First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Past Footbll Parent

Clairton, PA

#184 Feb 27, 2013
WRONG AGAIN!!!!

You don't talk to many people do you?

Stockett will tell you if Smith was coaching he would never played football, he would of just played baseball. So who pitbull is he????? The kid who punched the ref he wouldn't of tryed that with Smith either. Ward had no control of his players. I know that for a fact and he alway let the Blackwell do his punishments because he knew the players respected them. So Ward is still afraid of the students and needs to get out of the port he just doesn't belong here.He just another child molestation he was messing with girl bartender when she was under age. Drinking on the bus great coach.
Funny

United States

#185 Feb 27, 2013
There is no such thing as an underaged Bar Tender.... so anything you say after that statement is invalid. LOL. Face it.. Smith and his ghetto wannabee PittBulls are BACK!!!!! And people like you and your kid deserve it.
Wrong

Mckeesport, PA

#186 Feb 27, 2013
Funny wrote:
There is no such thing as an underaged Bar Tender.... so anything you say after that statement is invalid. LOL. Face it.. Smith and his ghetto wannabee PittBulls are BACK!!!!! And people like you and your kid deserve it.
Wrong. You can be under the age of 21.
Wrong

United States

#187 Feb 27, 2013
That does not make him a pedophile... she is over 18... for bangin.. that is more than legal. Under aged as a Bartender is under 18. You can be 18 or over to serve Alcohol. You are a fool.
Grim Reaper

United States

#188 Feb 27, 2013
The girl had very little to do with his dismissal. He had other more serious legal matters that were compromising the district. I'm no fan of ward, but old man Holtzman hung him out to dry to protect big baby Holtzman and gaybauer.

I'm not saying ward didn't do a multitude of things that were wrong. The administration was perfectly willing to let him do all his sins till they themselves were legally compromised.

There were certain board members who were privately disgusted by his behavior, but until a final line was crossed there was nothing they could do to garner the support to axe the coach. Holtzman still had too much power.

It was the recent election that tipped the scale. Even faced with legal issues pappa h still tried to carry on his vendetta against smith. It was calmer, and saner, heads who prevailed when the realization of the boards position sunk in.

If Mck really wants to improve the district two things must happen. With a couple of exceptions the old guard must go. The nepotism must be stopped. People like the principle who have no credentials to hold their positions must be dismissed. I'm no scott smith fan, but perhaps another fresh face could do the district good.

Change begins in the ballot box. The safety and future of your kids depends on it.
White Lightning

Mckeesport, PA

#189 Feb 27, 2013
Grim Reaper - well said & one of the most truthful posts ever shown here. Of course Ward was a licky boy , of course the skool bored is so connected to the corrupt MDC - they are now spineless, impotent puppets. But none can speak out. This once proud city turned ghetto boro ia all about sucking up to Fed. & state handouts , employing inept family members , stooges & cronies that would never be gainfully employed elsewhere. Comparable to the generations of welfare parasites sucking the lifeblood out of the working class - welcome to the Section 8 world of Mucksleazeport politics.
John Q

United States

#190 Feb 28, 2013
There were NO other legal issues with Ward, or with Mark SR. at eh Board level. Mark's issue is his wife has an inoperable medical condition. Ward left of hs own accord for personal reasons. He knocked up a 19 year old bartender and is gettting a college job. Mark Sr. did not cover or protect him or Mark Jr. Gaybauer has nothing to do with any of this. He is correcting all the errors of past Supers and built 2 and a half new schools on a tax base with no money! If it was not for White Oak, this District would be in recievership. They are doing a great job with very few real students. What is going to save this district are the gifted and talented kids moving up from Founders. This class has some of the most intelligent students this District has ever seen.
Grim Reaper

United States

#191 Feb 28, 2013
John Q. You have no idea what you are talking about. I know the issues. I know they are serious.

If you want to deflect and lie to try to save your son, so be it.
Funny

United States

#192 Feb 28, 2013
There are no "legal issues" ... LOL... You know nothing.
Grim Reaper

United States

#193 Feb 28, 2013
I know more than enough. I know there are two specific issues. Both are serious enough to include the principle and superintendent.

Mr Holtzman, just because you post under different names, don't believe your fooling anyone. As I hear it, your posting habits are what got you in trouble with the Mck police. Are you going to try to repeat history?

Btw. These issues are no laughing matter. At least not according to state agencies.
Funny

United States

#194 Mar 1, 2013
You saying over and over there are legal issues against the Principal, Super, and Dean of Discipline do not make them true. There are none. Youknow nothing.. you are just a street thug trying to make yourself feel more important than you have ever been in your life by trying to make people believe you are some secret person know it all. You are in fact a port drop out who is livin the drug life oh so many of you poor fools strive for that are life long Portman.
Act of get off Pot

Elizabeth, PA

#195 Mar 1, 2013
Funny wrote:
You saying over and over there are legal issues against the Principal, Super, and Dean of Discipline do not make them true. There are none. Youknow nothing.. you are just a street thug trying to make yourself feel more important than you have ever been in your life by trying to make people believe you are some secret person know it all. You are in fact a port drop out who is livin the drug life oh so many of you poor fools strive for that are life long Portman.
I agree with you.

If the complainant has evidence then file a confidential complaint with the State Ethics Commission. That was the beginning of a very slippery slop for the disgraced former State Rep. Veon into the cage for two convicted terms.

Otherwise, quit taking unsubstantiated shots at innocence employees and persons. I think you just want to demean them and have nothing but mythical threats.

You bring shame to yourself and family.
hmm

Venetia, PA

#196 Mar 14, 2013
hm?
MASD

United States

#197 Mar 14, 2013
There are no pending leagal issues related to the Superintendant, Head Coach Ward, Principal Holtzman, or any other member of the BOD. Coach Ward left for PErsonal reasons and we wish him well in all of his future Endeavors. He did exactly what we hoped he would do, and we wanted him to stay and finish the job. Good Luck !!
REMOVE HIM NOW

Pittsburgh, PA

#198 Mar 15, 2013
You mean Ex Coach Ward. And if you the personal issues excuse then I will tell you another one. If he has so many personal issues WHY DID HE APPLY AT GATEWAY A MONTH AFTER RESIGNING AT MCKEESPORT. He resigned before they Fired his no good ASS.
good fit

Garden City, MI

#199 Mar 15, 2013
Join the mckeesport narcotics unit

Since: Mar 13

Bhopal, India

#200 Mar 15, 2013
hello ..........
Might want to purchase a Chesterfield couch however might want to view one first. Are there any Bathroom showroom Essex or Norfolk? Kindly serve an useful purpose!
Thanking........
..........www.bathroomandkitch enshowroom.co.........
Past Football Parent

Clairton, PA

#201 Mar 15, 2013
John Q wrote:
Ward left of hs own accord for personal reasons. He knocked up a 19 year old bartender and is gettting a college job.
Isn't that FUNNY HE COULDN"T NEVER COACH AT A COLLEGE LEVEL. He can't even coach a midget team right. He not Terry Smith. Stop trying to make a loser into a winner. If something just isn't for you stop trying to do it. Everyone wake up and see Ward is ruining young men lives and future. THANKS COACH GEORGE SMITH for coming back to give our young men a chance.
Past Football Parent

Clairton, PA

#202 Mar 15, 2013
REMOVE HIM NOW wrote:
You mean Ex Coach Ward. And if you the personal issues excuse then I will tell you another one. If he has so many personal issues WHY DID HE APPLY AT GATEWAY A MONTH AFTER RESIGNING AT MCKEESPORT. He resigned before they Fired his no good ASS.
The problem with Ward is he thinks he is someone and he NOT!!!! Gateway wouldn't want him, they know he can't coach and needs to be sitting in the stands.
Gator

Mckeesport, PA

#203 Mar 16, 2013
Past Football Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem with Ward is he thinks he is someone and he NOT!!!! Gateway wouldn't want him, they know he can't coach and needs to be sitting in the stands.
We don't want that so called coach here, look what he has done to every program he has touched! He shouldn't even be allowed to coach at the flag football level!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democratic vs republician 15 hr Phony Comey 16
Huge Investigation 15 hr Phony Comey 21
A tried & convicted felon and a wife beating sicko 17 hr Phony Comey 3
confidential inform unmasked 17 hr Phony Comey 4
Bang Bang Shaved Toe Beef Gang Fri Candyman 5
Was Aaron drunk again Thu Dept of Injustice 5
Enough School employees and Borough employee ru... Thu Dept of Injustice 17

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance