McKeesport students want meal variety...

McKeesport students want meal variety, less fat for lunch

Posted in the McKeesport Forum

Rodney

Mckeesport, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Blame Obama!
im lovin it

West Mifflin, PA

#2 Oct 30, 2013
these kids eat junk food at home and at mcdonalds throw some big macs, shakes and super size fries at them and they will be happy and throw in some KFC too they will suck the meat off the bones.
plus 50% of these kids parents are on welfare and get free breakfast and lunches on the tax payers dime.

be lucky the schools serve the kids meals that cost hardly nothing to them
or let them brown bag it from home

watermellon for dessert
benji

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
i take my food home from the lunch room. the dog wont even eat it.
Epic Fail

Mckeesport, PA

#4 Nov 1, 2013
benji wrote:
i take my food home from the lunch room. the dog wont even eat it.
You get a lunch for what a dollar if not free? Are you willing to pay more for higher quality food? Worse than prison food? Obviously these kids have not been to prison. I know that school has healthy options because I went there myself. And who the hell brings a 5hr old lunch home for their dog to eat anyways? Who wants to eat a dirty old school lunch you toted around in the ass pocket of your jeans all day?
Daryl

West Mifflin, PA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
my sister will blow any guy that gives her a spam sammich with hot sauce and cheese
Tiger Pride

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 1, 2013
Daryl wrote:
my sister will blow any guy that gives her a spam sammich with hot sauce and cheese
The idiots on the school board said how good it is. Wonder if the former board teachers ate that food when they worked in the district? NOT????
Lunch Lady

Mckeesport, PA

#7 Nov 2, 2013
The fact is if they want higher quality food(chicken breast,etc) they will have to pay more say 4-5 dollars for a lunch. The majority of students receive free lunches because their parents can't afford to pay a dollar a day for lunch. So why should we improve the quality if the student can't afford it? Its like car dealer ships in the U.S only selling Ferris it makes no sense.
kennywood

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2013
Car dealerships Sell ferris wheels?
Eddie

Homestead, PA

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Bet you these kids aren't paying for their lunches anyway. If it's free- you have no right to complain about it.
Tiger Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiots on the school board said how good it is. Wonder if the former board teachers ate that food when they worked in the district? NOT????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKeesport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Someone needs to explain how this worrks, 11 hr Pork Fart Politics 7
35th State Rep REPUBLICAN VOTERS BEWARE (Oct '16) 11 hr Pork Fart Politics 47
Fawn Walker for State Represenative??? Will you... (Jun '15) Fri Vote 4 Fawn 190
News 5 Plead Guilty In Alleged Mon Valley Gambling Ring (Apr '14) Fri Equal Justice for... 83
Gergley charged with gambling and corruption (Mar '16) Fri Equal Justice for... 138
Ron Beck (Oct '14) Fri Pork Fart Politics 187
kyoto health spa (Feb '14) Aug 17 Lou Stoll 32

McKeesport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKeesport Mortgages