First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sluggo 4 Solicitor

Elizabeth, PA

#62 Feb 25, 2013
Good Ole Klan Rally Daze wrote:
Remember Sluggo goin' to all them there Klan rallies? What a racist hoot was he. Here endeth the lesson, McK.
How would you know if you were not there?
Another Tragic Killing

Elizabeth, PA

#63 Mar 29, 2013
18-Year-Old Killed In McKeesport Shooting
March 29, 2013 4:02 PM

McKEESPORT (KDKA)— Police are investigating a fatal shooting in McKeesport that happened afternoon.
Emergency dispatchers say it happened in the 1400-block of Evans Avenue.

Police say an 18-year-old man died after being wounded in the incident.
He has reportedly been identified as 18-year-old Kellcy Thomas.

So far, there’s no word on what led to the shooting or whether there are any suspects.

Stay with KDKA for the latest on this developing story.
Insider

United States

#64 Apr 1, 2013
Nothing tragic about this.... it is a reason to celebrate!!!
Collins a Port Treasure

United States

#65 May 1, 2013
Machine, people will come Machine. They’ll come to Collins Street for reasons they can’t even fathom. They’ll turn up your driveway (near the Justice League Tent) not knowing for sure why they’re doing it. They’ll arrive at your door as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won’t mind if you look around, you’ll say. It’s only $20 per person. They’ll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and peace they lack and it's Glenn and Ben Roohoohoo that they seek.

They'll also feel close to the Machine and sing the praises of our code: Crush, Crumble, Destroy....beyotches. Word to your mother.
CCD Mission Possible

Mckeesport, PA

#66 May 2, 2013
Collins a Port Treasure wrote:
Machine, people will come Machine.
They'll also feel close to the Machine and sing the praises of our code: Crush, Crumble, Destroy....beyotches. Word to your mother.
The BIG QUESTION IS: Will the MDC machine or the law enforcement authorities be efficiently executing the Crushing, Crumbling and Destroying doctrine?

I may be a little naïve and under informed but I will wager the $$$$$$$$ jewels on the law enforcement authorities. All these alleged and rumor subpoena activities through out the Mob Valley and City hall are not a training exercises for the authorities.

The second half of year 2013 may not bode well for some of the previously believed CCD and elected officials untouchables. If and when one or more sing the CCD may self inflict and enjoy the wrath of their doctrine.

In my opinion the domino cascade will be tripped by the Pork, the Red and infamous and indicted the "Skip." The Skip and the Pork were always there when the MCD needed them? Now the chickens come to roost and courier documents that the "power brokers" fear to open. The 2013 CCD menu could be subpoenas and indictments.

Only the authorities know if and when these "sweet CCD events" will transpire. These may be career ending for some -- and even end their freedom of retirement.

Only time and actions by the authorities will tell!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuggers bar and sleeping rooms 32 min Bernie s 20
who farted in porkys lunchbox 2 hr UnDoc Risha 8
Fidget Spinners? 5 hr PhD 14
Rosemary was a bag of wind Sat Proofs in the ice... 9
yet another shooting Fri Pork Barrel Politics 14
President Tortorice and Greg Lombardo Jul 20 The Shadow Knows 11
24 hour jitney number (May '14) Jul 18 JerryBrown 12

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance