the Perfect Pick

There are 10 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Mar 11, 2013, titled the Perfect Pick. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Seausa Williams, 18, left, and Yawanbe Bynum, 18, both of McKeesport, try on prom dresses today inside the Project Prom Shop at Century III Mall in West Mifflin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

whocares

Liberty, MO

#1 Mar 12, 2013
???? What kind of names are those? What ever happened to Jennifer, Mary, Heather etc...???

Oh- who is paying for these dresses? Why is everything free for SOME people, and why do they live better than the rest of us who bust our humps every day?
Shar Fan

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
whocares wrote:
???? What kind of names are those? What ever happened to Jennifer, Mary, Heather etc...???
Oh- who is paying for these dresses? Why is everything free for SOME people, and why do they live better than the rest of us who bust our humps every day?
This is the stuff that Phil and Nick will fight against. Keep these types from ruining west mifflin. Vote for Phil and Nick to keep the black plague from destroying our great community!
WM Voter

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Really? He is the black plague!
Eddie

Ambridge, PA

#6 Mar 13, 2013
How many childrens do they have ???
ru racist

Garden City, MI

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Wow! Ask their parents wt kind of names are them! Does it matter as long as someone is trying to help the community out! Wt about mckeesport pd embezzling a 100k raise hell about that! Instead of 2 ppl trying to finish school and live there life. Or do u want to c them seeing drugs or doing something negative with their lives?
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Mar 13, 2013
Corbett, wife accepted thousands in gifts from biz execs, lobbyists

Next stop.......Westwood campaign funding dinner!

http://articles.philly.com/2013-03-06/news/37...
Billy

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Mar 13, 2013
Corbett again ???

Pennsylvania Attorney General announces criminal charges in Turnpike 'pay-to-play' scheme

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/tran...
Turnpike Scandal Charges

Elizabeth, PA

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Billy wrote:
Corbett again ???
Pennsylvania Attorney General announces criminal charges in Turnpike 'pay-to-play' scheme
Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/news/tran...
I hoped all are indicted and convicted and then caged with FUMO, HABAY, DEWEESE, ORIE, and VEON.

Next the AG should look at the MHA, MCAM and McKeesport City. They are into pay for play big time. Gobel contributes thousands and gets three solicitorship at MACM, RACM, and Zoneing Board. Mikey cuts him a break on rent.
Eddie

Ambridge, PA

#11 Mar 14, 2013
The problem is this... The tax payers, the hard working people have been helping the community out for way way too long now. It's time the "community" gets off of Welfare, stops receiving the hand me downs, stops wearing the fancy blue- tooths, stops sleeping all day long, stops abusing Medicaid, stops with the Access Cards etc...I have no problem helping someone out, for a SHORT period of time only. These people get EVERYTHING for free and they want more.

I pay for all of the illegimate children - all with different last names. I pay for their Escalades, their fancy nails, their baby mammas, their baby daddys - whatever the hell that means anyway.

Here's what I say- GET A JOB!!!!!!
ru racist wrote:
Wow! Ask their parents wt kind of names are them! Does it matter as long as someone is trying to help the community out! Wt about mckeesport pd embezzling a 100k raise hell about that! Instead of 2 ppl trying to finish school and live there life. Or do u want to c them seeing drugs or doing something negative with their lives?
Tyler Perry Mason

Clairton, PA

#12 Mar 15, 2013
As an American Citizen, I have a Constitutional Right to a taste of all the tax payer do ray mi, beyotches. Just like President K said "It's about what my country can do for me". I got a right to partay, McK...keep my Access Dollar comin'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election year 1 hr Queeg 45
Mon Valley monsters aka government workers 4 hr joe 21
Queeg is Elaina 7 hr The Equalizer 30
Playground grant 7 hr The Equalizer 5
Hatch - Moses 9 hr WM Concerned 1
city of mckeesport promotes and gives office ma... 13 hr The Equalizer 12
Deleting Tifff 16 hr Skank E Hoe 2

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance