Be asked to resign Now

Be asked to resign at the end of the season

Be kept as our coach

Be exiled to an Island and never let to coach agai

Ward be gone

Mckeesport, PA

#164 Jan 31, 2013
Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text> By the way if he is such a great Dean of Discipline, this up coming Senior class that is so embarrassing (your words not mine) never had Coach Smith so they are a result of Ward and his influence.
Amen Bro!

Welcome home Coach Smith!! You have no idea how much you were missed!!
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#165 Jan 31, 2013
Voice from the crowd wrote:
<quoted text> When this team does well and some of the kids get scholarships this same numb nuts will come on here under some other alias claiming that it was all Wards doing! He is gone, the kids have a real coach, game set match!
Jim WHO? He is already a distant memory!
Voice from the crowd

Mckeesport, PA

#166 Feb 1, 2013
Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Jim WHO? He is already a distant memory!
Like the last guy in the NFL draft, Mr. Insignificant!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wrong

United States

#167 Feb 1, 2013
Ward be gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Bro!
Welcome home Coach Smith!! You have no idea how much you were missed!!
Yes, they did. They were under Smith and his thugs at Founders and last I checked, 9th grade is at the High School, and on the HS team. These kids had such a poor upbringing by the Little PittBulls and Smith and his cronies, they NEVER learned the right way to do anything. Ward was weeding them out as fast as he legally could. Plus, the under classmen on this team now are better people and better students than Smith EVER produced. It is all about creating good citizens and contributing members of society to Ward, not Football players. Football is used as a tool to learn, and Smith uses it as a way to add to his personal reputation at the expense of the kids. This District wants to compete with Norwin, Hempfield, Yough, EF, TJ and Fox Chapel, not GateWay and Woodland Hills. Academics are the key to a young man's success.. not thuggery through football.
Voice from the crowd

Mckeesport, PA

#168 Feb 2, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they did. They were under Smith and his thugs at Founders and last I checked, 9th grade is at the High School, and on the HS team. These kids had such a poor upbringing by the Little PittBulls and Smith and his cronies, they NEVER learned the right way to do anything. Ward was weeding them out as fast as he legally could. Plus, the under classmen on this team now are better people and better students than Smith EVER produced. It is all about creating good citizens and contributing members of society to Ward, not Football players. Football is used as a tool to learn, and Smith uses it as a way to add to his personal reputation at the expense of the kids. This District wants to compete with Norwin, Hempfield, Yough, EF, TJ and Fox Chapel, not GateWay and Woodland Hills. Academics are the key to a young man's success.. not thuggery through football.
The kids that are going to be Juniors and Seniors never played for Smith. They were in 9th grade when he last worked and on there own separate 9th grade team. Yes, they were playing in the system, but no they never played for Smith, unlike for the last guy because he didn't have enough kids to field a team.It is called building a program, something that Smith and staff are very good at!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tiger town

Mckeesport, PA

#169 Feb 2, 2013
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
John Q is still at it. Give it up LOSER. Go follow your loser boy Ward to wherever he ends up. You've been wrong time and time again. Friggin LOSER!
Voice from the crowd

Mckeesport, PA

#170 Feb 2, 2013
Tiger town wrote:
<quoted text>
John Q is still at it. Give it up LOSER. Go follow your loser boy Ward to wherever he ends up. You've been wrong time and time again. Friggin LOSER!
Yeah now he is using 3 or 4 different names to talk his crap. Ward is gone and Coach Smith is back end of story!
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#171 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah now he is using 3 or 4 different names to talk his crap. Ward is gone and Coach Smith is back end of story!
Exactly, Smith is back and the boys have a real coach!
Wrong Again

United States

#172 Feb 6, 2013
I am glad he is back. These dysfuntional fools deserve someone like Smith. Self Centered and Egotistical and has Zero concern for the kids. No game is bigger than 1 child, and Smith holds Football above everything. He is Wrong, and The Port deserves this. Open up the PO-PO.. here come the PittBulls.. their BACK!!!!
Voice from the crowd

Mckeesport, PA

#173 Feb 8, 2013
Wrong Again wrote:
I am glad he is back. These dysfuntional fools deserve someone like Smith. Self Centered and Egotistical and has Zero concern for the kids. No game is bigger than 1 child, and Smith holds Football above everything. He is Wrong, and The Port deserves this. Open up the PO-PO.. here come the PittBulls.. their BACK!!!!
Sounds like you are a little confused,you should sit down before you hurt yourself! You are confusing Ward with Coach Smith. Ward is the one who was walking around with his nose up in the air like he was better than everyone!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Thinking Out Loud

Mckeesport, PA

#174 Feb 21, 2013
My answer is be exiled to an island so he can never coach football again. The damage done to the tiger football program over the last 3 years is simply amazing.
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#175 Feb 21, 2013
Thinking Out Loud wrote:
My answer is be exiled to an island so he can never coach football again. The damage done to the tiger football program over the last 3 years is simply amazing.
If anyone can fix the mess created by Wardy (from penthouse to outhouse) it would be COACH SMITH.
Insider

United States

#176 Feb 21, 2013
<quoted text> Sounds like you are a little confused,you should sit down before you hurt yourself! You are confusing Ward with Coach Smith. Ward is the one who was walking around with his nose up in the air like he was better than everyone!
No, Ward segmented the kids that do not deserve to be participating in Athletics due to their failing grades and PSSA Scores, and was systematically eliminating them from the team. With him, Academics came first, as it always should. He was getting rid of the thugs.. but now.. you will get exactly what the Port deserves... all the thugs and criminals embarassing the entire community. Better to lose the right way than win with criminals and wanna bee dealers.
faceless

Mckeesport, PA

#177 Feb 21, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Ward segmented the kids that do not deserve to be participating in Athletics due to their failing grades and PSSA Scores, and was systematically eliminating them from the team. With him, Academics came first, as it always should. He was getting rid of the thugs.. but now.. you will get exactly what the Port deserves... all the thugs and criminals embarassing the entire community. Better to lose the right way than win with criminals and wanna bee dealers.
He was clueless and should have nothing to do with McKeesport education. Look at how bad things have gotten, educationally, with Ward and Holtzman in charge. Disgraceful!
Football Parent

Mckeesport, PA

#178 Feb 21, 2013
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah we as a community were not at all embarrassed when the ref got knocked out and sent to the hospital, or when a wild party involving his players may have resulted in a rape. If that is what he calls cleaning things up, I would hate to see what would happen if he just let things go. As someone else called him, the Dean of NO Discipline was really a coach that we should all be proud of!
Past Footbll Parent

Clairton, PA

#179 Feb 22, 2013
He needs to be ran out of town. Ward was terrible to his players. He only cares about a hand full of the players. No discipline I really think he was afraid and still is afraid of a lot of the students (which with his record he should be) He doesn't even need to be the school at all. He didn't care about the students grads at all. My son played for that person for two years and NEVER HAD TO SHOW WARD HIS GRADES NOT ONCE AND IF WARD LOOKED AT THE GRADES HIMSELF THEN I KNOW PLAYERS THAT HE WOULD OF NEEDED TO TALK TO AND NEVER DID. Go to the school and watch Wardif a fight breaks out. He will not break it up scared.
Grim reaper

Springfield, NJ

#180 Feb 25, 2013
Past Footbll Parent wrote:
He needs to be ran out of town. Ward was terrible to his players. He only cares about a hand full of the players. No discipline I really think he was afraid and still is afraid of a lot of the students (which with his record he should be) He doesn't even need to be the school at all. He didn't care about the students grads at all. My son played for that person for two years and NEVER HAD TO SHOW WARD HIS GRADES NOT ONCE AND IF WARD LOOKED AT THE GRADES HIMSELF THEN I KNOW PLAYERS THAT HE WOULD OF NEEDED TO TALK TO AND NEVER DID. Go to the school and watch Wardif a fight breaks out. He will not break it up scared.
This all sits at the feet of Holtzman. He brought ward in on a personal vendetta against coach smith. He did not care that the kids would be collateral damage.
Principle Holtzman did NOTHING about the grades because he needed players to win. So you end up with all the associated scandals including a D1 recruit who didn't even graduate!!! Hmmm wonder if he left his first school or was told to leave?
The point is, the kids don't matter to Holtzman. Their grades don't matter, their discipline doesn't matter. Nothing matters but proving smith wrong. My guess is theirs going to be all kind of players ineligible at holtzman's directive.(his personal screw you to smith, which further makes the kids collateral damage).
Until the district wakes up and gets rid of a principle who has no right being in the position he holds the district will continue its downward spiral.
If gaybauer has any sense of a spine, which having dealt with him I doubt, he must get rid of the Holtzman cancer and stop these nepotistic hires. If gaybauer can't do this, then he also is the problem not the solution.
John Q

United States

#181 Feb 26, 2013
Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we as a community were not at all embarrassed when the ref got knocked out and sent to the hospital, or when a wild party involving his players may have resulted in a rape. If that is what he calls cleaning things up, I would hate to see what would happen if he just let things go. As someone else called him, the Dean of NO Discipline was really a coach that we should all be proud of!
You are mistaken... it was incredibly embarassing for the coach and his entire staff. The perps of both of these incidents were Smithy boys thugs and ghetto rats that had not been cleared out of the team yet. HE could not get rid of them all at once, so as to avoid undue strife, but he was getting to them! Now.. her come the PittBulls!!!!
Past Footbll Parent

Clairton, PA

#182 Feb 26, 2013
John Q wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mistaken... it was incredibly embarassing for the coach and his entire staff. The perps of both of these incidents were Smithy boys thugs and ghetto rats that had not been cleared out of the team yet. HE could not get rid of them all at once, so as to avoid undue strife, but he was getting to them! Now.. her come the PittBulls!!!!
WRONG AGAIN JOHN Q!!!!!!! Ward did no disciple that is the reason his players fought on the field. You tell me one time that a Coach Smith player ever did anything to a ref, talked on his phone on the sidelines or Walked off the pratice field and started that Friday night or any game after that. Then we will talk about pillbuts. I believe those were Wards pitbulls.
Wrong Again

United States

#183 Feb 26, 2013
The kid that punched the ref... one of Smith's Pittbull thugs ghetto rats. Stockett... one of Smith's thug wigger ghetto rats... Ward was cleaning this team up... and doing a great job with it. The team was winning games the right way for the most part and the ghetto thugs that were the PittBUlls were almost all gone. He would have been called racist if he had kicked them all off the team at the same time. He was maintaining a reasonable roster size and weeding out the garbage. Almost worked if he hadn't knocked up that bartender. Should have kept it zipped... but in his defense... she was hot!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Matta and Marshall Are Stuck 59 min Hobo Jim 7
Barb F 1 hr No Teasing Zone 3
Fungus Nails 1 hr No Teasing Zone 3
Marshall and Alexandroff R Closing Emerson 7 hr Crumbs Pelosi 4
Dave Marshall Hid School Threat 7 hr Crumbs Pelosi 5
Marshall Wed Hobo Jim 4
Boro workers Tue Crumbs Pelosi 10

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance