what ever happened to james potter

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mckee girl

Louisville, KY

#1 May 28, 2009
whatever happened to him...is he still in McKee?
yicks

United States

#2 Jun 16, 2009
METH!!!!
omg

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jun 23, 2009
yicks wrote:
METH!!!!
FOR REAL!!! I ran into him at the store the other day, his eyes looked liked they were about to pop out of his head, he was so lit. He asked if I knew where the 'foaming caulk' was and then started pacing back and forth down the aisle talking to himself. He looked half crazy! It was kinda funny though
memyself

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
look dnt jump 2 conclusions, and are they so stupid that they've never heard of a wireless ear piece 4 a cell phone..aparently u dnt know me like u think or u would know that i've always been hyper my whole life, so 4 u know it alls, dnt write unless u know what the hell ur talkin about, that only makes u look stupid!!
cane

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 16, 2009
hes a rat from the gap
secret

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 16, 2009
He stayed at andys alot before he got busted he new shit that nobody knew about but somehow the law found everything that andy had hid and james was the only one who knew where it was and look andy is in jail and he is still out...
james

Tyner, KY

#7 Sep 28, 2009
people are so stupid they believe anything. to think that only 2 people knew everything is crazy there were actually 3 people the other one was a j too.
Old friend

Tyner, KY

#8 Sep 28, 2009
James is a good guy. He's made mistakes like the rest of us. He just lost his dad awhile back and I'm sure that didn't help him much with his problems. Sorry for your loss James. I know that's a hard thing to deal with at a young age. Get some help man when you're ready to stop everything. You can't do it on your own.
curious

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2009
Didn't he have some kind of run-in at Jackson Valley Apts last weekend or something?

Since: Mar 09

Pikeville, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2009
I heard that he was living in a building behind his Dads old house...and I seen him walking through mckee the same day that I heard that with both of his blacked so he must have had some kind of run-in
Paul

Tyner, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2009
I seen him walking from behind the old house yesterday. Didn't see any black eyes though.
Curious

United States

#12 Oct 7, 2009
I thought he drove a dark blue car.
Danny

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2009
Sounds like a good run of bad luck.
Voldemort

Espanola, NM

#14 Dec 1, 2009
Uh.. guys?

I hate to break it to you, but I took care of that fella quite a few years ago.
James Potter

Bardstown, KY

#15 Mar 12, 2011
Voldemort wrote:
Uh.. guys?

I don't know who Voldermont is but i hate to break it to you but i am alive and well. BEEN working a lot though. OH well thats life
me james

Richmond, KY

#16 Dec 3, 2013
Voldemort wrote:
Uh.. guys?
thought you d never tell me your name
Spongebob

Somerset, KY

#17 Feb 21, 2014
He's a lowlife scumbag living in a motel in richmond. Still on meth. And coke. And subs. Ever notice in his dad's obituary they never mention there was a son? Ripped his family off and continues to harm the lives of anyone who gets involved with him. Stay away! This guy is NO GOOD!
horray

Mckee, KY

#18 Feb 21, 2014
Spongebob wrote:
He's a lowlife scumbag living in a motel in richmond. Still on meth. And coke. And subs. Ever notice in his dad's obituary they never mention there was a son? Ripped his family off and continues to harm the lives of anyone who gets involved with him. Stay away! This guy is NO GOOD!
What are subs? Like subway sandwiches?
Havent we all

Mckee, KY

#19 Feb 22, 2014
Reminds me of, Judge not lest ye be judged!
James is as many others, he hasn't found his way yet and doesn't realize as of yet that we, "can't walk this walk alone"
As others, we all need prayer and lift from one another..
Local

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2014
I cannot believe you guys have no idea what happened to James Potter. Where do you live, under a rock?

James Potter was killed by Voldermort in the first book

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word/Letter Game (Jun '12) 9 hr _Zoey_ 296
Word Association (Aug '10) 9 hr _Zoey_ 2,111
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 9 hr _Zoey_ 3,091
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 9 hr _Zoey_ 2,148
Darlene Hampton Sat disturbed 9
Jackson County's Problems Sat Duh Bybull 10
Donna McCombs Hellard know anything about her? Sat Just wondering 1
McKee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web