded when you ask questions, you might ask questions worth answering. Do you know anything about requirements for this position? Do you realize requirements are different from place to place, so it's up to council here to decide what the requirements are. Do you realize that there are applicants? Do you realize people are interviewed meaning council is free to choose whomever they want to choose? If you can't educate yourself about politics, stay out of the arena, stay home on Election Day and maybe go visit another site, like maybe good housekeeping. He obviously met their requirements for the position...Regardless of whether YOU like it or not. The world does not evolve around YOU. I certainly hope council is working on investigating slander from you and anyone else here. It's pretty easy to hire a PI to investigate your computer records or anyone else that runs for any position or is outspoken about the current council. All they need is a name. Your computer records cannot be erased, the trail is ALWAYS there. So go ahead, run for council but don't place any bets that no one is going to have you investigated for your slandering libelous posts here on topix. That wouldn't look so good on your resume.
I also hope they investigate me . I'm looking forward to it. As a matter of a fact I cant wait . Computer records? LMAO! It's not how it works. I don't scare easy, I hope you know that. I will post what I want to and talk about who I want to. Now run off and scare some of those little brats running around town, it's NOT going to work on me. Thugs don't scare me with at all. All punks running away from the real issues that should be put out there for the whole town to see. So keep ranting on investigations and threats, it's not going to work for me. Once the new people get in office the first thing we have to do is audit the books and weed out the thieves. We will see the nepotism in this town and all the shady deals made over the years. I promise you the crooks will be revealed and charges will be filed with the proper authorities and NOT the police in Glassport. They have protected the these crooks long enough.
Paul G

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Jul 15, 2014
Hey cybermoron wrote:
<quoted text>
People are interviewed for the job because that's what they do to make it look good. They already made up their mind to pick Angelo. The other people applying for the job is just a formality. What a joke... All crooks stick together. Why would you pick out a guy that has a felon record? It's all documented in the court records. I guess those documents lie also ?
I'll be at the meeting and you will see the people that oppose this hiring on council. The town knows all about this guy. More than is posted in here. The best way to expose these bums is to call around town neighbor to neighbor friend to friend, the word gets out. Big surprises are about to emerge in the future. A rude awakening is about to take place in the spring, I promise you that .
respectmyass

Monongahela, PA

#17 Jul 15, 2014
Hey cybermoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock of Sh*t. Go blow your smoke up someone else's a*s. "Computer records", your pi needs a search warrant and they ain't getting one without the police, a judge and probable cause. Since it will be civil not criminal, you pay the the bill for everything upfront. Good luck with that. LMFAO!
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#18 Jul 15, 2014
It's not a crock ofshit, everything posted on the internet has a trail, and it can be traced. Please do run, you will be investigated, including your internet activity. All that is needed is a name and address.
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#19 Jul 15, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> I also hope they investigate me . I'm looking forward to it. As a matter of a fact I cant wait . Computer records? LMAO! It's not how it works. I don't scare easy, I hope you know that. I will post what I want to and talk about who I want to. Now run off and scare some of those little brats running around town, it's NOT going to work on me. Thugs don't scare me with at all. All punks running away from the real issues that should be put out there for the whole town to see. So keep ranting on investigations and threats, it's not going to work for me. Once the new people get in office the first thing we have to do is audit the books and weed out the thieves. We will see the nepotism in this town and all the shady deals made over the years. I promise you the crooks will be revealed and charges will be filed with the proper authorities and NOT the police in Glassport. They have protected the these crooks long enough.
Please tell us your name then if you're so looking forward to it....yeah I'm sure Alice is your name. If you're that sure of yourself, tell us who you are, I dare you
Hey cybermoron

Homestead, PA

#20 Jul 15, 2014
Alice wrote:
<quoted text> I also hope they investigate me . I'm looking forward to it. As a matter of a fact I cant wait . Computer records? LMAO! It's not how it works. I don't scare easy, I hope you know that. I will post what I want to and talk about who I want to. Now run off and scare some of those little brats running around town, it's NOT going to work on me. Thugs don't scare me with at all. All punks running away from the real issues that should be put out there for the whole town to see. So keep ranting on investigations and threats, it's not going to work for me. Once the new people get in office the first thing we have to do is audit the books and weed out the thieves. We will see the nepotism in this town and all the shady deals made over the years. I promise you the crooks will be revealed and charges will be filed with the proper authorities and NOT the police in Glassport. They have protected the these crooks long enough.
Maybe on fantasy island you will be sitting on council. The plane the plane
Jacob

West Mifflin, PA

#21 Jul 15, 2014
Hey cybermoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us your name then if you're so looking forward to it....yeah I'm sure Alice is your name. If you're that sure of yourself, tell us who you are, I dare you
why should I tell you my name I thought the FBI was going to take my computer and search for slanderous remarks on my hard drive and fine me and put me in jail??? maybe take my home and life savings ?? YOU AZZWIPE WHAT A DOUCHBAG YOU ARE !
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

That's when you'll find out my real name the FBI will release it to the Daily News and the Pittsburgh post gazette LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

you must think everyone on here is an idiot. got news for ya boy aint happening
HAAAAAAAAA!!!!
go play with your dik
now I slandered you
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marshall Cries in front of bikers 33 min WM Meeting 3
Marshall the human piņata 1 hr J Jeffers 3
Marshall fits Bat into purse 1 hr XDuker 3
Castagna abused marshall 2 hr Phil 6
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) 19 hr The Walkables 123
another shooting Apr 25 Seesitall 4
Is anybody else sick of hearing about Glassport? Apr 24 Curly 3

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance