Former McKeesport officer sentenced f...

Former McKeesport officer sentenced for trespassupdated

There are 28 comments on the Daily Courier story from Jul 21, 2011, titled Former McKeesport officer sentenced for trespassupdated. In it, Daily Courier reports that:

An Allegheny County judge sentenced a former McKeesport police officer today to two years of probation for making a copy of a woman's key and entering her home without her consent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Not surprised

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Dec 4, 2012
They all protect each other....but should a resident ask for fairness......GOOD LUCK!
former victom of greene

Morgantown, WV

#22 Dec 9, 2012
i truely beleive that greene did kill that little girl , but it will never amount to anything cuz no one will go after him mckeesport had the worste cops out there i have seen they think they own the world i had a nife to Greene's throght once and had i pulled when i was 11 he ould have been dead and surely that little girl would prob be here today i think about that all the time he was beating the crap out of my mother in front me at that time and i never understond why she didnt go after him or anything maybe a little rude with her words but that didnt call for him bashing her head on bricks punching her in the face kicking her i mean she was way littler than him and after she was nocked out cooled he was still beating her so i went to the kitchen where i found tat big nife walked behind him and stright put it to he neck Chuck Heidenfelder i think thats how you spell it anyway he pulled a gun on me put it to my head , and told me that things could get alot worse for both of us , and all this over a parking spot , i think mckeesport police well 99% of them will burn in hell
Promoted by the Senator

Elizabeth, PA

#23 Dec 9, 2012
But he is an excellent police officer and was promoted by the former mayor and now senator.

The mayor of the year has good judgement for city talent and applies difficult criterions on his candidates.

He selected and developed the city solicitor who will go down as one of best ever after he gets around that pesty December 19 non jury trial.
Godly Man

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Feb 4, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Listen a friend of mine has a family member who is a mckeesport police officer & this police officer said its WELL KNOWN that Greene had something to do with that girls murder!! There's definatly more 2 the story but I won't say what else he said because I don't want to get this person in any trouble! Also stated that's the reason he went over seas that was his punishment!! Think about it people ur city is covering up a murder & wont help try to solve this "cold case" they wont approve any crime shows to feature it because it will out your city!! Crooked ass police!
Oh more than that... he beat up A Hospice Chaplain I know for no reason and was sent over seas right after that became public.. see channel 11 news ..hmm How does he go on getting away with it?
Cover Up Czar

Mckeesport, PA

#25 Feb 5, 2014
Godly Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh more than that... he beat up A Hospice Chaplain I know for no reason and was sent over seas right after that became public.. see channel 11 news ..hmm How does he go on getting away with it?
We all know under whose city watch all this happened. He covered up the MPD overtime pay scandal.

Cover ups work over and over - from Cornell School to City Hall.
That is true

Mckeesport, PA

#26 Mar 24, 2014
Mck Resident wrote:
Came across an interesting little tidbit!! Apparently the mother of the 14 yr. old murder victim "Kimmie" has a facebook page set up for her daughter and was not at all pleased about Paranormal State discussing her daughter's murder. She says that Kim (the lady who supposedly talks to the dead girl) was tending bar one night and the mom "stumbled" in there and must have mentioned it to her but other than that she has no idea who she is. Kimmie's mom said Kim kept trying to contact her but she blew her off, so she turned her attention to Kimmie's sister Monica. Pissed a lot of people off apparently....
Kimmie's facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/group.php...
or just Google
"Who killed KIMBERLIE KRIMM"
McKeesport is having technical difficulties right now.
That is true

Mckeesport, PA

#27 Mar 24, 2014
former victom of greene wrote:
i truely beleive that greene did kill that little girl , but it will never amount to anything cuz no one will go after him mckeesport had the worste cops out there i have seen they think they own the world i had a nife to Greene's throght once and had i pulled when i was 11 he ould have been dead and surely that little girl would prob be here today i think about that all the time he was beating the crap out of my mother in front me at that time and i never understond why she didnt go after him or anything maybe a little rude with her words but that didnt call for him bashing her head on bricks punching her in the face kicking her i mean she was way littler than him and after she was nocked out cooled he was still beating her so i went to the kitchen where i found tat big nife walked behind him and stright put it to he neck Chuck Heidenfelder i think thats how you spell it anyway he pulled a gun on me put it to my head , and told me that things could get alot worse for both of us , and all this over a parking spot , i think mckeesport police well 99% of them will burn in hell
He did that more than once, and McKeesport settled several cases for about $50,000 each due to him did specifically.
Transparency Challenge

Mckeesport, PA

#28 Mar 24, 2014
That is true wrote:
<quoted text>
He did that more than once, and McKeesport settled several cases for about $50,000 each due to him did specifically.
The student mayor proclaims doing what is right and transparency. Student mayor how about listing up on the City web site all the ligations that are complete and their cost during your term as mayor and council president and who prevailed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption 1 hr Themis 48
SA football - What the heck happened? (Oct '13) 5 hr Childs Play 11
What Good is Glassport Community Outlook Facebo... 8 hr Hoppie 36
What happened to the 6000.00 set up money for t... Thu Sir Repko 8
Good money after bad Aug 24 Trump Tower 3
Mon Valley Expressway Extension To Force Demoli... Aug 24 torchyspop 1
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... Aug 24 everyone richer t... 6

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages