saint joseph,london,ky

saint joseph,london,ky

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
german princess

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#1 Mar 15, 2009
has anyone in that area been to this facility? and if so was services good or bad?
Jamie

Annville, KY

#2 Mar 15, 2009
Yes, I work there. Its a good place.
no name

Sheridan, AR

#4 Mar 16, 2009
Very bad. A lot of mistakes.
kin folks

Berea, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2009
german princess wrote:
has anyone in that area been to this facility? and if so was services good or bad?
It is called murder mount take it from there.

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#6 Mar 16, 2009
german princess wrote:
has anyone in that area been to this facility? and if so was services good or bad?
Yeah , that place is well know for being referred to as " Murder Mount " .
Almost had to figure out where you were talking about.

Just to let you know , theres really no good hospital in the area.

The hospital in Manchester has to call their friends in Lexington to figure out anything . The numb-skulls in Annville really are the ones that the blonde jokes derived from .

Patty A. Clay is okay , still not the best but better .

If you want a real chance , I would suggest that you try to go to Lexington or Nashville if you want a fighting chance.
Jamie

Annville, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2009
ItJustMe1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , that place is well know for being referred to as " Murder Mount " .
Almost had to figure out where you were talking about.
Just to let you know , theres really no good hospital in the area.
The hospital in Manchester has to call their friends in Lexington to figure out anything . The numb-skulls in Annville really are the ones that the blonde jokes derived from .
Patty A. Clay is okay , still not the best but better .
If you want a real chance , I would suggest that you try to go to Lexington or Nashville if you want a fighting chance.
Really? Is that what you think? I am a nurse at St Joseph London. In the past, I worked at a Lexington hospital. I would have just as much faith in the doctors and staff in London as I do in those up north.
And, for those who mention "murder mount", maybe you should consider the source of that name. Its not based on the current care recieved. The name started with the recognition of a killer a long time ago, one who began his path in London.

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2009
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Is that what you think? I am a nurse at St Joseph London. In the past, I worked at a Lexington hospital. I would have just as much faith in the doctors and staff in London as I do in those up north.
And, for those who mention "murder mount", maybe you should consider the source of that name. Its not based on the current care recieved. The name started with the recognition of a killer a long time ago, one who began his path in London.
If you cherish life , dont go to Murder Mount .
Jamie

Annville, KY

#9 Mar 16, 2009
ItJustMe1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you cherish life , dont go to Murder Mount .
For all of your big talk around here, you truly don't impress me.

I will not go anywhere named Murder Mount. I would, however, go to Saint Joseph London.
old McKee

London, KY

#10 Mar 16, 2009
I think it is great that we have a hospital nearby, but ask them how many people have acquired MRSA there. I would hate to have surgery there or spend a night in the place.
kin folks

Lexington, KY

#11 Mar 16, 2009
old McKee wrote:
I think it is great that we have a hospital nearby, but ask them how many people have acquired MRSA there. I would hate to have surgery there or spend a night in the place.
I am with you on that I would not want to spend a night there.

Since: Mar 09

Germany

#12 Mar 16, 2009
i would recomend this facility to anyone,they are in the top 100 list in the states and it takes alot of hard work and team effort to make that list,alot of people from that countie work there,

http://www.sjhlex.org/homepage.cfm...
Jamie

Annville, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2009
german princess wrote:
i would recomend this facility to anyone,they are in the top 100 list in the states and it takes alot of hard work and team effort to make that list,alot of people from that countie work there,
http://www.sjhlex.org/homepage.cfm...
Exactly. Thank you. People like to speak with their ass instead of their mind sometimes.

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2009
Better take a good look at the Staph infection rating ;)
Jamie

Annville, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2009
ItJustMe1 wrote:
Better take a good look at the Staph infection rating ;)
And where are you getting your statistics? Are they based on something factual?

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#16 Mar 17, 2009
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
And where are you getting your statistics? Are they based on something factual?
Yeah , ask the hospital for their Staph rating . Ya cant get anymore factual than that.

The staph infections from hospitals have been exceedingly growing at such alarming rates that they're pushing for the hospitals to post it on the internet , while it hasnt happened yet , it is to come.

So , you go in for a flu shot , come out with a bad staph infection if youre not careful ;)

P.S. they have to tell you what their rating/risk factor is ;) sorta like those Health Inspection ratings in restaurants.

Since: Mar 09

Morristown, TN

#17 Mar 17, 2009
Jamie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Thank you. People like to speak with their ass instead of their mind sometimes.
Nope , we like to speak the truth unlike some.
Jamie

Annville, KY

#18 Mar 17, 2009
ItJustMe1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , ask the hospital for their Staph rating . Ya cant get anymore factual than that.
The staph infections from hospitals have been exceedingly growing at such alarming rates that they're pushing for the hospitals to post it on the internet , while it hasnt happened yet , it is to come.
So , you go in for a flu shot , come out with a bad staph infection if youre not careful ;)
P.S. they have to tell you what their rating/risk factor is ;) sorta like those Health Inspection ratings in restaurants.
Did YOU ask for their rating? Did YOU call St Jo London and ask about the percent of patients who have staph? And did you call any other hospital to ask them similar questions? Hmmm? This is what I'm wanting to know.
See, despite what you are telling people, I don't see all this staph infection. Where is it? I mean, I'm right there. On the floor, working with patients.
Some people come on here, hide behind an alias and say anything they want. They don't know the truth. I'm not hiding and not slinging the same shit.
Just SoYou Know

Mckee, KY

#19 Mar 17, 2009
Some REAL facts are MRSA is a REAL concern in all hospitals. Not only hospitals though....the schools are full of it. You can easily pick it up in places like Wal-Mart. It is contracted through the skin....you can touch something and pick it up. I know London has had some bad press..but we are blessed to have a hospital this close.

There are many people on topix that want to talk bad about the not only the hospital, but also the county in which we live. I will never understand why people want to talk bad about their own. You are cutting yourself down at the same time.
Jamie

Annville, KY

#20 Mar 17, 2009
Just SoYou Know wrote:
Some REAL facts are MRSA is a REAL concern in all hospitals. Not only hospitals though....the schools are full of it. You can easily pick it up in places like Wal-Mart. It is contracted through the skin....you can touch something and pick it up. I know London has had some bad press..but we are blessed to have a hospital this close.
There are many people on topix that want to talk bad about the not only the hospital, but also the county in which we live. I will never understand why people want to talk bad about their own. You are cutting yourself down at the same time.
Yes. People don't realize how easily they can get it. Ya know, many of us are carriers. We harbor staph, along with other bacteria, on our own bodies. If the germ remains where it lives, there is no harm. If it is somehow transferred to another spot on the body where it is NOT natural, we develope infection. An example...many have staph in their nostrils. Pick ya nose, don't wash. Later, scratch that little dry itchy spot on your leg. Then, you may find yourself with a staph infection. Youve introduced it somewhere new.

And I agree. People cut off their nose to spite their face on here. Topix is not a good thing.
I know

Tyner, KY

#21 Mar 17, 2009
I use to work at SJL. They treat the elderly patients awful unless their family is there watching their every move.

All the nurses and Aides worry about is how they look. Most are on pills.

May as well forget about patient confidentiality because they talk about everyone.

I would not take a dying dog to that place.

Hardly any of the nurses, aides or DR. would gown up before going into the patients rooms that had staff. Many of a time I would watch them go in and come out without washing their hands.( You never leave a patients room without washing your hands)!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History in the making !! 54 min Dr ohil 8
Kimberly Shaffer (Sep '13) 2 hr Beautiful soul88 3
Add a Word / Drop a Word (Aug '10) 3 hr texas pete 3,693
chestnut flat 3 hr Heard but wasnt t... 5
Six Letter Word Game (Jun '09) 4 hr _FSM_ 2,710
opals restaurant sucks 4 hr CCR 2
Word Association (Aug '10) 13 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,523
More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages