Yes, its in his genectics

Yes, its a guilty consious

No, he has always been this wa

No, he is just senile

old woman too

Pikeville, KY

#146 Apr 13, 2010
good man always wrote:
i have known jerry dean since i was a lil girl and when he was married to glenna we all make mistakes but ppl never had their property taxes sold out from under them when jerry was clerk like they have been since duck has been in there , and for jerry liking the women thats normal for a man but also u need to remember when mr moore taught at the high school his wife went after a girl under age cause of duck and this happened at school on school grounds so dont dog mr dean when the one in business now as clerk is just as guilty as all the other guys in the county offices so. jerry dean has my vote cause hes the best man for the job
Yeah you are right about one thing, its alright for both duck and jerry to like women! The only problem I have with it is that Jerry loved Audrey to death! I wonder if there is any skin left on her poor bones? I wonder how he sleeps at night? I wonder how Jerry felt when he watched Audrey die? I wonder if he cried when her blood drained out on the garage floor? I wonder if Jerry was NICE enough to close her eyes after she passed?(since he is a nice man I am sure it was the least he could do) I wonder if that same nice man got a hard on as he watched his victem die in agony or did he throw up on hisself as he ran like a coward back through the woods? I wonder if this same nice man realizes he is getting old....and If he truly believes in God (not just when he thinks someone is watching him) does he know that God knows the truth ? If he does believe in God then he knows that Satan is stoking the coals for his Sorry Nice A##.. I dont care if you have known Jerry all your life...I have known him forever too...he is a lying cold hearted murdere! AUdrey would be alive today if she had not cross path with that pathological liar.
RattleandHum

Jefferson, GA

#147 Apr 13, 2010
If you owe back taxes and do not pay them, your property will be sold by the Master Comissioner at auction on the courthouse steps. It's the law! It has nothing to do with Duck Moore or the Clerk's office. Why did God put all you stupid people in Jackson County??

Sophies Ganny

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#148 Apr 13, 2010
RattleandHum wrote:
If you owe back taxes and do not pay them, your property will be sold by the Master Comissioner at auction on the courthouse steps. It's the law! It has nothing to do with Duck Moore or the Clerk's office. Why did God put all you stupid people in Jackson County??
OK My question please. If someone does not pay their property taxes,Can someone else take possesion of their property by simply paying those taxes for 1 year or any years?

“Question All things ”

Since: Jan 10

Gray Hawk and Beyond

#149 Apr 13, 2010
old woman too wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you are right about one thing, its alright for both duck and jerry to like women! The only problem I have with it is that Jerry loved Audrey to death! I wonder if there is any skin left on her poor bones? I wonder how he sleeps at night? I wonder how Jerry felt when he watched Audrey die? I wonder if he cried when her blood drained out on the garage floor? I wonder if Jerry was NICE enough to close her eyes after she passed?(since he is a nice man I am sure it was the least he could do) I wonder if that same nice man got a hard on as he watched his victem die in agony or did he throw up on hisself as he ran like a coward back through the woods? I wonder if this same nice man realizes he is getting old....and If he truly believes in God (not just when he thinks someone is watching him) does he know that God knows the truth ? If he does believe in God then he knows that Satan is stoking the coals for his Sorry Nice A##.. I dont care if you have known Jerry all your life...I have known him forever too...he is a lying cold hearted murdere! AUdrey would be alive today if she had not cross path with that pathological liar.
It wasn't Jerry's Path she crossed that got her killed.
yes it was

Lexington, KY

#150 Apr 13, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Jerry's Path she crossed that got her killed.
Let me get straight, it wasn't his path she crossed that got her killed, but yet, he actually did murder her. Your post makes NO SENSE!
amazed II

Pikeville, KY

#151 Apr 14, 2010
AMAZED wrote:
Ignorance has been brought to a whole new level people!
Websters Definition of ignorance -
: the state or fact of being ignorant : lack of knowledge, education, or awareness
This clearly defines the mental status of the orignator this thread & those who have contributed to this nonsense!!
Well I guess this includes you to HUH!!!!!!!!WERE YOU NOT BORN and raised in Jackson Co.?????????

“Question All things ”

Gray Hawk and Beyond

#152 Apr 14, 2010
yes it was wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get straight, it wasn't his path she crossed that got her killed, but yet, he actually did murder her. Your post makes NO SENSE!
Apparently you don't know the events that was the source of her demise. its easy to be an armchair judge without knowing the inner workings of the coruption that is in small towns in Eastern Ky. Most everyone in this county knows what probably happened.
scooby

Pikeville, KY

#153 Apr 14, 2010
Ky laws were changed about three years ago, now it is easier for out of state (and in state) companies to buy delinquent tax bills. This happened since Duck took office, but the same thing would be happening with Jerry in office too. Pay your taxes before they get to the clerks office.

I'm voting for Duck.
active voter

Pikeville, KY

#154 Apr 14, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you don't know the events that was the source of her demise. its easy to be an armchair judge without knowing the inner workings of the coruption that is in small towns in Eastern Ky. Most everyone in this county knows what probably happened.
I usually admire a lot of your post but surely you dont buy into the conspiracy that Jerry has created? yes, there is a lot of corruption, but Jerry Dean killed that girl. He got a way with it because of blotch investigation.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#155 Apr 14, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a miracle nothing was ever done about it further.

“Question All things ”

Gray Hawk and Beyond

#156 Apr 14, 2010
active voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually admire a lot of your post but surely you dont buy into the conspiracy that Jerry has created? yes, there is a lot of corruption, but Jerry Dean killed that girl. He got a way with it because of blotch investigation.
I hope we can agree to disagree....
oh really

Pikeville, KY

#157 Apr 14, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope we can agree to disagree....
Yes of course, variation in all things make life intersting.
oh really

Pikeville, KY

#158 Apr 14, 2010
Intersting...sorry about the type o.
yes it was

Lexington, KY

#159 Apr 14, 2010
Mistoftime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, everybody in Jackson County DOES know what happened, Jerry Dean murdered Audrey Marcum. I sat in the courtroom everyday of his trial, and the "inner workings of corruption" spilled over into Madison County also. Being a Berean, I don't think words could describe the shame I felt that day toward the jury!
lucky

East Point, KY

#160 Apr 21, 2010
yeah, whats he thinking? jerry was gettin Bryan(Itchy) Mcqueen to help him pass out those crazy campaign letters. That will sure set you some votes Jerry.
Has he killed others

Lexington, KY

#161 Apr 23, 2010
Has Dean been linked to other unsolved murders in the Central Kentucky area? A good source tells me he has.
jimmy dean sausage

Miami, FL

#162 Apr 14, 2011
interesting
bratwurst

Lexington, KY

#163 Apr 14, 2011
very interesting!
Mater

Pikeville, KY

#164 Apr 14, 2011
Has he killed others wrote:
Has Dean been linked to other unsolved murders in the Central Kentucky area? A good source tells me he has.
Your source is crazy...better get you a new one.
ISEEYOU

Pikeville, KY

#166 May 18, 2012
Jerry and Teresa Dean are bringing every drug head and drunk they can to Mckee to Vote right now. He was riding around with Willie Isaacs. Willie has stolen from practically everybody and is now hooked on painpills. I wonder what Teresa promised him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Adkins (May '12) 6 hr Your night mare 24
people need to man up? 13 hr John 7
Fiscal Court Meeting 13 hr Hater of Slander 8
Choppie Davis 14 hr Concerned friend 11
Water rates going up 21 hr Kim 4
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) Sat Red_Forman 4,380
Word Association (Aug '10) Sat Red_Forman 2,851

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance