First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SMH

Taylor, MI

#1 Jun 26, 2013
Why do the administrators for MASD allow so much bs to take place when it comes to the hirings?!??? IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL SPEAK FOR YOU!!!!! There is no reason why Holtzman JR should have been allowed to sit in on his sister's interview AND score her!! It is unreal that this family does not get hired based on their qualifications, but their name only!!! It is truly sickening that the district is run by nepotism, and not thw most qualified candidates. There should be no question as to why a majority of the schools in the district have not made AYP!!! The state ahould be called in and the staff wiped clean...that is the only way that MASD is going to progress. Smdh.
SMH

Taylor, MI

#2 Jun 26, 2013
*the*; *should*
in the know

West Mifflin, PA

#3 Jun 26, 2013
SMH wrote:
Why do the administrators for MASD allow so much bs to take place when it comes to the hirings?!??? IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED, YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL SPEAK FOR YOU!!!!! There is no reason why Holtzman JR should have been allowed to sit in on his sister's interview AND score her!! It is unreal that this family does not get hired based on their qualifications, but their name only!!! It is truly sickening that the district is run by nepotism, and not thw most qualified candidates. There should be no question as to why a majority of the schools in the district have not made AYP!!! The state ahould be called in and the staff wiped clean...that is the only way that MASD is going to progress. Smdh.
Usually people that really arent that qualified need help getting jobs, relatives are a huge facture in this. A well educated person with a well documented degree and high marks in their education do well on their own , as a matter of a fact schools go looking for educated workers, but if you need help getting into a position by a relative then you aren that great to begin with. Every school district does this, and look at your borough /town/city employees, someone related got them a job..

This has been going on forever. it's not going to stop
So why all the uproar now ?
The Votes Equation

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Nepotism equals votes - keep is simple stupid!
SMH

Toledo, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Stupid?? Speak for yourself. Nepotism equals the hiring of friends and relatives, discrimination, impropriety, and not hiring the most qualified people for the jobs.
You must have gotten a job based on who you know and obviously not based on what you know. SMDH!
Patty

West Mifflin, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2013
all the foot stomping and waving your hands in the air all the b!tching moaning all the outrage will never go noticed, all hot air and posting does no good. the people are in place to rape you town of tax dollars and laugh while they do it, keep voting for the you have no clue whats about to take place over the next 4 years.i told you idiots this way before the election, you never spread the word you never did your job you wanted others to do your work. you got what you voted on. with student scores way down in the city is anyone really doing their job, or is it just a paycheck.

while i sit on the sidelines i can only do so much. by giving out handjobs behind the bottom dollar friday nights 6-11 pm......bring your wife or mistress so i can teach them how to please their men just by a gentle thumb rub on the tip of the penis and slight pressure on the shaft to make him coming back for more,i mean really coming !
Great Job

Taylor, MI

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Thank you, Mrs. Gadson! It is about time that SOMEone on the board stands up for what is right!!

Afterall, it is only common sense to think that a peraon would NOT sit in on their step sister's interview. Let alone, score her. Smdh.

It is truly sad that everything has become so blatant and open and instead of people defending Mrs. Gadson, they are defending the idiot who should have NEVER been hired as the "head principal" with NO qualifications.
Patty Pissflaps

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Jun 28, 2013
Did someone say "head" ?
Best Beer in the Port

Mckeesport, PA

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Patty Pissflaps wrote:
Did someone say "head" ?
I think they were referring to the "head" on a good draft beer.
Patty

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Jun 29, 2013
my uncle used to eat ants ,,,,,,,his aunt helen,aunt rita and aunt sophie
One day

Taylor, MI

#12 Jun 30, 2013
One day the state will come investigate, and everyone who has allowed all of this crap to go on for years...administrators and board members will be overthrown..and sued!!!!!
jizz in my face

West Mifflin, PA

#13 Jun 30, 2013
One day wrote:
One day the state will come investigate, and everyone who has allowed all of this crap to go on for years...administrators and board members will be overthrown..and sued!!!!!
good luck azzwipe LOL
Investingation Needed

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jun 30, 2013
One day wrote:
They should start with the MVCM $450,000 payout scandal, then move on to Cornell School Sex scandal cover up, and then look at the PPM construction management firm. How did the higher bidder PPM get the contract? Seems like Turnpike Commission math to me.
The Big Reveal

Taylor, MI

#15 Jun 30, 2013
jizz in my face wrote:
<quoted text>good luck azzwipe LOL
You obviously got your job in MASD based on who you are related to, but with no qualifications!! Birds of a father...
Patty

West Mifflin, PA

#16 Jun 30, 2013
ive earned my masters degree in giving handjobs with no help from anyone
i graduated at the top of my class breaking a school record of 250 handjobs in a 24 hour period
99% were married guys
The Governator

Mckeesport, PA

#17 Jun 30, 2013
Patty wrote:
i graduated at the top of my class breaking a school record of 250 handjobs in a 24 hour period
99% were married guys
Hand Signals

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 1, 2013
Patty wrote:
99% were married guys
Confucius Say

A vigorous masturbation session is called "Hand to Gland Combat".

99% may be married but none were 100% married!
West Mifflin, PA

#19 Jul 1, 2013
The Governator wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OjAHYxSvMssXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Good Idea

Tempe, AZ

#20 Oct 7, 2013
Yea!
Indian

Mckeesport, PA

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Why so many days off school?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yet another shooting 1 hr Beef Eater 11
President Tortorice and Greg Lombardo 1 hr The Shadow Knows 11
who farted in porkys lunchbox 1 hr Pork Barrel Politics 5
would you take a handjob instead of banging som... 18 hr No Smack Zone 7
new glassport website Wed Street Cop 26
24 hour jitney number (May '14) Tue JerryBrown 12
democratic vs republician Jul 17 Street Cop 14

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance