Big companies that DONT support homos...

Big companies that DONT support homosexuality

Posted in the McKee Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
gone

Mckee, KY

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Chickfila
Walmart
Urban Outfitters
Exxon
A1 self storage (not one around here anyway)
Dominos
Cinemark
Autozone
decidedly happy

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2012
thank you for posting these. i know where to spend my money now. thank god there are a few places that still view homosexuality as i do..
brenda

Versailles, KY

#3 Nov 25, 2012
decidedly happy wrote:
thank you for posting these. i know where to spend my money now. thank god there are a few places that still view homosexuality as i do..
I love people who have a food stamp card with an attitude. Find a company that supports education and swipe your card there.
Divon

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Nov 25, 2012
decidedly happy wrote:
thank you for posting these. i know where to spend my money now. thank god there are a few places that still view homosexuality as i do..
Amen!!
support

Mckee, KY

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Hunt Brothers Pizza is a Christian company. They have good pizza. All around here
curious

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 25, 2012
brenda wrote:
<quoted text> I love people who have a food stamp card with an attitude. Find a company that supports education and swipe your card there.
trust me, i have never been on the system. i have earned my $$ my whole working life, and will continue to advocate anti-homosexual businesses the best way i know how.. i will spend my pay check there. i am sorry, but if i hurt your queer feelings, i simply dont care.. my cash will go to places of business that promote normal breeding between a man and a woman.. your minority will never cause me to promote a business that promotes abominations such as yourself.. thank you for providing me with an agenda.. i will suffer as i need to and avoid these places of business.. keep trying to promote your agenda, and i will continue to find other places to spend my pay check.. i do not need to give my approval for your lifestyle, and i refuse to think its a common practice.. sick is sick.. and your kind is as sick as they come..
Crazy

Mckee, KY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
Actually Walmart does support it.
Kat

Greencastle, PA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Why does it matter? honestly...Are you so insecure with yourself that you have to worry about who Bill is sleeping with? Maybe your jealous because he has been with Ted for 30 years and you can't find one whore around town to be with you for 5 mins. When your standing before God on judgement day, please remember all the hate that you had in your heart because that will be the reason you will be in the line to the gates of Hell..My God teaches love and acceptance..not hate and intolerance.
it matters

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Kat wrote:
Why does it matter? honestly...Are you so insecure with yourself that you have to worry about who Bill is sleeping with? Maybe your jealous because he has been with Ted for 30 years and you can't find one whore around town to be with you for 5 mins. When your standing before God on judgement day, please remember all the hate that you had in your heart because that will be the reason you will be in the line to the gates of Hell..My God teaches love and acceptance..not hate and intolerance.
my personal opinion matters to ME.. i really wouldnt consider the stomach turning thought of a man with a man as jealousy. its sick, nasty, and completely disgusting in my opinion. you are welcome to stand on your soapbox and preach acceptance and love as long as you like, but in this country, we have the right to stand on ours and preach how disturbing it is. i have the right to choose where i spend my money, and i have the right to use a companies stand on homosexuality, pay scale, work place ethics, or whatever else i want as the basis for my spending habits. the country has spoken in many elections over and over again, but the homo/lez community keep bringing it up, because they know at some point people will get tired of seeing it and just vote it in.. just remember that when you pass laws as this, you should be ready to explain to a child why those 2 men are kissing on the street corner.. i think some things should be left inside the home. and i will sponsor, with my paycheck, all companies that dont want this to be front and center as if it is OK for 2 men to swap slobber on any street corner in this country.. i have more respect than to stick my tongue down my wife's throat in a public setting, but rest assured that once these people get their foot in the door, they will be promoting homosexuality. regardless if you agree with me or not, they actively promote for their lifestyle.. i have seen it first hand. nothing like a virgin... right?? its disgusting and appauling, and absolutely something i find freaking offensive.. so. you preach your bullsh** and i will preach mine.. im not afraid of them, or what they do.. im more afraid of what this activity is doing to the moral fabric of the nation and the world. we keep letting sick-o's like michael jackson and jerry sandusky do nasty stuff to kids, and act like its ok.. HAH..
Dont care

Mckee, KY

#10 Nov 26, 2012
I really don't care if adult Fred rides Fred rides Fred,but a high percent of gays molest children.That is a good reason to tar and feather them.
Rumper

Mckee, KY

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Kat wrote:
Why does it matter? honestly...Are you so insecure with yourself that you have to worry about who Bill is sleeping with? Maybe your jealous because he has been with Ted for 30 years and you can't day, please remember all the hate that you had in your heart because that will be the reason you will be in the line to the gates of Hell..My God teaches love and acceptance..not hate and intolerance.
you're gay aren't you? MAybe I was abused by bill and ted both when I was young and I have a complex and mayb Arby's is neutral but mcdonalds supports gays idk how bout you?
Kat

Greencastle, PA

#12 Nov 26, 2012
Rumper wrote:
<quoted text> you're gay aren't you? MAybe I was abused by bill and ted both when I was young and I have a complex and mayb Arby's is neutral but mcdonalds supports gays idk how bout you?
Why yes I am..thank you for asking..:)
Kat

Greencastle, PA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
it matters wrote:
<quoted text>my personal opinion matters to ME.. i really wouldnt consider the stomach turning thought of a man with a man as jealousy. its sick, nasty, and completely disgusting in my opinion. you are welcome to stand on your soapbox and preach acceptance and love as long as you like, but in this country, we have the right to stand on ours and preach how disturbing it is. i have the right to choose where i spend my money, and i have the right to use a companies stand on homosexuality, pay scale, work place ethics, or whatever else i want as the basis for my spending habits. the country has spoken in many elections over and over again, but the homo/lez community keep bringing it up, because they know at some point people will get tired of seeing it and just vote it in.. just remember that when you pass laws as this, you should be ready to explain to a child why those 2 men are kissing on the street corner.. i think some things should be left inside the home. and i will sponsor, with my paycheck, all companies that dont want this to be front and center as if it is OK for 2 men to swap slobber on any street corner in this country.. i have more respect than to stick my tongue down my wife's throat in a public setting, but rest assured that once these people get their foot in the door, they will be promoting homosexuality. regardless if you agree with me or not, they actively promote for their lifestyle.. i have seen it first hand. nothing like a virgin... right?? its disgusting and appauling, and absolutely something i find freaking offensive.. so. you preach your bullsh** and i will preach mine.. im not afraid of them, or what they do.. im more afraid of what this activity is doing to the moral fabric of the nation and the world. we keep letting sick-o's like michael jackson and jerry sandusky do nasty stuff to kids, and act like its ok.. HAH..
Have you even researched your bullshit philosophy..First MIchael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky were both straight. Married to women...WHen you hear of children being sexually abused in the media...it's usually little girls being raped by men....Personally, I have never seen anyone BUT straight people sucking face out in public. I know my partner and I don't do it...You can spend your money where ever you want too..you are entitled to that but this is what I Don't get. SInce when is it you're right to choose who loves who? Did I choose who you get to love? Nope..If that was the case, I'd probably stick you with a giant jackass as that's what you are. It's people like you that want to stay stuck in old times where men dominate the world and nothing ever changes. Newsflash Asshole, times are changing..not everyone agrees with the Bible..so why should they be forced to live a life that they don't want. & before you jump back on your soap box..Yes I do believe in God, I worship him whole heartedly...I teach my daughter about him daily..I bet you have never met 1 gay person in your life..because if you had, you wouldn't speak such hatred.
wrong

Bays, KY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
Because a man is or has been married to a woman does not mean he is not a homo. Anybody who thinks because a man is married means he's not gay shows how narrow minded and naive they really are. There's a long list of married men who've admitted they are gay in front of the media. I could care less what whackos like Bill and Ted do. If I choose to show my support to business that don't support homo's that's my business and my right. I wouldn't support business who support murderers, rapist or thieves either but that don't mean my heart is full of hate. That means I try to do what is morally right.
right

Bays, KY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
Dont care wrote:
I really don't care if adult Fred rides Fred rides Fred,but a high percent of gays molest children.That is a good reason to tar and feather them.
It's been shown many times that a high percent of gays do molest children. But you will see most homo's deny it because it's not painting them as the wonderful, loving, peaceful, little goody-goody who's better than heterosexuals they want everybody to think they are.
dont judge me lol

Bays, KY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Kat wrote:
Why does it matter? honestly...Are you so insecure with yourself that you have to worry about who Bill is sleeping with? Maybe your jealous because he has been with Ted for 30 years and you can't find one whore around town to be with you for 5 mins. When your standing before God on judgement day, please remember all the hate that you had in your heart because that will be the reason you will be in the line to the gates of Hell..My God teaches love and acceptance..not hate and intolerance.
You show more hate and intolerance here than anybody who's posted yet.
Jim

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 27, 2012
Think about this...I personally believe that other peoples sex lives are none of my business. I have friends who are gay but quite frankly, theirs nor my sex life is a topic of discussion. We talk about sports, religion, imported beers, family etc etc...folks people are people...everyone deserves to be treated with love and kindness. If you want to go the way of religion, we all sin. I will tell you though, you will never reach the lost with continual messages of hate. It is our job to love others, let God shine through you then let God do the work. Why in the world anyone would even want to come in from dark when they are habitually treated like second class citizens. Whether you like it or not, God loves ALL his children...now, with that said, spend your money where you want to. You earned it. Seriously try to stop hating. Hating only hurts you, it is akin to drinking poison in hopes that the person you hate dies...
it matters

Louisville, KY

#19 Nov 27, 2012
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even researched your bullshit philosophy..First MIchael Jackson and Jerry Sandusky were both straight. Married to women...WHen you hear of children being sexually abused in the media...it's usually little girls being raped by men....Personally, I have never seen anyone BUT straight people sucking face out in public. I know my partner and I don't do it...You can spend your money where ever you want too..you are entitled to that but this is what I Don't get. SInce when is it you're right to choose who loves who? Did I choose who you get to love? Nope..If that was the case, I'd probably stick you with a giant jackass as that's what you are. It's people like you that want to stay stuck in old times where men dominate the world and nothing ever changes. Newsflash Asshole, times are changing..not everyone agrees with the Bible..so why should they be forced to live a life that they don't want. & before you jump back on your soap box..Yes I do believe in God, I worship him whole heartedly...I teach my daughter about him daily..I bet you have never met 1 gay person in your life..because if you had, you wouldn't speak such hatred.
i dont want to pick who you love, i dont want to pick what you do to the person you love.. i want to be able to raise my childre in a world (as confusing as it is, already) without having to explain such atrocities as this to their budding minds. did i say anywhere that i didnt want you "doing" your partner? i said i didnt want to see it. i dont want my child seeing that nastiness.. times are changing, yes they are. but i hope open queerness on the streets of most of america is never accepted.. as for the giant jackass remark, maybe its you that wants the poor beast. i mean, a hairy ass is a hairy ass.. the only difference is everybody knows doing one hairy ass is nasty, and the other is illegal..
Divon

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 28, 2012
Jim wrote:
Think about this...I personally believe that other peoples sex lives are none of my business. I have friends who are gay but quite frankly, theirs nor my sex life is a topic of discussion. We talk about sports, religion, imported beers, family etc etc...folks people are people...everyone deserves to be treated with love and kindness. If you want to go the way of religion, we all sin. I will tell you though, you will never reach the lost with continual messages of hate. It is our job to love others, let God shine through you then let God do the work. Why in the world anyone would even want to come in from dark when they are habitually treated like second class citizens. Whether you like it or not, God loves ALL his children...now, with that said, spend your money where you want to. You earned it. Seriously try to stop hating. Hating only hurts you, it is akin to drinking poison in hopes that the person you hate dies...
This is true, however I don't believe it's right for gays to try to force people into believing its ok to live that lifestyle and make us accept it. I have never seen a straight pride parade or million straight march on dc or a fairness for straights ordinance.

I do believe that they will be judged by God and that's the only judgement they should receive, not by man but good grief stop trying to push us into acceptance. Tolerance is enough.

Yes, stop the hating by all means. Not just for gays but all hate needs to stop. But again, don't tell me I have to approve of it because I don't and don't be trying to teach my children it's ok because it's not. Live your life and leave me and mine alone. That's the way I feel about it.
d-con

Bays, KY

#21 Nov 28, 2012
Jim wrote:
Think about this...I personally believe that other peoples sex lives are none of my business. I have friends who are gay but quite frankly, theirs nor my sex life is a topic of discussion. We talk about sports, religion, imported beers, family etc etc...folks people are people...everyone deserves to be treated with love and kindness. If you want to go the way of religion, we all sin. I will tell you though, you will never reach the lost with continual messages of hate. It is our job to love others, let God shine through you then let God do the work. Why in the world anyone would even want to come in from dark when they are habitually treated like second class citizens. Whether you like it or not, God loves ALL his children...now, with that said, spend your money where you want to. You earned it. Seriously try to stop hating. Hating only hurts you, it is akin to drinking poison in hopes that the person you hate dies...
I think alot of ppl are sick and tired of ppl telling them to stop hating because they don't support homosexuality..that attempt at making everybody who won't support it sound like a mean old nosey hater is wearing thin... most ppl have enough sense to se it for what it is. Not approving of something because you think it's wrong is not hating. That's like saying somebody hates their children because they refuse to tell their children it 's okay to steal, lie, cheat etc....etc just because the child want to do those things. Now seriously....try to stop hating ppl who won't approve of and support homosexuals.

You bring God into the mix.....if everybody follows your line of thinking we shouldn't ever let murderers, liars, drug addicts, child abusers and molestors, and wife beaters know we don't approve of their actions out of fear they might get upset and turn away from GOd? Our disapproval and lack of support for these ppl is not saying we hate them.....it's just saying we don't believe in doing these things. If homosexuals want to be homosexuals then go be one in private.....I don't care. Bring it out into the public and start trying to force me to say its okay and it becomes my business....and yea I will support companies who don't support homosexuality. That's my business and if homosexuals or anybody else wants to hate me for my beliefs that's their poison to drink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

McKee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fired at jackson manor 10 min Snook 2
J.C. sheriff's race. 2 hr fact 42
Is McKee a good place to raise children and fam... (Aug '15) 9 hr Levi 35
Teen arrested 18 hr I heard 7
Pastoring and politicing 20 hr Trey 17
Protecting our kids! 21 hr Trey 14
Pull the wool over our eyes Tue Cracka Crack Bomb 44

McKee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

McKee Mortgages