Be kept as our coach

Be exiled to an Island and never let to coach agai

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Eyes On The Tigers

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
After watching the game and reading today's paper,add Be tarred and Feathered then fired immediately. Could someone please explain why he would have Stockett (star QB, and Akron Recruit) on the punt coverage team. He is not (to my Knowledge) being recruited as a punter, so why put him in harms way. I hope for the kids sake that his injury is not serious and does not leave in doubt his college career. Please someone wake up and cut this guy loose before he causes any further destruction to our once proud program. While we are at it fire the AD, and anyone else who had anything to do with hiring this guy, if for no other reason I am sick and tired of trying to look over/around them when they are standing on the sidelines like they have any business being out there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Sports Nut

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Sep 8, 2012
Eyes On The Tigers wrote:
After watching the game and reading today's paper,add Be tarred and Feathered then fired immediately. Could someone please explain why he would have Stockett (star QB, and Akron Recruit) on the punt coverage team. He is not (to my Knowledge) being recruited as a punter, so why put him in harms way. I hope for the kids sake that his injury is not serious and does not leave in doubt his college career. Please someone wake up and cut this guy loose before he causes any further destruction to our once proud program. While we are at it fire the AD, and anyone else who had anything to do with hiring this guy, if for no other reason I am sick and tired of trying to look over/around them when they are standing on the sidelines like they have any business being out there!
I agree, just what was this coach thinking having his starting QB on the field punting? Hopefully his injury is minor and he doesn't miss any significant time. The better question is why does this guy still have a job here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Are you nuts

Morgantown, WV

#3 Sep 8, 2012
Sports Nut wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, just what was this coach thinking having his starting QB on the field punting? Hopefully his injury is minor and he doesn't miss any significant time. The better question is why does this guy still have a job here?
Look on the sideline during the games for an adult that is not a coach or trainer and that should answer your question why he still has a job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Who Is Mystery Person

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Are you nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Look on the sideline during the games for an adult that is not a coach or trainer and that should answer your question why he still has a job.
Is the person an elected official or related to a former or present elected offical?
mck

Westland, MI

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Sports Nut wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, just what was this coach thinking having his starting QB on the field punting? Hopefully his injury is minor and he doesn't miss any significant time. The better question is why does this guy still have a job here?
Maybe his qb is the punter this is high school football i know Robert foster is the punter for cv if you even know any part of football you would know how much foster means to cv
Tiger Fan

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Sep 9, 2012
mck wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his qb is the punter this is high school football i know Robert foster is the punter for cv if you even know any part of football you would know how much foster means to cv
If your star QB gets hurt punting is it really worth having him out their doing it? The kid who punted after he got hurt seemed to do a pretty good job of it!
Sports Nut

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Exactly Quarterbacks should not be punting! Just goes to show this guy should be fired!
JV Coach

United States

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Danny White was a punter and NFL Starting QB at the same time. John Elway was used several times as a punter in his ok career... what idiots. I have forgotten more about sports in general and particularly football than even the Great George Smith will ever know. Boom !!!!!
Sports Nut

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Sep 11, 2012
Fired, if not now then at the end of the season!
Why Wait for more Losses

Mckeesport, PA

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Sports Nut wrote:
Fired, if not now then at the end of the season!
Why torture the players, fans, stundents, and parents - fire him and the AD now!

Calls to the superintendend will get their attention. Timmy is very uncomfortable when dicusssing the failure coach. He has no idea where you are going to come from and that makes him nervous.
Tiger Fan

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Be asked to resign, if he doesn't then Fire him!
Archangel Michael

Springfield, NJ

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Why Wait for more Losses wrote:
<quoted text>
Why torture the players, fans, stundents, and parents - fire him and the AD now!
Calls to the superintendend will get their attention. Timmy is very uncomfortable when dicusssing the failure coach. He has no idea where you are going to come from and that makes him nervous.
You are very wrong. The super is in holtzman's pocket plain and simple. He had multiple chances to do the right thing. They don't call him cya for nothing.
Clean the MASD House

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Archangel Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very wrong. The super is in holtzman's pocket plain and simple. He had multiple chances to do the right thing. They don't call him cya for nothing.
Are you suggesting that the superintendent, AD and Coach should all be fired?
Archangel Michael

Springfield, NJ

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Any more who knows. Who can you really trust in this district? Some on the board definitely has there little agenda. Namely milk the the taxpayer for all their worth and get as many unqualified sons, daughters, fifth cousins.... Hired as possible.(then wonder why the test scored suck. Duh) The super pulls the party line to keep his plush job,(who cares about the welfare of the kids?) The AD, well I don't really know if he's smart enough to do anything other than show up and do what ever big dumb and ugly tells him to do.(kinda like spike and Chester from the looney tunes cartoons... Spike is my friend what ever you say spike). The principle, well don't get me started. Everything comes down to one question, who really runs Mckeesport? I'm beginning to believe it wasn't risha. Who was the man/men behind the risha curtain? I don't think it's any of the above, and that is REALLY scary.
The Covert Power

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Archangel Michael wrote:
Any more who knows. Who can you really trust in this district? Some on the board definitely has there little agenda. Namely milk the the taxpayer for all their worth and get as many unqualified sons, daughters, fifth cousins.... Hired as possible.(then wonder why the test scored suck. Duh) The super pulls the party line to keep his plush job,(who cares about the welfare of the kids?) The AD, well I don't really know if he's smart enough to do anything other than show up and do what ever big dumb and ugly tells him to do.(kinda like spike and Chester from the looney tunes cartoons... Spike is my friend what ever you say spike). The principle, well don't get me started. Everything comes down to one question, who really runs Mckeesport? I'm beginning to believe it wasn't risha. Who was the man/men behind the risha curtain? I don't think it's any of the above, and that is REALLY scary.
The teachers' union runs McKeesport. They got two of their own elected to the board and supported other successful candidates. They got one of their own who was involved in the Cornell School sex scandal elected mayor.

A former mayor had three relatives employed by MASD.
The late Dr. Risha was their figurehead.
Archangel Michael

Springfield, NJ

#17 Sep 12, 2012
The Covert Power wrote:
<quoted text>
The teachers' union runs McKeesport. They got two of their own elected to the board and supported other successful candidates. They got one of their own who was involved in the Cornell School sex scandal elected mayor.
A former mayor had three relatives employed by MASD.
The late Dr. Risha was their figurehead.
Who controls the union? There is your answer
Concerned Tiger Fan

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Sep 14, 2012
Archangel Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I would beg to differ, from everyone I talk to the Super is loved by most and respected by all. He is all about the kids and we are lucky to have him! This topic is about what our coach should and my answer is be fired! There are many kids in the school who won't play for him, and the ones that do lack discipline or wont play hard for him. Time for him to go!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jimmy the Geek

Mckeesport, PA

#19 Sep 14, 2012
He should not and will not win tonight!
Jimmy the Geek

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Sep 15, 2012
Jimmy the Geek wrote:
He should not and will not win tonight!
Ok - I got the egg off my face for that Friday prediction.

But, that Pitt / Vir Tech egg is just too stickly.
Real Tiger Fan

Flint, MI

#21 Sep 15, 2012
Concerned Tiger Fan wrote:
<quoted text> I would beg to differ, from everyone I talk to the Super is loved by most and respected by all. He is all about the kids and we are lucky to have him! This topic is about what our coach should and my answer is be fired! There are many kids in the school who won't play for him, and the ones that do lack discipline or wont play hard for him. Time for him to go!
The super? Now that's a joke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was JOEY BERTONE? (Apr '10) 3 hr Skull and Bones 292
Ron Beck (Oct '14) 8 hr Candyman 164
While Glassport council fiddles... 8 hr Swamp Pit Mgr 88
Free hand and suck jobs at the Voters Booth today! (Nov '15) Feb 21 SoreMouth 4
NAACP Mckeesport Feb 19 Voted for Trump 2
trump read this (Apr '16) Feb 18 Voted for Trump 24
Boy Mayor Cuts Sewer Deal - and it STINKS Feb 15 Candyman 13

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance