OMG.....Tanya Kach book out!?!?!?
First Prev
of 100
Next Last
Reverend Righteous

Fayette City, PA

#2126 Jan 18, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Oh Esteemed Reverend: Alas, these poor, lost souls are so far down into the depths of blackness that they may be forever lost to the light! I offer up sincere prayers daily, to no avail!
To be personally attacked by a member of their fellowship makes me feel as if I were held hostage and raped anally for five years! I feel violated and used, Good Reverend, and am praying for the strength to ward off these evil attacks without resorting to the type of guerrilla warfare that these sheeple subscribe to! Send up a prayer for me, Reverend. Your Sister Gentle is in need!
Amen!
Dear Sister Gentle Reader, I empathize with your plight and have at times too felt the pains of hemorrhoidal excretion bewrought upon my moral character. I agree that personal unmitigated attacks are not only destructive towards the character of the individual(s) wielding them but also childish in their very nature in an inane and vain attempt to emulate adulthood.
Prayer is the only way to fight the damned that have fallen victim to the curse of the Milk Carton. The taste of sour milk is a powerful aphrodisiac of which can be likened to that of a crack addiction.
I will pray for you Gentle Reader in the hopes that the guerrilla warfare you speak of never comes to pass. Violence is not the answer here. When life deals you sour milk, you make sour cream out of it. LOL! I will also offer up a prayer for Philly Lawyer who decided to grace these sacred forums with their presence today and attempt to humor us with the wisdom that so dramatically and emphatically eludes them.
Go in peace Gentle Reader and continue to follow the path of the light and truth.
Dorthe Wienberg

Hobro, Denmark

#2127 Jan 19, 2013
I saw the documentary the other day, here in Denmark. She sure gets around. When it was finished I couldn't help but wonder, how much was lies and how much was true. Guess it's true they had sex. I can't help but wonder, IF she was in captivity, why didn't the parents (his parents) notice her, oh and why didn't the son notice her? he slept in the same room.. or so she sayd. The only true crime here i, others who really have been abducted or held in captivity (in europe we have Natascha Kampuch or the daughter of Fritzl) they will have a hard time, and be faced with people who think they lie - as I think This Tanya did. Don't know why she lied? was she tired of the old man? Oh and can I just say I kind of lauhged, when they said she couldn't live on the town anymore, so she had to move to the NEAREST neighbour town.. Nearest? if it was me, I would move as far away as possible from the place which reminded me of a really horrible time in my life..
jealousofpatty

United States

#2128 Jun 9, 2013
Why is bipolar lunatic Debra Carney Maszle, Robison play acting victim on there blogs under Gentle Reader? shes jealous of thin,,attractive women she doesnt even know online .

come to Greenfield NH Topix,and see for yourself

anyone and Everyone post all and everything you know,about crazy Debra Carney
patty pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#2129 Jun 9, 2013
settle down and get a hand job it will relax you and make you into a purring kitten.
jealousofpatty

United States

#2131 Jun 9, 2013
Why does Debra Carney defend child molestors?
jealousofpatty

United States

#2132 Jun 9, 2013
Why is Gentle Reader aka Debra Carney on Greenfield NH Topix denying who she is ? is she ashamed ? she should be , shes one ugly bow now
Mercy _Formerly Geo

United States

#2134 Jun 10, 2013
Everyone also needs to read the above individuals, including Debra's posts, on the Greenfield NH Topix. They are nasty as nasty can get to a mentally ill woman who posts rants there. They are from all over the U.S. and go to the Greenfield Topix for the sole purpose of antagonizing this woman. This makes her more dangerous to the local people that she actually does stalk and poses a danger to. The sad thing is that these grown woman have been at this for years!
EXAMPLE

Gentle Reader

Mckeesport, PA

Reply ยป

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jun 4

Judged:

jealousofpatty wrote:

<quoted text>
Aww Poor crack head Cullinan , Im still waiting for you to tell me what Im jealous of . let me guess, is it Cullinan v Thibodeau when you lost custody of Jason and Joshua in 1993, when I winning custody in the same court ? or was it in 2008 when you lost custody of Heather and Nathan? or your drug overdosing in Everette Mass? or your suicide attempts ? maybe your four failed marriages ? your bipolar? your crack addiction? or your factory job? maybe Its your red bloated alcohol flush? Ohh Im feeling soo left out over an annual drug fest for a dead kid from a crack overdose .. Why doesnt that sunrise me ? I bet you got all crack up in celebration over your brothers overdose .. the workers at the store call you a 30 pack drunk .. they know :)
GENTLE READER WROTE:
You are jealous of her loving, caring, giving, SEXUAL relationship with Desire. Moe drinks more than every resident of your little funky town combined. You have a failed marriage and got dumped on when you had a little baby by the second victim. You are Satan's Wh*re and you are going to burn in HELL for all the unnecessary misery you have caused to innocent people. You are a card-carrying hypocrite. Moe's a drunk, your daughter is a Water Buffalo, your Grandchildren are the spawn of a registered sex offender, you carried on a EVIL, AGAINST GOD AND THE BIBLE consensual sexual relationship with your father/brother. You are a liar and a phony. You are a Harpy and an unforgiving little prideful twat. You suck at sucking and you've been dumped by every man you've ever know outside of Moe and that's because he is too pickled and afraid of you to do anything. He just drinks a few more beers every day to fuzz up his world some more. Your Grandson will be Teen Wolf in another few years. You collect a check from the Government and for the rest of your sick needs you suck and leech off of an OLD DRUNK. You have no business saying squat to or about anyone on the planet.
``````````
You will notice that the post Gentle Reader responded to didn't pertain at all to her, but to strangers to her.
See more: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/greenfield-nh ...
ALAN HAMPAR

Norcross, GA

#2137 Nov 25, 2013
Tanya cache wants to hold onto her youth with this
BULLSHIT story.

You CANT be captive AND friends with the neighbors AND community.
Get real.
Enough said!
Sunshine48 wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI she isnt getting money for doing these interviews so maybe you need to get your facts set straight before you go running your mouth umm, k just saying!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 100
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News South Fayette promotes from within for new assi... 1 hr No home 2
Rachel Martin and Larry Whitmore interview 1 hr Dash Cam 10
Council Does Great Work Improving Essentials 1 hr JRB 3
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 5 hr Harry the able man 285
SA school board or Glassport boro 7 hr Football parent 15
McKeesport School Board Votes to Increase Schoo... 10 hr Harry the able man 5
Looking for old friend Jeremy Easton (Dec '11) 10 hr In the know 64
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages