Does anyone know anything about him?
truth

Lexington, KY

#2 Dec 9, 2012
He's crazy
hmmm

Annville, KY

#3 Dec 9, 2012
What is it that you are wanting to know about it?? Or are you just trying to start something?
We Know Its You

Mckee, KY

#4 Dec 10, 2012
Is this his crazy ex and her family? Why not get a clue and move on?
high pockets

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 12, 2012
anything like what??
allen slayer

Bays, KY

#7 Dec 25, 2012
i want to find him!
allen slayer

New York, NY

#8 Dec 25, 2012
I owe him 30 spanking...I missed his birthday again :(
just wondering

Langley, KY

#9 Jan 8, 2013
He's so effing stupid. He uses everybody fir anything an everything they have. Hewil sleep with any one and anything. You'll think that you no him him but ye is a totally diferet person.he can't kep a women coz he can't keep his dick in his pants. He's nothing but a damn heart breacker. I hope. He rots in hell.
jerry

Langley, KY

#10 Jan 8, 2013
just wondering are u jealous of me sounds like i am a better person than u any day and if u got a problem come to me i wont run i promise u that now if u cant show urself we will see whos the better person
Good friend

Langley, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2013
Who ever you are "just wondering ", get a life. Jerry is a WONDERFUL person and would do anything to help someone. You need to grow up and stop running your mouth about Jerry or me and you are going to have problems.
tough

Langley, KY

#12 Jan 8, 2013
Oh God he is not raven worth talk about. ButU r just jelouis that u can not git his dick.
just wondering

Langley, KY

#13 Jan 8, 2013
Why the hell would I be jealous of you Jerry you are a worthless piece of shit. If. You don't no who this is you are a dumb ass. And tell me why the hell would I worry about having to deal with you.
just wondering

Langley, KY

#14 Jan 8, 2013
im sorry man im a f---ing loser and have no clue that im a total retard
just wondering

Langley, KY

#15 Jan 8, 2013
Bout time you realize the truth
tough

Langley, KY

#16 Jan 8, 2013
looks like u said that just wondering u are stupid show ur name be a man cause jerry sure u beat u are pretty low
just wondering

Langley, KY

#17 Jan 9, 2013
I'm a way better man then Mr Jerry Allen will ever be. He no who thus is if he has enough balls he will come find me
Hmm WTF

Langley, KY

#18 Jan 9, 2013
Okay first off it's bullshit that Jerry's name is even on in here. He doesn't do shit to anyone ao why would you want to start with him? He doesn't sleep with anyone and anything like his ex-wife. But you are right about one thing, he is a totally different person than you would think he is. He acts crazy sometimes but deep down he is one of the most caring and loving person that Ive ever meet. He loves his kids and would absolutly do anything for them. And if you wanna sit here and run your mouth, go to hell. There's much better ways to entertain yourself because thats what your doing here. There's absolutly nothing wrong with Jerry, So get a life and leave his name out of it.
well

Langley, KY

#19 Jan 9, 2013
WEll jerry sounds like you have got one person on your side but thats about it. I am pretty sure that good friend and Hmm wtf is the same person so dont feel to special and think that two people care about you.
RRP

Annville, KY

#20 Jan 9, 2013
Actually... there is more than one person who cares about Jerry and is willing to stand up for his name. How dare you all to get on topix and run your fingers about things you have no clue!! If you have something to say to someone say it to their face... not the internet!!
just wondering

Langley, KY

#21 Jan 9, 2013
My name is not what's important here. That would be that Jerry needs to step up and be a man. Start taking care of his kids and stop running around with little hoes. I've heard that he's got another girl pregnant. I feel sorry for the girl because ye won't help out not one bit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 21 min _Zoey_ 4,350
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 21 min _Zoey_ 3,316
chastitys man out giving it up again an he lov... 1 hr Pam 8
Word Association (Aug '10) 10 hr Honest Babe 2,827
Poll Should Beth Sallee the County Treasure be fired... (Oct '12) 11 hr Snoopy 29
whats up marcums roofing owner doug marcum 19 hr ZIONISM IS RACISM 19
ethan smith the rat! (Jun '12) 21 hr Jackson Valley T... 7

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages