Thomas J. Hose denied parole

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
spoogie

West Mifflin, PA

#1 Mar 26, 2012
"I am so relieved," Ms. Kach said in a statement issued through her attorney, Lawrence Fisher. "Now I don't have to worry about him trying to kill me at some public book signing or library presentation."
Nice, nothing like making a pitch for a book sale. loser...
Baby Boy Hose

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2012
I am relieved too.. My pap pap really should at least serve the same amount of time he held my almost step-grandmother captive... Ten years and change would be appropriate..
Baby Boy Hose

United States

#3 Mar 26, 2012
i wonder how Mrs. Debra is taking this heartbreaking turn of events for her loved neighbor Tom...
Baby Boy Hose

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2012
I am relieved too.. My pap pap really should at least serve the same amount of time he held my almost step-grandmother captive... Ten years and change would be appropriate..[
Clueless, I am flesh and blood and I know in my heart that my pap-pap Tom should at least spend 10 years in prison for what he did to my almost step-mom..........

Since: Oct 11

Mckeesport, PA

#5 Mar 26, 2012
Thats the best news I heard all day! Now as for everyone who "knew/thought" Tom Hose was being released this year, I bet you all feel stupid now! He is safe and sound right where he belongs in a PRISON CELL!
Baby Boy Hose

United States

#7 Mar 26, 2012
inmate 442098 wrote:
Leave my bitch alone. You can have him for
the nite for 2 smokes and some kool-aide.
Don't poke my pap-pap for 2 cigs an some kool-aide... He is worth so much more than that....
April Fool in March

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Mar 26, 2012
Could it be an April fool>
You Wish

Canonsburg, PA

#9 Mar 26, 2012
April Fool in March wrote:
It's not an April fool, it's in the Post Gazette. Get over yourself. He is in for 2 more years where he deserves to be. And NO ONE can change that.

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Mar 26, 2012
April Fool in March wrote:
To bad it's NOT a joke. He deserves to stay right where he is and that's just what he got!
Do the Crime Do the Time

Belle Vernon, PA

#11 Mar 26, 2012
I'm pasting this for those McKeesporters who had insisted that Tom Hose is harmless and wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Please be sure to take note that it says that he IS in fact a RISK to the community.

For those who have supported Tanya through this and had written letters to the parole board. Way to go!! For at least 2 more years there is one less pedophile on the streets!!

The reasons for the Boards decision has been conveyed to the offender as follows:

YOUR NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN AND COMPLETE ADDITIONAL INSTITUTIONAL PROGRAMS.

THE NEGATIVE RECOMMENDATION MADE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS.

REPORTS, EVALUATIONS AND ASSESSMENTS/LEVEL OF RISK INDICATES YOUR RISK TO THE COMMUNITY.

YOUR FAILURE TO DEMONSTRATE MOTIVATION FOR SUCCESS.

YOUR MINIMIZATION/DENIAL OF THE NATURE AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE OFFENSE(S) COMMITTED.

YOUR LACK OF REMORSE FOR THE OFFENSE(S) COMMITTED.
One Repeat Offender

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Mar 27, 2012
Do the Crime Do the Time wrote:
I'm pasting this for those McKeesporters who had insisted that Tom Hose is harmless and wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Please be sure to take note that it says that he IS in fact a RISK to the community.
For those who have supported Tanya through this and had written letters to the parole board. Way to go!! For at least 2 more years there is one less pedophile on the streets!!
The reasons for the Boards decision has been conveyed to the offender as follows:
REPORTS, EVALUATIONS AND ASSESSMENTS/LEVEL OF RISK INDICATES YOUR RISK TO THE COMMUNITY.
YOUR MINIMIZATION/DENIAL OF THE NATURE AND CIRCUMSTANCES OF THE OFFENSE(S) COMMITTED.
Would they be keeping him in jail because he knows too much about MASD sex scandals?

Seems like he is not working on trying to be paroled.
Hom Tose

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2012
Why would he have remorse? He should apologize for being with such an ugly @ss person for so long, by ugly I mean physically and mentally. Trailer trash gash!
Do the Crime Do the Time

Belle Vernon, PA

#14 Mar 27, 2012
Awww Hom, just a little upset that your hero hasn't been permitted out of prison? Perhaps you should be sitting there in the cell right along with him
Prudence Juris

Morgantown, WV

#16 Mar 27, 2012
Sunshine48 wrote:
Thats the best news I heard all day! Now as for everyone who "knew/thought" Tom Hose was being released this year, I bet you all feel stupid now! He is safe and sound right where he belongs in a PRISON CELL!
STFU!
Hom Tose

United States

#17 Mar 27, 2012
I'm like frosty the snowman. I will be back another day. No I dont feel bad at all. See you soon!!!!!!

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Mar 27, 2012
Prudence Juris wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!
How about you shut up!! Can't take it that everyone was wrong about Tom getting Paroled and getting your hopes up, huh.
Baby Boy Hose

Indianola, PA

#20 Mar 27, 2012
Why isn't the multimillionaire neighbor coming to my pap-paps defense.. Come on Miss Debbie...Where is your support of my pap-pap... Put your AK-47's down and support my pap-pap Tom with some money...
You Wish

Canonsburg, PA

#21 Mar 27, 2012
Do the Crime Do the Time wrote:
Now do you see how wrong you all were? He is still a threat to society, and will always be. Guess you all had to cancel your welcome home plans for Tom. Isn't that such a shame!? hahaha
inmate 442098

West Mifflin, PA

#22 Mar 27, 2012
We here at cell block c are having a party for tom as I type this. Yep, a blanket party and he is really enjoying us useing him as a pinata. Next were going to play pin the tail on the honkey.

Mckeesport, PA

#24 Mar 27, 2012
NeedsAttetion wrote:
You could tell by the cinnamon challenge vid that TK is an attention whore. All flailing her arms around and rolling on the floor like "look at me, look at me". I'm not saying what Tom Hose did was right, he should have reported the run away child. But she wanted every inch of his manhood that he was willing to give, and all his attention, and then she got bored, and decided to fabricate the story to gain MORE attention, and try to capitalize on it. She wasn't a dumb runaway, she had a master plan, and my god if it isn't working. A poor man is sittin in jail because a little girl wanted attention. Shame. But everyone has their own opinions, right??
So what if she posted the video, she has the right to LIVE a NORMAL life now just like everyone is entitles to, am I correct? I think so! But I can tell you she is FAR from an attention whore! Please, just get over yourself already and if you don't care about Tanya then quit talking about her because it's only obvious you are upset that Tom didn't get PAROLED like all of McKeesport thought he was going to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
city of mckeesport promotes and gives office ma... 10 hr Swamp Drainer 9
Glassport topix is a joke 12 hr Willie Dewitt 4
Queeg is Elaina 12 hr DumpDump 19
Refugees coming to the area... 14 hr xxx 28
Mon Valley monsters aka government workers 14 hr Mike Ference 12
Poonut is funky . 16 hr Glassportian 4
Coulterville Cemetery in McKeesport (Oct '10) Tue Bathtub fart 36

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance