glowing grave sucks butt

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

How rude of you, You sound like you just put down your crack pipe. I have you to know not everyone that has seen stuff there does drugs. so sorry to burst your drug bubble but nope wasn't drugs caused everyone to see what they saw.
gimpyolman

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2011

Judged:

I went into the old court house men's room the other day and it was haunted.

There was defiantly, some kind of invisible vapor hanging around in it!

It is said if you think a ghost is around light a candle. If the ghost passes by the flame it will flare up and turn blue.

I know I once vacated an evil spirit as I passed by one and it sure flared up and turn blue...think I killed that ghost though as it never returned and must have went up in flames.

Burned my ass too...lol

Ain't no such thing as ghosts people... only over active imaginations.

Just watch Ghost hunters and the hokey stuff they do...OH, I HEARD A SOUND!

Right...
flick my Bic

Tyner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Sounds like the ones that use the men's room there need to Clorox their asses,,,looks like the good mayor of the big city of Mekay would help see some of the stank got took out and make sure the place got a good spraying with a few gallons of alcohol,,,oh well,,,there's always an election looming on the horizon.....
kings

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Hey I like hearing about haunted houses and cemeterys. My question is Where is Green Hill? I haven't lived around here to long, but been in and out for a while. If this place is really haunted I would like to make like a Ghost Hunter and get this on film. Any takers?
ohyea

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

I've seen the glowing grave glow and all that good stuff but if you want a truly haunted grave yard go down Indian Creek past the quarry and u will see a gravel road going up a hill on the right beside an old falling down house. Been there and never ever going back. If you are extra brave go in the woods past green hill and find the witches grave. Nothing lives or grows in a perfect 12 ft circle around it. Legend is if you take something from inside the circle she will come to you and take something precious from you even your life.
kings

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Does anyone know if station camp has some spooks? I was out there the other night and herd some voices and did no see a soul around. Thought I was going crazy but I wasn't the only one hearing them.
Gimpyolman

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

ohyea wrote:
I've seen the glowing grave glow and all that good stuff but if you want a truly haunted grave yard go down Indian Creek past the quarry and u will see a gravel road going up a hill on the right beside an old falling down house. Been there and never ever going back. If you are extra brave go in the woods past green hill and find the witches grave. Nothing lives or grows in a perfect 12 ft circle around it. Legend is if you take something from inside the circle she will come to you and take something precious from you even your life.
Been the graveyard and it is just an old graveyard ... took some pictures of some of the stones for a slideshow ...

No spooks.... just a bunch of dead people buried in the ground and not going anywhere any time soon.

Witches? RIGHT....
ohyea

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Gimpyolman wrote:
<quoted text>
Been the graveyard and it is just an old graveyard ... took some pictures of some of the stones for a slideshow ...
No spooks.... just a bunch of dead people buried in the ground and not going anywhere any time soon.
Witches? RIGHT....
Don't believe me check it out for yourself.
Nathen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Want to find a haunted house in Jackson co. Ga
PartyTime

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

McKee Ballpark!!!!! Come on down!!!!!!!
Ace

Annville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

I have passed The Greenhill Graveyard thousands of times,the only lights I ever saw was solar lights on each side of a tombstone.
jerkmeoff

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

I had some of them there soup beans tonight and now my butthole is real haunted. I just love me some of those big juicy sloppy souper beans and them their fried up taters with some good ol coon bread. That's what I call some good eats. After I ate all that I started seeing fire light up in my britches smoke was rolling so thick I was like holy cow tits my farts smelled worse than grandmas rotted rolled up beef curtain cooter soaked in a jar of bloody pickle juice on a hot Friday night. Now there's you cod muckers a real haunted ghost story right from my under roo's. Goodnight don't let your farts bite and if they do hopefully you won't poop a doo and just blame ol' grammy roo's rotted coochie poo.
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

jdohe wrote:
I simply loooove soup beans. So much that my mind will dwell on the smell of wet farts all day.
lmao ;=}
Again, this poster is a parrot, not the real jdohe.
willm

Friendsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

know exactly what you mean, jdohe, happened to me, too, change your name. bird--- copycats b/c of manic attacks, you think?
boomerinmybloome rs

Virgie, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

I get mudd in my butt sometimes my farts don't blow out the way I would like them to instead they run down me pants and cause a hot wet mess on me balls. I just sit in it for awhile cause me likes the smell it leaves. When I do let a big ol juicy fart it makes the walls shake and everyone runs off and hides for days on me. oh well happy farting and mudd packing in your pants for many many, many years to come.
goober

Mckee, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

ON TO YOU wrote:
<quoted text>WHOOPS! You just told on yourself Linda Akemon. You have to be a little smarter than that. I know that's you because 1. you live in gray hawk and 2. there is nobody that has ever worked with you, or even that has come in contact with you that has liked you one little bit. everyone has the same opinion of you YOU ARE A SNOOT! Shut your computer down now stay out of business that is NONE OF YOURS and quit pretending that there is somebody out there that likes you! It just ain't gonna happen.
. I highly doubt that Linda is going to be a topix.. Maybe you don't know her like you think you do.
yeah

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I've heard stories from my grandmother about a house up around chestnut flatts, called the reed house. I don't know if it still standing, but the stories are probably 60 years old. The stories was kids would be scared to walk by it going to the one room school. They would see shadows and stuff. There was a house at the bottom of big hill that was haunted also. It's not in Jackson county but thought yall might be interested. It was across from big hill food mart next to the old game room. It was tore down, and only thing there now is a fence with a big gate and a little concrete statue of an angel or something. Then there was always stories of the grant house. The grant house was on the right side of the road coming down big hill. It burnt down years ago, but there is a confederate cemetery in the woods there.

“Plumb Tickled To Death!”

Since: Mar 09

Shhhh! It's A Secret

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

What are some of the stories about the Grant house?
yeah

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Not for sure, but have heard that when the house was there. You could hear someone talking in some of the rooms. That's all I know about the grant house.
ssd

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Julie wrote:
Long time ago I was told that there was a place in the road on Route 30 that was haunted.It was somewhere between the little gro store/PostOffice that Haze Madden and his wife ran and Ben & Addie Isaacs home.As I remember it was on a narrow road with bad curves maybe had a road that lead to the left going to a Montgomery's farm? Maybe where was a dip in the road between the curves.
It's on Cartwright road on the left coming from jackson county. its a one lane rd. the house it on up in the middle of a big field. It looks like a little shed or something with a porch. I've been there a couple times and it's pretty creepy at night :) I'd recommend it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
McKee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

McKee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

McKee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE