OMG.....Tanya Kach book out!?!?!?
Philly Lawyer

United States

#2106 Dec 14, 2012
Liar Liar wrote:
People want to blame the citizens of the city that saw her moving about town, or the neighbors that did not call the police and notify them that Tanya was living in that house. If you saw the documentary, there was footage included that showed her with her father on the day she was 'rescued'. That is what she looked like. Not like the young girl that ran away. Those two images cannot be more different, the 'School-Girl' and the 'Victim'. Even the image on the milk carton of what she MIGHT have looked like does not resemble her appearance in any way. Totally different. How could people that did not know her as Tanya recognize her when she went by Nikki? It's unreasonable. I am certain that if anyone knew her true identity they would have called the police immediately! It's not as if she asked for help and was ignored....the first time she did ask, she GOT help! To suggest that the entire city was in cahoots with Hose is absolutely ridiculous! To suggest that the citizens are somehow responsible for her situation (choice, really) is incredible!
Isn't this getting a little old already??...Nothing else to talk about??..Wow..guess that is just small town USA...or could it be the general mentality of the posters!!...A terrible..and devastating mass shooting and killing went on of young children and adults yesterday...and the topic is still Tanya Kach!!..What is wrong with you people??...Wake up..and look around you..and above all..get a damn life!!
Ban All Guns

United States

#2107 Dec 14, 2012
Philly Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>.
Isn't this getting a little old already??...Nothing else to talk about??..Wow..guess that is just small town USA...or could it be the general mentality of the posters!!...A terrible..and devastating mass shooting and killing went on of young children and adults yesterday...and the topic is still Tanya Kach!!..What is wrong with you people??...Wake up..and look around you..and above all..get a damn life!!
I agree. Unless you are law enforcement or military all guns should be taken away...yesterday!!!!
Hollywood Talent Scout

Grafton, OH

#2108 Dec 15, 2012
Philly Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>.
So you would rather drag the good names of these poor and tragic victims through the forums and put them through further anguish? The last thing they need right now is "publicity". Tanya Kach, on the other hand, "thrives" on it. We are just doing her a "favor" by keeping her name alive so she can earn money from the book sales to pay all the legal fees that she'll have to pay from her pending lawsuits.
Philly Lawyer

Taylor, MI

#2109 Dec 15, 2012
You people are clueless!!..My point was to simply state that we have enough tragic and sorrow things going on in our world...So focus your energy on something else!!!..I believe the Tanya Kach issue has been talked into the ground on this forum!!..Those who are pursueing her legally will prevail!!..They don't need the peanut gallery anymore!!
Liar Liar Liar

Grafton, OH

#2110 Dec 15, 2012
Hollywood Talent Scout wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would rather drag the good names of these poor and tragic victims through the forums and put them through further anguish? The last thing they need right now is "publicity". Tanya Kach, on the other hand, "thrives" on it. We are just doing her a "favor" by keeping her name alive so she can earn money from the book sales to pay all the legal fees that she'll have to pay from her pending lawsuits.
Who the hell do you think you are? Tanya doesn't need the publicity OR the money. Her legal fees are being paid for by an anonymous donor. Tanya is a victim too just like the kids in Connecticut only she wasn't killed by Hose. She was the lucky one that got away.
But what do I know. I'm a liar too.
JMHO
Liar Liar

Monongahela, PA

#2111 Dec 16, 2012
Philly Lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ummmm Hellllllooooooo, that post was written more than a week and a half before the tragic incident at Sandy Hook....and the TK case has nothing to do with that! If you are offended or disgusted by the posts on this thread, don't read it or comment on it. Then again, it matters not what I think or say....I'm just a liar, after all.
Philly Lawyer

Taylor, MI

#2112 Dec 16, 2012
@Liar...How dare you compare TK as a "victim" in the same breath as those poor liitle children in Conn.??...And to say she was lucky that Hose didn't kill her!!..Come down from your fantasy!!...I'm having a rough time here disconcerning if you are for or against her!!..On one hand you defend her..on the other I note an underlying jealousy...None the less..I will reinterate....this is getting soooo old!
Liar Liar

Monongahela, PA

#2113 Dec 16, 2012
Which Liar? Liar Liar or Liar Liar Liar? I am not defending TK in any way, shape or form! Jealous? Of TK? Why is it that anyone that disagrees with her story or disputes the information she puts out there is jealous of her? Is that all you have? But I'm such a LIAR, how do you know what to believe?
And I'm a known trouble maker too....you don't want to tangle with me! LMAO.....
Liar Liar

Monongahela, PA

#2114 Dec 16, 2012
Disconcerning is a nonsense word.
Your Section 8 Neighbor

Kabul, Afghanistan

#2115 Dec 16, 2012
This Tanya and Tom thing is just a phase everyone goes through in life. Forgive, forget , and get your partay on, beyotches!!!!
survivor too

Melbourne, Australia

#2116 Dec 16, 2012
Hoax Saga wrote:
<quoted text>
Being seen throughout the community more than once is being a captive?
I wrote not a single word about captivity..
why dont you respond to what I actually wrote..
regardless of the validity Thomas hose is by his own admission, a pedophile - the most hated people on this planet. so why are people demanding a pedophiles release and punishing the victim?
Liar Liar

Monongahela, PA

#2117 Dec 16, 2012
I don't recall anyone demanding Hose's release from prison. 99% of the people agree that he committed a crime by having sex with her and that he belongs in jail. I have not read a single post demanding his release, nor have I read anything that suggested it was acceptable for him to have sex with any child EVER. What is being disputed is that she was a CAPTIVE or a hostage. Not that Hose had a sexual relationship with her.
Liar Liar Liar

United States

#2118 Dec 17, 2012
Liar Liar wrote:
....What is being disputed is that she was a CAPTIVE or a hostage.
.....or "willing" participant...?
But what do I know. I'm just a liar too!
Liar Liar Liar

United States

#2119 Dec 18, 2012
@Philly Lawyer:
Tanya was/is a victim.....a victim of her own circumstance(s). I agree with what Liar Liar has to say here. Why would I be "jealous"? She has nothing of which I can discern to be jealous of. As Liar Liar pointed out, those that disagree or question the so called "facts" that she and her groupies continue to present as "truth" are immediately slammed with anger, threats and tagged with being "jealous". Preposterous! All I mentioned was that she was lucky to be alive. There have been many others that were not so fortunate. Perhaps my analogy should have been a little more tactful, but nonetheless, I made my point.
But what do I know. I'm just a liar too.
Truth Be Told

Moncton, Canada

#2120 Dec 27, 2012
Tany loves the cock in the ass, what can i say, she sucks, she blows and because she was dumped because tommy boy was looking for a younger chick, the sick bastard will get out of jail and start praying on kiddies again. shes nasty and a liar, but hes a peado and deserves to have his dick cut off.... at the end of the day, shes still got a thing for him and this is how she is making him pay, so no other chick will go near him. Who would want to, except that Debbie ho across the road. I dont think its wrong he was banging a kid, i mean wtf? she shouldve been locked up too.
Leave her alone

Pittsburgh, PA

#2121 Dec 27, 2012
Your not jealous but a character assassination stalker. Leave her alone. It counts for harassment and obsession on your end.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2122 Jan 17, 2013
Funny, I've been called a known liar and trouble maker by some stupid lying bitch that doesn't even know me, has never laid eyes on me! I did not go to school in McKeesport, don't go into bars and know MINIMAL people in this city. If they can talk sh*t so can, and will, I.
Reverend Righteous

Fayette City, PA

#2123 Jan 18, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Funny, I've been called a known liar and trouble maker by some stupid lying bitch that doesn't even know me, has never laid eyes on me! I did not go to school in McKeesport, don't go into bars and know MINIMAL people in this city. If they can talk sh*t so can, and will, I.
Can I get an "AMEN!" for our brother/sister Gentle Reader!
It is always a welcomed pleasure here in the Church of the Topix Forums when lost sheep see the light. But what is really sad though Gentle Reader, are the ones that say they believe and yet follow the dark path of indignation into the fiery and unscrupulous depths of the Church of the Milk Carton to be brainwashed like sheeple and turned into meaningless mindless minions at the beck and call of their master only to go forth and spread the vile and filthy lies of the beast. Spewing toxic rhetoric at every chance and urged to smite down all those that dare to question or disbelieve the unholy gospel of the Milk Carton.
Brother/sister Gentle Reader, we must offer up a prayer for those that stray from seeing the "real" truth that is out there and pray that their eyes will be opened to the light so that sour milk will no longer touch their lips and that they may drink anew from the cup of truth.
AMEN!
Brother/sister Gentle Reader, more and more people are beginning to see the light of truth since the airing of the documentary in the U.K.. More and more people are beginning to question the validity of the "story". More and more people are asking the intelligent questions and drawing new and correct conclusions from the new evidence that has been presented that for so long had been repressed. More and more people are beginning to put "two and two" together here in this twisted tale of fantasy/truth.
Brother/sister Gentle Reader, fear not those that wish to berate your good character and moral sensibilities. We here in the Church of the Topix Forums will stand along side of you and guide you in your time of unwarranted and unmitigated personal attack.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2124 Jan 18, 2013
Oh Esteemed Reverend: Alas, these poor, lost souls are so far down into the depths of blackness that they may be forever lost to the light! I offer up sincere prayers daily, to no avail!

To be personally attacked by a member of their fellowship makes me feel as if I were held hostage and raped anally for five years! I feel violated and used, Good Reverend, and am praying for the strength to ward off these evil attacks without resorting to the type of guerrilla warfare that these sheeple subscribe to! Send up a prayer for me, Reverend. Your Sister Gentle is in need!
Amen!
Philly Lawyer

Toledo, OH

#2125 Jan 18, 2013
To. Gentle Reader and RR...get a life already!!..Old News!!..and who cares!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sign ups for titan youth football (Mar '12) 2 hr Coach 13
probationary officer terminated for using the n... 17 hr Truth 6
Serra looking to cover-up, again (Feb '16) Tue Themis 76
Mayor DeMarco Sep 26 wait? what? 2
South Allegheny School Kids Get Bullied (Oct '12) Sep 25 Scared 50
Class Reunions? Are they worth going to? Sep 24 Mark 8
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) Sep 24 Themis 176

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance