24 hour jitney number
big frank

Ardsley, NY

#1 May 9, 2014
I need a jitney around 2 am 4 days a week anyone no any numberes to one
Section 8 Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 May 10, 2014
I be wanting to forward my jitney bill to Eddy and White Lightning for my "partay harday" life style. Don't want to be wasting gas and dirtying up my detailing of my government subsidized Escalade, beyotches....that be the ride that I deserve. Be doing a service to the Man by not leaving a carbon foot print. That's money that can be spent collecting all these fire arms. MyBama said No Guns for you, you tax payin cracker azzes.
Eddie

Mckeesport, PA

#3 May 10, 2014
That's Eddie - not Eddy.

Ebonics, typos get you nowhere
Section 8 Steve wrote:
I be wanting to forward my jitney bill to Eddy and White Lightning for my "partay harday" life style. Don't want to be wasting gas and dirtying up my detailing of my government subsidized Escalade, beyotches....that be the ride that I deserve. Be doing a service to the Man by not leaving a carbon foot print. That's money that can be spent collecting all these fire arms. MyBama said No Guns for you, you tax payin cracker azzes.
Big Rod

West Mifflin, PA

#4 May 10, 2014
last night my 9 inch throbbing member was yearning for some moist female lips to surround my shaft and engulf every bit of baby gravy I had to offer her.. I found her walking along Evans Ave and she was great I cant remember her name but I gave for 7 bucks for pack of Newports and a handshake
Section 8 Steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 May 10, 2014
Eddie wrote:
That's Eddie - not Eddy.
Ebonics, typos get you nowhere
<quoted text>
Cracker azz whitey be keeping a brother down. Power to the people and my partay lifestyle, beyotches. Word.
DISAFRIGGINPOINT ED

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jun 3, 2014
McK crackers be keeping people of color down. Racist beeyaches. Ain't no cracker in Team. Now go pay your taxes, I gotta lifestyle that I be entitled to and a partay Imma be hostin with your children's next year's Christmas gifts. Yeah, Imma goin to prioritize your money for my partay time.
Mary

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jul 8, 2017
Looking for a jitney almost daily, and one for Monday to run errands on lysle st. Any numbers?
Hobo Jim

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Jul 8, 2017
Mary wrote:
Looking for a jitney almost daily, and one for Monday to run errands on lysle st. Any numbers?
Just hold up a sign and they will flock upon you.
Alley Rat

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jul 16, 2017
big frank wrote:
I need a jitney around 2 am 4 days a week anyone no any numberes to one
try 1-800-JITNEY!
Proofs in the ice cream

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Jul 16, 2017
Ask Dan bender, he knows everything..
Street Cop

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Jul 18, 2017
Alley Rat wrote:
<quoted text>

try 1-800-JITNEY!
Thanks, but I just linger on one their busy routes and never have to wait.
JerryBrown

Belle Vernon, PA

#12 Jul 18, 2017
Hobo Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

Just hold up a sign and they will flock upon you.
Just dial 911

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... 18 min Dept of Injustice 17
Was Aaron drunk again 21 min Dept of Injustice 3
Huge Investigation 1 hr Stinky stinky 5
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang 5 hr Corrupt Killary 3
Jerry the Kickback Dairy Tue Cooked Comey 3
My step sister caught me pleasuring myself to h... Sep 19 Candyman 4
Would you rather get a hand job or the one eyed... Sep 19 Phony Comey 9

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance